Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

YouTube is really starting to piss me off

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

YouTube is really starting to piss me off Empty
PostSubject: YouTube is really starting to piss me off   YouTube is really starting to piss me off EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:32 pm

Petty much, I have a youtube channel, here is the problem that is pissing me off:

Whenever I try to upload a video to my channel I get a message asking me to change the name of my channel to the name of my google account, usually I just ignore it, because the channel I use is the channel in my signature, namely, I also use my Slendervloog channel as my regular youtube channel for other things (Watching videos/commenting on videos and so on and so forth.) now as I was getting to, whenever I try to navigate away from changing the name of the youtube account to my google account name, I can not navigate away from that page, because the button that says ignore on the notification goes to the bottom of the page off screen. I cannot get to the bottom of the frigging page because the goddamn scroll bar is attached to the background of the page I would currently be on instead of the pop up notification from google. That means that not only can I not upload a video like I wanted to, I can not use the ignore button on the pop up because the scroll bar only controls the background and not where the pop up is, which really pisses me the hell off.

So what I have to do is, go to my google task bar, type in youtube upload, and access youtube upload from google, instead of you know, accessing the youtube upload feature from youtube, I have access it from frigging google, FRIGGING GOOGLE!

So yeah, I had to vent a little bit about that, made me feel better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: YouTube is really starting to piss me off   YouTube is really starting to piss me off EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:27 pm

That would agitate me greatly as well.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: YouTube is really starting to piss me off   YouTube is really starting to piss me off EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm

That sorta stuff happens to me quite often, too, but I've never experienced the part where the button is off-screen. O.o How odd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: YouTube is really starting to piss me off   YouTube is really starting to piss me off EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 10:57 am

Well the good news is that I got it fixed today by logging into my channel from the Apple store, and pressing the ignore button from there, so Everything is all good now, although it was still a pain in the ass. Yay!

And now VHS mode won't work for me either. What the hell, YouTube?!
Back to top Go down
Lumine
Observer
Lumine

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: YouTube is really starting to piss me off   YouTube is really starting to piss me off EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:55 am

DON'T WORRY, HAVE SOME BREAD
YouTube is really starting to piss me off Bread1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/roballencomber
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YouTube is really starting to piss me off   YouTube is really starting to piss me off Empty

Back to top Go down

YouTube is really starting to piss me off
Page 1 of 1