Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 [VIDEO] Entry #73

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thexlastxdalek
Watched


Posts : 247
Current Win Points : 91
Join date : 2013-04-07
Age : 19
Location : Behind You.

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Hoodie could very well be amy but I can't really tell at the moment also who was that at the window near the end.

Because to me it was either Jay or Tim.

With the pills I have to admit I will go for Tim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
JustinDGBZ
Watched


Posts : 202
Current Win Points : 95
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:26 pm

thexlastxdalek wrote:
Hoodie could very well be amy but I can't really tell at the moment also who was that at the window near the end.

Because to me it was either Jay or Tim.

With the pills I have to admit I will go for Tim.

 IMO the most likely case of who is Hoody is Brian because of the body structure with Seth being second.

I'm starting to think that it was Jay in the window as if it was someone like Alex then Hoody probably would've tried to go there himself to kill him by now.

The person in the window also looks to have Jay's body structure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned


Posts : 686
Current Win Points : 305
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Lavender Town

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Guys the theories and hints make it seem like it could be Amy or Jessica. But the MANLY COUGH AUTOMATICALLY DEBUNKS IT! (Hoody was flat two btw) It is CLEARLY a man. I am going to go with Brian on this one. Mostly because Seth is such a small character that it doesn't make as much sense for it to be him. But guys seriously. There is no way it can be Amy or Jessica at this point. If anyone has any groundbreaking evidence that proves it's Jessica or Amy that cancels out the cough, and masculine figure, then please speak. Ug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout


Posts : 563
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Now I am everywhere

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:02 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
DaLadybugMan wrote:
Hoodie's build kind of seems masculine, but the costume is designed in a way that hides it really well. So let's go with who we know it isn't:

It isn't a new character we've seen nothing from. I'm pretty certain of that much. You can't build up the mystery behind a character, then have them pull off a mask to reveal that it's someone we don't know. I'm pretty sure the boys are smart enough to not make us go "ooooh, it was--wait, who is that?"

It isn't Jay, Alex, or Tim, as all three have appeared onscreen with Hoodie, making that reveal impossible.

It isn't Jessica. Hoodie showed up before she was involved.

As a sidenote, I'm pretty sure it is totheark, or at least the one primarily running the channel now. We see pretty clearly that Hoodie was the one who filmed Entry #61, and the style is definitely in the style of the newer TTA videos. But being totheark isn't exclusive with who Hoodie is or isn't.

Anyway, that leaves us with four candidates: Brian, Seth, Sarah, and Amy. We haven't seen much of anything from Seth or Sarah since Season 1, making me think that it's unlikely. Brian is a possibility, but I'm personally leaning towards Amy at this point, just because Hoodie's appearance (i.e., between S1 and S2) coincides with her introduction and disappearance.

Dude there is no way it is Amy. Dude you watch the video? That is clearly a masculine cough. Unless the audio is distorted, there is no WAY it could be Amy.

 ...Seriously? You are seriously discounting the possibility of a character being female because you think they "coughed like a dude?" I mean, fucking really? There's no possibility in your mind that maybe some females have a cough like that?

I really hope you're trolling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
morbidatropine
Anxious


Posts : 85
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-06-21
Age : 21
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:15 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
 ...Seriously? You are seriously discounting the possibility of a character being female because you think they "coughed like a dude?" I mean, fucking really? There's no possibility in your mind that maybe some females have a cough like that?

I really hope you're trolling.

 Overall, it seems like the two primary suspects are now Brian and Amy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned


Posts : 686
Current Win Points : 305
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Lavender Town

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:57 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
DaLadybugMan wrote:
Hoodie's build kind of seems masculine, but the costume is designed in a way that hides it really well. So let's go with who we know it isn't:

It isn't a new character we've seen nothing from. I'm pretty certain of that much. You can't build up the mystery behind a character, then have them pull off a mask to reveal that it's someone we don't know. I'm pretty sure the boys are smart enough to not make us go "ooooh, it was--wait, who is that?"

It isn't Jay, Alex, or Tim, as all three have appeared onscreen with Hoodie, making that reveal impossible.

It isn't Jessica. Hoodie showed up before she was involved.

