Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Why, Hello...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KorTerror
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0
Location : N/A. I'm a spontaneous inter-dimensional traveller who exists on an incomprehensible existential plane that allows me to be in multiple areas at once. XP

PostSubject: Why, Hello...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Um. Hi! I'm KorTerror, a new member of Slender Nation (in case the post count on the left wasn't indication enough. XD). I only learned about Slenderman fairly recently, but now I have a love for it that is borderline creepily-obsessive. XD Just kidding. But yeah, Slenderman is an intriguing concept...in a horrendously mentally-scarring way. I don't know much about all the video series, but I hope to learn more about them with time and chat with other people who harbor a similar love for Slendy. \ouo/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NearTheEnd
Blackout

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:34 pm

Welcome, welcome! Oh lord, you need to get into the vlogs. You'll have a greeeat time.

Yo I did the first fear vlog:
TheUndecidedFive - Fear Vlog
Fear Mythos Facebook Page:

Click here!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
KorTerror
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0
Location : N/A. I'm a spontaneous inter-dimensional traveller who exists on an incomprehensible existential plane that allows me to be in multiple areas at once. XP

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Thank you for the welcome! And I've actually watched TribeTwelve, at the very least. I just haven't exactly figured out some things about it, as well as the other vlogs. I've started EverymanHYBRID...I can't even remember a lot of the names of the people, or some of the things that are going on...for example, for TribeTwelve the Collective is still something I don't understand entirely, except for the fact that it consists of Slenderman's Proxies. XD But yeah, not much retaining going on here.

Last edited by KorTerror on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : repetition of the word 'exactly')
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sethlapod555
Survivor

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello...   Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 pm

Welcome to SN, Kor! If you haven't gotten into Marble Hornets yet, I highly HIGHLY recommend it. I also highly recommend MLAndersen0.

Do you know of the original Slender Man lore that was created on the Something Awful forums?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
Etreo
Runner

Current Win Points : 260

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Watch MH. It was the original, so chances are it was pretty good. Also, welcome to SN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atsuya01
Untainted

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
River Song
Watched

Current Win Points : 67

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello...   Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Hello, and welcome to the world of Slender Man! Keep watching those vlogs, there are some amazing stories out there!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why, Hello...   Today at 5:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Why, Hello...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: SN Community-
Jump to: