Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

I'm Back, and better than Ever.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

I'm Back, and better than Ever. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back, and better than Ever.   I'm Back, and better than Ever. EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:48 am

I'm Flamey9371 and I'm a slendy addict. I started on the Slendernation Forums back in 2012 and lost my computer and any access to the internet. When I finally get my laptop back, I had forgotten about the Slenderman and his mythos. Than right out Of nowhere Marble Hornets. I'm browsing Tumblr just minding my own business had the laptop back for a few weeks and I see a post in my dash about someones idea of the last episode of Marble Hornets. And from what you can see I'm back to being an active member of this beautiful forum. I'm sorry i've been gone for so long my lovelies, but I am back.
Back to top Go down
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, and better than Ever.   I'm Back, and better than Ever. EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:43 am

Welcome back, Flamey! It's nice to see that you've come back after such a long time! As you could probably tell, much has changed as far as management, some active users and I being mods/admins and having the original admin back. We've lost a lot of our active members since then, but we're getting back on our feet!

Wait, you didn't have a computer OR internet access for over a year? O.o

If you've been away from the mythos for this long, you'll be happy to know that the mythos has a LOT more to offer since then, with so many great vlogs and blogs since 2012 to now.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
awkwardraptor
Escaped
awkwardraptor

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, and better than Ever.   I'm Back, and better than Ever. EmptySat May 04, 2013 9:56 am

Hey, welcome back, I'm pretty new here despite my highish post count, so you'll have to forgive me if you seem pretty new to me.

Anyway, I hope you'll once again enjoy these forums.

Have a nice day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, and better than Ever.   I'm Back, and better than Ever. EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:09 am

awkwardraptor wrote:
I'm pretty new here despite my highish post count,
Come back when you've got quads, noob.

Welcome back to the forums. I don't think I could survive without the internet for a year.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, and better than Ever.   I'm Back, and better than Ever. EmptySat May 04, 2013 6:11 pm

It wasn't easy. Did a lot of cock all without it. It was fabulous No I would recommend it 7000% No . But in all seriousness MEH it sucked. I've really got to catch up on the blogs I used to read like clockwork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back, and better than Ever.   I'm Back, and better than Ever. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Back, and better than Ever.
Page 1 of 1