Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24? Empty
PostSubject: Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24?   Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 10:48 pm

Well, thoughts?

http://www.imdb.com/news/ni53758087/

I don't think it would really be a bad thing. It might actually turn out great. Christopher Nolan is an incredible director, and I could definitely see him directing a Bond film.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24?   Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24? EmptyFri May 17, 2013 11:38 pm

Nolan ftw!

I think that Bond represents among the best of British cinema. With Nolan creating masterpieces such as the Batman trilogy and Inception, this is definitely worth doing for him.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24?   Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24? EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:13 am

A Nolan bond film has the potential to be one of the best films ever, not just in the Bond series. I hope this is true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24?   Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24? Empty

Back to top Go down

Christopher Nolan in talks for Bond 24?
Page 1 of 1