Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Slender Man Woods RP

Go down 
+3
thexlastxdalek
karmasixxofsn
BlueMarble
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

Slender Man Woods RP Empty
PostSubject: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:19 am

Hello guys! This is my first RP.

The location will be in Blackwald Woods, a forest which in Northern England claimed to be haunted by a demon who abducts children and impales anyone who tries to search for them on trees.

Anyway, you are a person going camping here, either unaware of the legend or not believing it, and later on you will meet the demon (A.K.A. Slender Man) and either team up against or with him.

I also need someone who logs on every day to be Slender Man

Post your characters like this (here's mine)

Name: Ethan Green

Equipment: Backpack with survival rations, knife, screwdriver, first aid kit, water bottle, flint and steel, camera, laptop, WiFi usb receptor thingy.

Skills: Survival in extreme conditions, good runner, common sense, good knowledge of the mythos

Back story: Ethan is a survival expert and has come to Blackwald Woods to tape an amateur survival series. There he has met (insert character names here) and agreed to hang out with them whilst filming. He used to be a slenderblogger back when the mythos were in their early stage, but has killed off his character in 2011 and has since devoted his life to filming an amateur survival series on YouTube.

Appearance: Tall, has brown wavy hair, not too long, brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:27 am

I could be slender-man. I'll have to do some research on how to play him, or pretty much just get an idea on how other's play him. But still, I could play Slendy-McBendy
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

Name: Jack McCane

Equipment: Machete and a backpack containing a compas, some water, food a lighter and a flashlight

Skills: A very experienced survivor who does not know about the mythos

Back story: Jack has gone on survival trips since he was 12 and so he is very experienced, but after his family got killed in a car accident he has been living with his grandparents.
Now he lives in the forests with his tent and his machete.
He is a bit of a psycho sometimes (if its possible he will become a proxy a bit like HABIT)

Appearance: Average length, strong and has brown short hair and blue eyes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:17 am

thanks projectbigfoot1, nice character. he can be a bit of a proxy, like the idea.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:48 am

Cokespray wrote:
thanks projectbigfoot1, nice character. he can be a bit of a proxy, like the idea.

Okay awesome Very Happy

Btw I will be a bit more active at the end of this week because I got exams right now
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySun May 26, 2013 7:06 am

yeah, me too. i've been thinking to start the RP when we get 2 or 3 more characters.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:43 am

Cokespray wrote:
yeah, me too. i've been thinking to start the RP when we get 2 or 3 more characters.

Okay thats fine also good luck with your exams
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySun May 26, 2013 11:56 am

thanks man, wish you luck too
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:12 am

Name: Jarin Klaw

Equipment: Lighter, matches

Skills: A pyromaniac who knows how to set almost anything on fire, knows a bit about the "demon"

Backstory: At age 4, Jarin's house burnt down and his parents died. He stayed at an orphanage till he was 18, and was kicked out.

Appearence: Caucasian with black hair, blue jeans and a shirt with an Øperator on it.

Last edited by agentklaw on Mon May 27, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wasn't able to finish)
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyTue May 28, 2013 1:05 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyWed May 29, 2013 2:23 pm

Guys, I'm thinking about starting this soon, but I'd like someone else to join too, don't wanna be stuck with a pyro and a proxy
Back to top Go down
agentklaw
Anxious
agentklaw

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyWed May 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Change it! You doubled posted! Quick!
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:28 pm

I NEED TO ROLEPLAY SOMEONE ANYONE DO SOMETHING PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Just one week left, starting next weekend, as soon as I finish all my exams Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:30 pm

(Let's begin.)

It was about 8am when Ethan walked into the woods. He decided to go to Blackwald Woods as his 3rd filming location, since the woods are far from civilization and are very large. He found a track an old man living some 3 kilometres away said leads to the centre of the woods. The man also warned him about an old legend of a demon impaling people on trees. Ethan was a bit creeped out but he decided it'd just make the experience a lot more fun. On the path he thought he heard whispers, but he thought it was due to the old man's story. As he walked, he saw another tent some 10 metres away from the trail. He thought it would be neat if there was someone inside, as his first 2 filming trips were very lonely. He yelled: "Is there anybody in there?"

(Your turn peepz)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 2:20 pm

//May I do first person?\\
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:10 pm

(Yes you may)
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:33 pm

I stare off into the woods, watching the boy calling out.
Paranoia.
I sigh, frustrated that I'd let that girl run away two days before. She'd manage to get home because of my...distraction.
Now I've been hold up in the wood's, waiting for the girl to come back out. It shouldn't be long, if I lure her.
But where's the fun in that?
I slowly start letting my tentacles grow, deciding until she comes back I'll have some fun.
I start crawling towards the boy through the trees, summoning some fog. Hopefully he won't see me yet, because I just don't feel like using energy to hide myself.
I am right on top of him now, and I decide to answer.
"yes, there is," I whisper.

//May I ask if I have permissions to kill characters or turn them into proxies? Also, I ask if this is a certain part of the Slender-verse, or if this is just an overall appearance of the slender-man and his powers.
BTW nice job with the setting (Englund) It gives it a nice touch.\\
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:28 pm

(Don't kill just yet, and as for proxies, they figure if they want to be proxies. I guess you could call this an overall Slenderverse thing, where Slendy uses all the rules set by MH, M, etc and where some characters are aware of the blogs, vlogs etc.)

The tent seemed abandoned as no one exited. It was starting to get misty, and that;s when Ethan heard the answer. He turned abruptly, thinking it was someone behind him. There was nobody there. He thought he was imagining things, so he walked on. He started feeling tired, so he decided to set up a fire until the fog cleared. He found some wood and dry grass and sparked his flint and steel. The wood and dry grass were set to fire immediately. He decided to eat, so he took out some Oreos he took with him. Somehow, these woods gave out a sense of impending doom.
Back to top Go down
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 4:25 pm

I watch the boy react, then enter the 'other' zone, and I re-enter the normal realm somewhat at a distance from the boy, trying to decide what to do.
The boy is alone. But I want to have some fun first, before I do anything.
Perhaps I could lure some others nearer?
I am still undecided.
I go back near the boy, deciding to have some more fun. I start luring him deeper into the woods, away from one of my previous victims camps, and leading him towards my tree.
Closer to the monsters lair, keh heh heh.
Perhaps more will come?
That would be nice. It would mean more fun...
Back to top Go down
James Oliver
Observer
James Oliver

Current Win Points : 12

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:08 am

Name: Alex Johnston

Equipment: Zombi knife w/ survival kit, medium backpack, flashlight, camcorder w/ Nighttime mode, and 1911 colt pistol

Skills: Survival in any wooded area, average runner, easily hides in trees, average knowledge of Slendy

Back story: Alex has always know of Slenderman's excistance on this Earth. Simply because every night his idiotic dad would sneak into the forest telling him 'keep mom here I'm gonna find my self Slendy'. of course..his dad disappeared on his second trip.
Appearance: Tall, medium build, always wears jeans black sneakers a white t-shirt and a jacket of some sort, sunglasses occasionally. (Dad was Ex-Military that's why I have the gun)

Last edited by James Oliver on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explanation)
Back to top Go down
http://gmail.com/xfluffyplaysminecraftx@gmail.com
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 12:45 am

Name: Zane

Equipment: Pistol and IPhone 4.

Skills: Running, drawing.

Backstory: Zane is a HUGE Slenderman fanatic and has always wanted to personally meet him. He knows everything there is to know about Slenderman and has spent many hours of his life researching. He secretly wishes to meet him and even become a proxy of the sorts.

Appearance: He always wears a mask and completely black clothes, his hood always over his head. He likes to go by the name "Unknown".
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:44 pm

//Approved\\
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:55 pm

//note= James Oliver and Kelly Jones have merged to this account ok? ^_^\\
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slender Man Woods RP   Slender Man Woods RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Slender Man Woods RP
Page 1 of 1