Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Marble Hornets DVD question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kira1000
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Marble Hornets DVD question Empty
PostSubject: Marble Hornets DVD question   Marble Hornets DVD question EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:13 am

Hello everyone, got a few questions regarding the Marble Hornets DVDs and since a fair few people on this site have bought them (from what I saw of the old season 1 dvd discussion thread) that I might be able to get some answers.  So here the questions are:
1. when you bought the DVDs, did you receive any information when they were shipped or not?
2. how long did it normally take to receive your DVDs after purchase?
3. how exactly does the sending out work?  what I mean is: do they wait until a set number of people have purchased prior to sending them out or do they do them one at a time.
I am asking since I bought both seasons a few weeks ago and am just curious.  Sorry if this is in the wrong section but as stated above the original DVD discussion thread was in this forum too.  Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Back to top Go down
T-M-S
Observer
T-M-S

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets DVD question   Marble Hornets DVD question EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:52 pm

I don't know all the details of how they make them and stuff, but it does take quite a while. I had to wait a good few weeks for my DVDs, and even longer for my T-shirt.
Back to top Go down
kira1000
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets DVD question   Marble Hornets DVD question EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:27 am

thanks, when they sent it out, did you get some sort of notification?
Back to top Go down
GeorgePenn
Taken
GeorgePenn

Current Win Points : 52

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets DVD question   Marble Hornets DVD question EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 1:25 pm

I don't recollect getting a notification when I bought season 2 this past Christmas, and it took some time to finally arrive. Patience is the key, because when I started getting worried, it arrived a couple days later.
Back to top Go down
thexlastxdalek
Watched
thexlastxdalek

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets DVD question   Marble Hornets DVD question EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Like George said just wait it will come it did take some time for mine too
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
kira1000
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets DVD question   Marble Hornets DVD question EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 6:37 pm

ok, thanks everyone for your advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets DVD question   Marble Hornets DVD question Empty

Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets DVD question
Page 1 of 1