Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

[RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelisHere
Anxious
MichaelisHere

Current Win Points : 71

[RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens Empty
PostSubject: [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens   [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:43 pm

So Here Is The Restart Of My Series

First Video, I Get A Camera Off Kijiji

Last edited by MichaelisHere on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens   [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 3:23 pm

I believe you have been warned in the past about double-posting on threads. Consider this another warning my good Ser.

I have merged your posts into one, please refrain from double-posting in the future.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens   [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 7:49 am

Well, since this series is now dead, and I really wish it wasn't, I think I need to lock it now.

MOD EDIT: Topic locked and moved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens   [RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens Empty

Back to top Go down

[RESTARTED] [DEAD] DreamsOfRavens
Page 1 of 1