As a sidenote, I'm pretty sure it is totheark, or at least the one primarily running the channel now. We see pretty clearly that Hoodie was the one who filmed Entry #61, and the style is definitely in the style of the newer TTA videos. But being totheark isn't exclusive with who Hoodie is or isn't.

Anyway, that leaves us with four candidates: Brian, Seth, Sarah, and Amy. We haven't seen much of anything from Seth or Sarah since Season 1, making me think that it's unlikely. Brian is a possibility, but I'm personally leaning towards Amy at this point, just because Hoodie's appearance (i.e., between S1 and S2) coincides with her introduction and disappearance.

Dude there is no way it is Amy. Dude you watch the video? That is clearly a masculine cough. Unless the audio is distorted, there is no WAY it could be Amy.

 ...Seriously? You are seriously discounting the possibility of a character being female because you think they "coughed like a dude?" I mean, fucking really? There's no possibility in your mind that maybe some females have a cough like that?

I really hope you're trolling.
Dude. In my opinion. I am sure. It is a guy. I am not trying to sound sexist or something, but to me I just can't convince myself that Hoody is a woman. The End.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sethlapod555
Survivor


Posts : 1844
Current Win Points : 708
Join date : 2011-09-09
Age : 20
Location : Florida

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
DaLadybugMan wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
DaLadybugMan wrote:
Hoodie's build kind of seems masculine, but the costume is designed in a way that hides it really well. So let's go with who we know it isn't:

It isn't a new character we've seen nothing from. I'm pretty certain of that much. You can't build up the mystery behind a character, then have them pull off a mask to reveal that it's someone we don't know. I'm pretty sure the boys are smart enough to not make us go "ooooh, it was--wait, who is that?"

It isn't Jay, Alex, or Tim, as all three have appeared onscreen with Hoodie, making that reveal impossible.

It isn't Jessica. Hoodie showed up before she was involved.

As a sidenote, I'm pretty sure it is totheark, or at least the one primarily running the channel now. We see pretty clearly that Hoodie was the one who filmed Entry #61, and the style is definitely in the style of the newer TTA videos. But being totheark isn't exclusive with who Hoodie is or isn't.

Anyway, that leaves us with four candidates: Brian, Seth, Sarah, and Amy. We haven't seen much of anything from Seth or Sarah since Season 1, making me think that it's unlikely. Brian is a possibility, but I'm personally leaning towards Amy at this point, just because Hoodie's appearance (i.e., between S1 and S2) coincides with her introduction and disappearance.

Dude there is no way it is Amy. Dude you watch the video? That is clearly a masculine cough. Unless the audio is distorted, there is no WAY it could be Amy.

 ...Seriously? You are seriously discounting the possibility of a character being female because you think they "coughed like a dude?" I mean, fucking really? There's no possibility in your mind that maybe some females have a cough like that?

I really hope you're trolling.
Dude. In my opinion. I am sure. It is a guy. I am not trying to sound sexist or something, but to me I just can't convince myself that Hoody is a woman. The End.

I'm going to have to agree with Shadow on this one. I mean, the physique, the verbal noises they make, and just the overall mannerisms of Hoody all seem pretty masculine to  me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
BlueMarble
Stalked


Posts : 371
Current Win Points : 149
Join date : 2013-05-03
Age : 17
Location : The Internet

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:13 am

Like I said previously, it can't possibly be Jessica. Both of them are seen in entry 52 when Alex tries to kill Jay and Jessica. Hoody appears and saves the day. Seriously, check the entries page on MH wikidot. You can find the plot of all entries there if you need a memory refreshment. MH Wikidot - Entries
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
JustinDGBZ
Watched


Posts : 202
Current Win Points : 95
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:27 am

Cokespray wrote:
Like I said previously, it can't possibly be Jessica. Both of them are seen in entry 52 when Alex tries to kill Jay and Jessica. Hoody appears and saves the day. Seriously, check the entries page on MH wikidot. You can find the plot of all entries there if you need a memory refreshment. MH Wikidot - Entries

 You're confusing Hoody with Masky in this example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lamiaregina
Untainted


Posts : 11
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2013-06-10
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:30 am

It would make more sense to be Brian I think. If you remember the earlier ToTheArk videos, one of them had a hidden recording of something saying ''Alex, Brian'' over and over. I do wonder where Seth has gone though, and Jessica for that matter. She has to appear somewhere as she sort of disappeared off the face of the earth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched


Posts : 200
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:53 pm

I think we shouldn't disregard the possibility that he might simply be a character we haven't met yet. I personally like the idea of it being part of the cast that we already know, and I also think it's likely since Masky also turned out to be someone we knew already, but the possibility of it simply being an unknown character is still there. I mean who says Hoody is ever supposed to be "unmasked". Him taking off his mask and coughing in the latest entry might just as well be a means of showing a more human side of his character as opposed to hinting that he will soon be revealed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout


Posts : 563
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Now I am everywhere

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:40 pm

sethlapod555 wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
DaLadybugMan wrote:
ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
DaLadybugMan wrote:
Hoodie's build kind of seems masculine, but the costume is designed in a way that hides it really well. So let's go with who we know it isn't:

It isn't a new character we've seen nothing from. I'm pretty certain of that much. You can't build up the mystery behind a character, then have them pull off a mask to reveal that it's someone we don't know. I'm pretty sure the boys are smart enough to not make us go "ooooh, it was--wait, who is that?"

It isn't Jay, Alex, or Tim, as all three have appeared onscreen with Hoodie, making that reveal impossible.

It isn't Jessica. Hoodie showed up before she was involved.

As a sidenote, I'm pretty sure it is totheark, or at least the one primarily running the channel now. We see pretty clearly that Hoodie was the one who filmed Entry #61, and the style is definitely in the style of the newer TTA videos. But being totheark isn't exclusive with who Hoodie is or isn't.

Anyway, that leaves us with four candidates: Brian, Seth, Sarah, and Amy. We haven't seen much of anything from Seth or Sarah since Season 1, making me think that it's unlikely. Brian is a possibility, but I'm personally leaning towards Amy at this point, just because Hoodie's appearance (i.e., between S1 and S2) coincides with her introduction and disappearance.

Dude there is no way it is Amy. Dude you watch the video? That is clearly a masculine cough. Unless the audio is distorted, there is no WAY it could be Amy.

 ...Seriously? You are seriously discounting the possibility of a character being female because you think they "coughed like a dude?" I mean, fucking really? There's no possibility in your mind that maybe some females have a cough like that?

I really hope you're trolling.
Dude. In my opinion. I am sure. It is a guy. I am not trying to sound sexist or something, but to me I just can't convince myself that Hoody is a woman. The End.

I'm going to have to agree with Shadow on this one. I mean, the physique, the verbal noises they make, and just the overall mannerisms of Hoody all seem pretty masculine to  me.

 There's validity in saying that you think Hoodie is masculine because of their mannerisms. I'll buy that. It's valid evidence. No problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is someone saying "your theory is 100% wrong on the basis that I think Hoodie coughs like a dude" when everything about the costume* is designed specifically to mask the gender.

There is plenty of valid evidence for Amy, including the gender-masking outfit (they didn't even try to hide it with Tim), Alex's insistence on finding her (since he's so fond of eliminating loose ends), and the timeframe of the appearance. Does this mean that it's Amy for sure? No. Of course not. You'll note that I allowed for four possibilities and only eliminated the candidates we knew for sure that it wasn't. I'm well aware that my theory could be wrong. Does this mean that I'm going to take kindly to some little shit asking "did you even watch the video?" and telling me that my theory is entirely invalid because of a masculine cough? Fuck no!

So you think that Hoodie acts masculine and are convinced that they're male as a result. Go ahead and think that. That's like, your opinion, man. And you're entitled to your opinion. If that's enough evidence for you, so be it. But guess what? It's not enough evidence for me, and if you're going to condescendingly tell me that I'm 100% wrong just because I'm not discounting a possibility that you've discounted, fuck you.

*i.e., the mask to hide the face, the hood to hide the hair, the baggy sweatshirt to obscure the chest, the gloves to hide the hands, and probably a few others.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
The Doctor
Admin


Posts : 666
Current Win Points : 293
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Slender Nation

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:55 pm

I'm with LadybugMan on this one. I'm almost convinced that Hoodie is a woman. Whether it's Jessica or Amy or whoever, the fact that it seems that Hoodie is trying to obscure all traces of gender is overwhelming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com
morbidatropine
Anxious


Posts : 85
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-06-21
Age : 21
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:46 pm

If Hoody is a woman then I am almost completely convinced it's Amy. And if it is Amy, then why kidnap Jessica? Where has she been all this time? The same goes for if Hoody is Brian. He didn't have anything against her, did he? So, Hoody either IS Jessica (which would explain where she's been), or if Hoody isn't Jessica then she's probably dead by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned


Posts : 686
Current Win Points : 305
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Lavender Town

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Sorry if I sounded stubborn. No need to get all hyped up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlanAuch
Observer


Posts : 162
Current Win Points : 34
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : the Dragonhaus, NWUK

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:07 am

I'm still in the Hoody=Amy camp, because Amy is increasingly hinted at as being a significant character whose story we never did wrap up. I place little stock by a potentially manly cough; as much as anything else it could as easily be a production error (since she doesn't speak and she's behind the camera most of the time there's no reason for HoodAmy to be played by Amy until we see the face; if she wasn't available for filming they might as easily have someone else wear the costume). Still, the truth shall out, as they say
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timeobserver2013
Taken


Posts : 445
Current Win Points : 113
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 19
Location : ???

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:47 pm

If Amy=Hoody, then Alex/Amy must've broken up thanks to the events of Entry #26. 

Besides the tape, There's always the attic, which Tim and Jay hadn't looked at yet. Despite what people say about this entry not having much, I think this entry has a lot to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched


Posts : 200
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:06 am

It had a decent amount to say, but the ratio of substance vs. just walking around in various place is not too good, and at over 9min it did feel like it could have been cut down significantly improving the pacing in many places.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timeobserver2013
Taken


Posts : 445
Current Win Points : 113
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 19
Location : ???

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:35 am

At this point, I feel like Season 3 will pass the 26 entries per season barrier that is apparent in the first two seasons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned


Posts : 686
Current Win Points : 305
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Lavender Town

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:37 pm

I really want an entry that can give us a BIG answer. Like when we found out Tim was Masky or when Alex explained why he was killing everyone and took Jay and Jessica to kill them. I just want something different than, more confusion, more walking around, and Slendy appearances. Personally I would rather have more story be built rather than seeing Slendy just stand stand there with tons of static. I love it a lot but at this point it is getting a little much.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
morbidatropine
Anxious


Posts : 85
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-06-21
Age : 21
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:20 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
I really want an entry that can give us a BIG answer. Like when we found out Tim was Masky or when Alex explained why he was killing everyone and took Jay and Jessica to kill them. I just want something different than, more confusion, more walking around, and Slendy appearances. Personally I would rather have more story be built rather than seeing Slendy just stand stand there with tons of static. I love it a lot but at this point it is getting a little much.

 Totally agree. We haven't had one of those really big entries in a while and I am really getting bored with all this constant walking around, nothing really happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timeobserver2013
Taken


Posts : 445
Current Win Points : 113
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 19
Location : ???

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm

I would like to see a human Operator one more time, like in the early entries.

Otherwise, I think the attic might be big. I have a feeling that the person who was in the house is Alex. Wonder what he has up there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UncleDark
Anxious


Posts : 72
Current Win Points : 16
Join date : 2012-06-06
Age : 47
Location : San Francisco Bay Area

PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:24 am

It occurs to me that we may not be able to reliably use body shape to identify who Hoody is. Think about the logistics of filming MH. Most of the time, the only actors they have are Joseph, Troy, and Tim.

Now compare the costumes of Masky and Hoody. Masky is fairly simple, just Tim wearing a mask. Hoody's outfit is designed to obscure who's wearing it.

It's entirely possible that Hoody has been portrayed by different actors in different entries. Maybe they put whoever was available in the outfit. It wouldn't be an ideal solution, production-wise, but it's not like they have a lot to work with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.lonsarver.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [VIDEO] Entry #73   Today at 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[VIDEO] Entry #73
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: