Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

What's with the bronism?

Go down 
+10
River Song
awkwardraptor
T-M-S
Nexus
ArueIsClose
The Doctor
Todesfurcht
Chieftain1
Black_myst
BlueMarble
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

What's with the bronism? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's with the bronism?   What's with the bronism? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 am

The Doctor wrote:
I do believe that settles the matter. Oh, and the generalization that Whovians go to conventions and make asses out of themselves is too broad. Everyone does that, every fandom. We just look amazing doing it. Sidelook

Doc...you just spelled out everything that I could possibly think about fandoms...
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: What's with the bronism?   What's with the bronism? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Dude... Those stereotypes about whovians and trekkies are just wrong. I'm both a whovian AND a trekkie, yet you don't see me going to conventions and making an ass of myself there or being all nerdy. I never brought out any MLP stereotypes and I don't want to bring them out, because I think they're wrong. I never said anything against MLP, I just wanted to know why you take a liking in it.
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: What's with the bronism?   What's with the bronism? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:46 pm

The Doctor wrote:
I do believe that settles the matter. Oh, and the generalization that Whovians go to conventions and make asses out of themselves is too broad. Everyone does that, every fandom. We just look amazing doing it. Sidelook

Doctor I totally agree with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's with the bronism?   What's with the bronism? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's with the bronism?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2