Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

So can we just talk about guns for a sec?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xyzombie
Taken

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:28 am

Anybody notice this? I didn't at first.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:38 am

Didn't notice this, and I guess it could be intentional, but it might also jsut be due to them not having the original prop at hand for one shoot, but who knows. TT did do a nice thing like this before, when Noah had the goggles and we didn't think much of it until we later learned that he actually killed the girl who was seen wearing them previously. IMO that is great storytelling, so I hope that you are right and we do get a followup to this, but it does seem allot more subtle than the goggles, which makes me doubt it a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:37 am

At the same time though, I can't imagine what he would be trying to sneak past us. Like, does he have two guns? Why would that be a big deal? Couldn't he just firebrand up a whole armory of the same gun? Perhaps we shall see soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:52 pm

Maybe he actually shot someone with it and had to get rid of it to cover up the evidence? a bit of a stretch I know...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lumine
Observer

Current Win Points : 39

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:03 pm

You guys are more ruthless than unfiction, good god.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://youtube.com/roballencomber
awkwardraptor
Escaped

Current Win Points : 478

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:09 pm

So Noah had a different gun then the one he said he had?
Cool!
Maybe he just picked up the wrong gun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:49 pm

I mean, if this is a mess-up, it's not sponge-gate level, I just wanted to know what the consensus was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:15 am

Eh... that would be a damn subtle-yet-interesting clue in the story but I feel pretty mixed about it. If he has two pistols why didn't he just duel-wield those against Slendy when he appeared in the hall, and why would he be as scared if someone only stole ONE of his guns? Also, why would only one of them be stolen? The whole "Roses are red, violets are blue, I have a gun and I don't think you do" thing. I might've just answered it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lupinb0y
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:57 am

In an interview with Adam Rosner (The creator of TribeTwelve). He said that he had originally bought an airsoft gun to use during that scene but he later found out that you would be able to see the seem between the gun, so he got a REAL gun with no rounds from a friend and used it for the Mary Asher phone call video. So he probably used the airsoft gun for the other video.

Last edited by lupinb0y on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aGamingFish
Anxious

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:42 am

JustinDGBZ wrote:
If he has two pistols why didn't he just duel-wield those against Slendy when he appeared in the hall, and why would he be as scared if someone only stole ONE of his guns?

A little bit off topic, but I just have to say he couldn't duel wield because then he wouldn't be able to hold a camera in one hand. I guess he'd have to borrow Tim's chest-mounted GoPro..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/GreyPixelFilms?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So can we just talk about guns for a sec?   Today at 2:09 pm

Back to top Go down

So can we just talk about guns for a sec?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Video Series Trailheads :: Tribe Twelve-
Jump to: