Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Eye of my Storm (Fear Mythos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiro1000
Watched
Tiro1000

Current Win Points : 146

Eye of my Storm (Fear Mythos) Empty
PostSubject: Eye of my Storm (Fear Mythos)   Eye of my Storm (Fear Mythos) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:51 am

Hey there everyone. I am here this morning to plug to you my first attempt at a blog. Not much has happened by this point, although hints are being made here and there. I'm not going to spoil which fears are involved, but it will be more than one, and it will be different. Check it out when you can. Critique would be appreciated of course. And most of all, Enjoy!

http://eye-of-my-storm.tumblr.com/
Back to top Go down

Eye of my Storm (Fear Mythos)
Page 1 of 1