Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

A thought about a future novel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elastik55
Untainted
Elastik55

Current Win Points : 2

A thought about a future novel Empty
PostSubject: A thought about a future novel   A thought about a future novel EmptyFri May 10, 2013 5:32 pm

So I've been throwing myself in and out of different projects lately. Playing bass in a band, writing slenderfiction, writing creepypastas and pretending to be a journalist. I must have a dozen short horror-like stories on my computer.

But for some weeks now I've been thinking about writing a novel with elements from the X-Files, the SCP-Foundation, creepypastas and other urban legends. In other words a supernatural/paranormal/sci-fi/conspiracy theory novel (sounds a lot like the X-Files, huh?). Or something like that.

Why I am writing this here is because I'm wondering if anyone knows of any works like this and what they would like to see in the novels characters and such.

I'm imagining the main character to be a normal, unemployed dude in his early 20's who hangs out with friends and everything like that, but one day walks down the wrong alley on his way home or something and gets pulled in to all this.
What do you all think? Good idea, or just too much?
Back to top Go down
http://bugreport.blog.com/
Eli Victus
Untainted

Current Win Points : 2

A thought about a future novel Empty
PostSubject: Re: A thought about a future novel   A thought about a future novel EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:49 am

I think it Has a lot of potential. Just be careful with it, because stuff like this Has been done before many times. Be sure to throw a couple of your own new, funky ideas in there.
Back to top Go down

A thought about a future novel
Page 1 of 1