Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+18
ArueIsClose
john_b_99
The compiler
ciera800
The Black Ace
Poem
BrokenAkatsuki
Trukty
karmasixxofsn
Veqreo
The_Childs_Last_Light
Soulfilled Static
Undead Fellow
Cracked Eye
estar222
Dreaming of death
Dr. Squirtle
RainbowNeko
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 4:47 pm

//(I'm ok with what is going on, but I probably should have made it clear I meant he back door of the house, but this is fine. I just wanted to show that Ice can strategize, rather then just kill.)\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:46 pm

//sorry guys I've been SO busy lately...\\

Can someone tell me what the hell that was?"

James yells looking from person to person.

"What the...what was that?"

Jane asks looking around the area.
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:55 pm

Faust looks in the direction of Adyna's house, then smiles before turning his face into a mask of false confusion.
"I don't know."

Ice runs towards the woods, then disappears into the brush before anyone spots him, and goes to hide at his new home.

//(I watched my sisters boyfriends cat eat a rabbit and it's eye today! Also welcome back Kelly/Jane/Whatever your name is!)\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:04 pm

//My name is Kelly XD and James is obviously..James I guess XD\\

"Either way I'm checking it out"

Jane says pulling away from Faust and starts walking towards Adyna's house.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Faust follows her, deciding to just go ahead and be the lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:14 pm

Knowing he would follow decided that this might be an opportune time for another....'trick' of hers.....Jane splits off into a thicker piece of wooded area and makes illusions of herself and sets one back onto the trail.

"Lets see you work this one out hm.."

Jane murmurs pleased that she seems to have mastered this new trick.

(This is a serious DAFUQ moment Razz)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:14 am

Jason looks out toward the woods to find Jane popping out of the woods. "Strange" Jason thinks to himself. "Hey Jane!" Jason waved.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 am

"Oh hi..Jason was it?"

Jane asks then shakes her head.

"What set off hm?"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

"Well I'm not really sure. The explosion came from the backyard, we've only just gotten to safety." Jason explained relief springing from his voice. Jason paused for a moment. "Oh and the guy standing over there talking to Kathleen is new. I think he called himself the knight, I don't know I can't really hear them from here." Jason said. 

Jason paused again "So is Faust with you? Do you know if he was behind this? I mean you really shouldn't be hanging around that guy, you've seen what he did to me." Jason voice was riddled with angst.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:36 pm

//(dafuq you hate me for?)\\

Faust continues to follow the fake Jane, while Scourge floats over to the real Jane and smiles, telling Faust.

Nice trick, Scourge whispers in Janes ear.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:06 pm

Jane's eyes widen slightly at hearing Scourge.

"I can't see why I can't hang around him..besides..it wasn't him he's been around me all day."

Jane says smirking.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 6:09 pm

//(I want a puppy)\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 7:44 pm

(THATS TOO BAD!..NO DOG FOR YOU!)

-
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:24 am

Jason looks Jane straight in the eye, "Who are you really Jane? Are you here to hurt or to help us, because if its the ladder I will protect my friends." Intensity ran through Jason words. Jason leaned back from her and smiled, then headed back into the home. Jason found the same iron pipe he used to attack Faust and wrapped some duct tape around one end making a grip. Jason exited the house and went back up to Jane "Come lets join the rest of the group!" he said in a goofy manner.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:17 pm

"Eh...sure I guess.."

Jane follows Jane.

-Ok...the heh?l..who was that talking to me just then...it wasn't..Jason....-
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:49 pm

"The knight? Okay then... Well, what were you hanging around here for?" Kathleen asked, curiously. Nyx was floating upside-down beside Kathleen, looking around at the scene. Adyna was staring forlornly at where her barn used to be. "My barn... The first thing me and my parents made together as a family when they adopted me... It's gone..." She said, tears running down her cheeks at loosing something so precious to both her and her parents. *The one who did this will pay. I can help you make them pay.* A voice that seemed somewhat familiar to Adyna said. She gasped and looked around. "Who said that?" She asked. *Aww, don't you remember me? Of course not, those people from the orphanage made us go to therapy to get rid of me before they would let our new parents take us home. It's me, Fenna, the one who helped you and made the other kids stop picking on you.* The voice said. Adyna gasped and gripped her head as a flood of suppressed memories flooded back to her. (Sorry I've been gone for a while...)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:56 pm

Jason walks over to the group "So guys what should we do? Move on or stay here?" he asked concerned. "Does anyone know where we could go?"

(Every body do the dark side woo! XD)

(Is everything ok Neko?)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:25 pm

(Yeah, sorry, I was trying to log on to my collegeboard account but the website is being stupid for some reason and I really just wanna see what I made on the friggin AP environmental science test!) "Um, definately not to my house." Kathleen said as she went over to comfort Adyna. "And definately not here."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:39 pm

"Then may I suggest my place? It's probably all fixed from the damage from the *ahem* incident that happened when I first met you." Jason explained. He looked over at Adyna "I'm so sorry that this happened, if we had never come here none of this would have happened and for that I am truly sorry." guilt laced his words.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Adyna sighed and shook her head. "No. I was happy to take you guys in. I truly thought we all would be safe here." She said. "I'm sorry about the barn... I know how much that meant to you." Kathleen said. "It's alright. We'll just have to build another one. We'll build a bigger, better one this time." Adyna said. Kathleen smiled. "Ok, and this time I'll be around to help you guys build it." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:46 pm

"I think we should head to my place, until we figure out a better place to be." he said trying to upset anyone. "You guys should go get your stuff."

Jason scribbles his cell phone number on a piece of paper and hands it to Jane "If you are ever in danger don't hesitate to call." he says looking her in the eye.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 pm

Kathleen and Adyna nodded. They both went inside to pack their things. They came back out packed and ready to go, with Kathleen carrying her bag and the kitten and Adyna carrying her bag and the kitten's stuff. "Karma's coming with us." Kathleen informed him, stroking the kitten softly and affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:13 am

"Not going to lie I don't know how I feel about a madman with a gun in my home. If he gets rid of the gun Faust can come." Jason had an annoyed look on his face. He turned to Jane again "Tell him to lose the gun then give him my address, I'm trusting you with this Jane don't put us in danger. You can come to if you deliver my message" Jason scribbled down his address. 

"John, James are you coming? What about you Knight? Keep in mind I live in an apartment so it might be kind of crowded." Jason said with a concerned look.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 am

"I will come it will give us further time to explain about us, if that is acceptable to you?" The Knight asked while Jack and The Compiler tried to figure out how to tell them.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:21 pm

"Should we take the truck? It might be a tight fit but we would get to your place faster." Kathleen said, pulling out the keys to the truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next