Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 just help me find something motivating

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
psyhhuks
Untainted


Posts : 13
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2013-03-27
Age : 21
Location : somewhere in estonia.

PostSubject: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:39 am

im in the edge of stopping my series. HELP ME FIND SOMETHING MOTIVATING PLEASEEE!!!! :c
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/psyhhuks
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 pm

The Slender Man is an incredible myth that has struck fear into the hearts of adults, teens, and children for over 4 years now and has been the epitome of digital storytelling.

When you have a series, you write the story of the haunting of someone; haunted by the Slender Man. You control the fear, you control the destiny, you control your own universe.

You control the Slender Man.

Your series could live on for several years and become one of the examples of the Slender Man mythos, and it's already off to an incredible start. The feel of the series is so fresh and haunting, and it has a big amount of promise.

So please, don't give up now. You could have a long, fun, winding, creative road ahead of you. You just have to make the decision to start walking it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
thisistheend
Observer


Posts : 106
Current Win Points : 50
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Places... just places...

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:16 pm

Uh, what is your series about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuya01
Untainted


Posts : 24
Current Win Points : 10
Join date : 2013-04-11
Age : 26
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Why are you quitting?

If we know the reason why, well we could help you out.

Don't give up too soon, sometimes a little break can be good.
Just give it some tought, talk about it with us.

So what is it about, and why are you quitting?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psyhhuks
Untainted


Posts : 13
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2013-03-27
Age : 21
Location : somewhere in estonia.

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:01 pm

im not in the mood to edit anything, i dont have any ideas to not screw up everything etc...

or maybe i'll start a new series, but its a bad idea i think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/psyhhuks
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

You know, if you need an editor, I'd gladly help you! I use Sony Vegas for my series, and I'm pretty good at distortion effects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
psyhhuks
Untainted


Posts : 13
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2013-03-27
Age : 21
Location : somewhere in estonia.

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
The Slender Man is an incredible myth that has struck fear into the hearts of adults, teens, and children for over 4 years now and has been the epitome of digital storytelling.

When you have a series, you write the story of the haunting of someone; haunted by the Slender Man. You control the fear, you control the destiny, you control your own universe.

You control the Slender Man.

Your series could live on for several years and become one of the examples of the Slender Man mythos, and it's already off to an incredible start. The feel of the series is so fresh and haunting, and it has a big amount of promise.

So please, don't give up now. You could have a long, fun, winding, creative road ahead of you. You just have to make the decision to start walking it.

omg thank you so much! ^.^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/psyhhuks
psyhhuks
Untainted


Posts : 13
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2013-03-27
Age : 21
Location : somewhere in estonia.

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:07 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
You know, if you need an editor, I'd gladly help you! I use Sony Vegas for my series, and I'm pretty good at distortion effects.

ok, ill look into it. :3

thisistheend wrote:
Uh, what is your series about?

you have to see it by yourself. im not sure if i can post the link to the channel here.

MOD EDIT: Double-post merged. ~sethlapod555
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/psyhhuks
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:11 pm

psyhhuks wrote:
thisistheend wrote:
Uh, what is your series about?

you have to see it by yourself. im not sure if i can post the link to the channel here.

It's eyesoftheuniquechild.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
thisistheend
Observer


Posts : 106
Current Win Points : 50
Join date : 2013-03-19
Age : 18
Location : Places... just places...

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:11 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
psyhhuks wrote:
thisistheend wrote:
Uh, what is your series about?

you have to see it by yourself. im not sure if i can post the link to the channel here.

It's eyesoftheuniquechild.

Hmmm. It appears that you've established that there is a paranormal occurrence and whatnot, how about character interaction? Are you going to have the protagonist interact with Slenderman? Are you going to introduce a new character? If I were you I would start introducing more characters.
but half of my series doesn't have any talking so what the hell do i know xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
psyhhuks
Untainted


Posts : 13
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2013-03-27
Age : 21
Location : somewhere in estonia.

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:17 pm

thisistheend wrote:
sethlapod555 wrote:
psyhhuks wrote:
thisistheend wrote:
Uh, what is your series about?

you have to see it by yourself. im not sure if i can post the link to the channel here.

It's eyesoftheuniquechild.

Hmmm. It appears that you've established that there is a paranormal occurrence and whatnot, how about character interaction? Are you going to have the protagonist interact with Slenderman? Are you going to introduce a new character? If I were you I would start introducing more characters.
but half of my series doesn't have any talking so what the hell do i know xD

since im a kind of a lonely person, i have to think how i should add slender man there. and yes, new characters are coming too. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ask.fm/psyhhuks
thexlastxdalek
Watched


Posts : 247
Current Win Points : 91
Join date : 2013-04-07
Age : 19
Location : Behind You.

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:03 pm

You could use a Slenderman Prop I use a Prop myself for halloween and it works fine with a bit of effects nobody sees it also Marble Hornets used props too
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
DuaLocKs
Anxious


Posts : 59
Current Win Points : 20
Join date : 2013-03-01
Age : 26

PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:13 pm

I'll help editing too! I have After Effects CS6 and I am an expert at compositing, distortion, animating tentacles (if you need it of course). But I can also help you have a slenderman that can stretch his arms out (of course his arms have to be wide out).

I also have some of the best audio distortion around! Look at my series if you need an idea of my audio distortion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: just help me find something motivating   Today at 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
 
just help me find something motivating
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Out-of-Game Trailheads-
Jump to: