Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?   Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this, and sorry if this has been asked.

I want him to look good, and not like those crappy ones you see when you look it up on Deviantart or Google. I want mine to be professional. I'd just go get a mannequin, but those are hard to pose.

I wont be working on this project alone, I'll be working on it with my sister and mother. My budget is between 100 ~ 300 at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?   Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 8:56 pm

So wait...life sized...you mean you're going to make a 7+ foot tall Slender Man plush? o.o That is quite bold my friend.
Back to top Go down
Raccoon
Untainted
Raccoon

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?   Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Get a SecondSkin body suit (white, obviously.)
Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? Sswhitebig
Then get enough fluffing to fill it. Then put a suit on over it. Bam.
Back to top Go down
http://marblefishnets.tumblr.com/
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?   Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Raccoon wrote:
Get a SecondSkin body suit (white, obviously.)

Then get enough fluffing to fill it. Then put a suit on over it. Bam.

Those are expensive in big sizes, but I've considered it. But I'd be worried about the fluffing making annoying bumps.
Back to top Go down
Misteh
Admin
Misteh

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?   Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 pm

Well if this were something I was going to do I personally would make a duct tape dummy cause its super cheap to do and then you have a basic outline of a body to work with that you can use for the complicated parts of a pattern if you're planning on sewing from scratch. Make the limbs a bit longer if you wanted/needed to as well.

As far as the stuffing goes, lumping in the stuffing really depends on the type of fabric you use. :I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?   Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have advice for making a life-size Slenderman plush?
Page 1 of 1