Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hello, I'm Coven.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coven
Untainted
Coven

Current Win Points : 0

Hello, I'm Coven. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I'm Coven.   Hello, I'm Coven. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:43 pm

I've been a fan of the myth for a while, and when I stumbled onto these forums I thought it would be awesome to join (to be quite honest, I don't even remember how I found the site). I joined sometime on Saturday, but held of this post until today.
My name is Coven, or if you prefer, Marceline. I generally enjoy indie music and I love to watch movies all the time. Pretty into paranormal horror, psychological horror and thriller, so if you have a suggestion, please do share.

Anyhow, nice to meet all of you. Hope I can get to know you all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://gyllenhaul.tumblr.com/
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

Hello, I'm Coven. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Coven.   Hello, I'm Coven. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:33 pm

Hey, welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

Hello, I'm Coven. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Coven.   Hello, I'm Coven. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Hello there! I hope you have fun in our wonderful little family!
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

Hello, I'm Coven. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Coven.   Hello, I'm Coven. EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:29 am

Hello Marceline! Welcome SlenderNation. Please enjoy the forum responsibly and find tons stuff to watch/read!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, I'm Coven. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, I'm Coven.   Hello, I'm Coven. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Coven.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: SN Community-
Jump to: