Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
TheCrookedFamily
Stalked

Current Win Points : 269

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 am

//fuck it I'm to confused...we're all out :L\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:36 pm

//So all the active characters are in the car except for me? How then am I supposed to figure out where they went Razz//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned

Current Win Points : 305

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:44 pm

TheCrookedFamily wrote:
//fuck it I'm to confused...we're all out :L\\
Because of Crooked's laziness this is the current situation.

Noah, Vinnie, and Chris are in the McDonald's trying to figure out what happened and Daniel is outside of the hotel being stalked by Hoody. Evan is in his room.

I am going to take upon myself another character to help the Roleplay progress. I take upon 'The Rake'

ShadowTurtleInc +
The Rake of EveryManHybrid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:47 pm

/The reason Hoody gets to attack is because  it's the only way to get all of you out of the hotel so I guess you should run/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
PointlessTest
Watched

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:54 pm

//So Jay and Kat are no longer with us?//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:55 pm

//Nope they are gone\\

NOW LET'S CONTINUE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:13 pm

//Ok allow me to disregard my previous entry then...//

Daniel walks into the lobby and heads to the reception. "Excuse me, could you tell me if anyone named Chris or Noah Maxwell are checked into this hotel?"

Receptionist: "Let's see... they were, but it says here, that they checked out a couple of hours ago."

Daniel: "Were you by any chance here when they left? I really need to know if by any chance you heard, where they were headed. It's kind of urgent!"

Receptionist: "Well my shift just started, but if you wait just a minute I will see if I can catch my colleague, if she hasn't gone home already."

Daniel: "Thanks, I really appreciate it!"

A few minutes pass, and the receptionist returns.

Receptionist: "She tells me she saw three young men leaving at around that time. She didn't pick up much of what they were talking about, but remembers them mentioning the name Rainwood Memorial. Does that mean anything to you?"

Daniel: "Yes I know the place, that is in New Jersey, thank you so much!"

Receptionist: "No problem. You probably have a car, but in case you don't there's a small train station close by. When you exit the parking lot you will see a small path on your right hand. It is kind of overgrown these days, but just continue straight ahead and you shouldn't be able to miss the station."

Daniel: "And there's a train there for New Jersey?"

Receptionist: "Yeah, it's the only train from there, so you shouldn't have any problems."

Daniel: "Thanks"

He leaves the hotel.

//There we go, now I can get finally get into this story Smile//
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 pm

Hoody takes off his balaclava and  hoodie and follows Daniel into the NJ train.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:39 pm

Chris turns to Vinnie

"Well I have a little more of a 'Dramatic' story I guess"

He chuckles

"I was on my way to Alex's house when that tall thing just appeared in front of me...then I think I remember my car breaking down and I passed out. And then I awoke."

Chris eats a fry.

"Well Noah you've been offley quite...what happened before you awoke in the hotel?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Eye
Taken

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:34 pm

"I was walking around the look out tower to see if I could find any clues to help me out when I was hit over the head. I bet the god damn observer did it. I'm so sick of that fucker." Noah bite into his hamburger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:26 pm

"Well there don't seem to be many connections between our stories except for the fact that we don't know how we got here..."

Chris finishes his meal.

"You guys ready to go? We should head to New Jersey to go find Alex(DH) He says he is at Rainwood and needs our help..."

-----------------------------

The Rake emerges from the woods near Rainwood, he looks at Alex and snarls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:25 am

Daniel follows the directions he got from the receptionist, and finds the path she was referring to, which leads through a forested area. On either side of the path, there are bramble bushes with menacing thorns, and as he continues along the path, the light that reaches him through the forest canopy becomes increasingly dim. -I wonder if this is the right path? Maybe I should turn back- But he decides to proceed, at least for a bit more.

Suddenly he hears the crack of a branch somewhere close by and he stops at once. Startled he looks around, but is unable to make anything out in the shadows of the dense network of bushes and trees. He listens intently, but whatever made the sound seems to have stopped moving. He turns around to go back the way he came, but after backtracking for a few minutes the path becomes harder and harder to traverse. The thorny vegetation seems to have closed in around the path where he came from. -This looks bad- he thinks. -Well I guess there is only one way forward now.-

He turns around again and proceeds deeper into the forest. He starts to hear the sounds of branches breaking again, but this time they do not stop, when he stands still, but only seem to move faster. "Who's there?!" He shouts, but gets no answer in return. He picks up his pace and soon starts to run. As he does, whatever is making the noises seems to do so as well.

After running for about 10 minutes the forest finally starts to open up again, and soon thereafter he arrives at the end of the path. He is now standing at the station platform. -This doesn't look like something that has been in use for the past century- He thinks. The station is small with only one track and a tiny dilapidated shack as the station building. There is graffiti everywhere and you would think the place was out of use, if it wasn't for the train that is already waiting at the platform, doors open. The train itself has also seen better days. The paint is crackling off in many places revealing large rusty areas. Daniel enters the train, which is sparsely populated. As he walks through the cabin no one looks up or even seem to notice him. -This feels wrong, I hope this is at least the right train.-

He decides to ask and old man who is reading a newspaper. "Hey, do you know if this is the train to Jersey?" The man seems to ignore him and simply continues to read the paper. Daniel tries again. "Excuse me sir..." But no reaction. He looks at the paper and realizes that the date of it is 1954. -What the hell is going on here?-

He moves to the other side of the cabin and seats himself with a clear view of the other people. -I better stay alert.- Finally the train starts moving, making a eerie noise as the rusty wheels set into motion. As the train picks up speed, Daniel regains somewhat peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:54 am

The Rake jumps down off a tree and approaches Alex, raising his claws that are dripping with fresh blood...

He lunges at Alex

Alex falls to the ground and kicks at The Rake with all his might and runs 

The Rake gets back on it's feet and starts charging again

Alex begins to climb up a ladder on the side of Rainwood and knocks it over

"Where is Chris?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Chris makes his way out of the Burger King and back in to the car, he looks at his watch,

"Hey guys it's gonna get dark soon we better get moving...."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dacchan P. Surge
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Can I pick the Observer? Pleeeeeeeeeease!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenhabit.tumblr.com
TheBoyNeko
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:43 pm

//We'll take the other people back, Evan, Jay, Kat, and?

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:22 pm

//Dacchan, yes you can be the Observer\\
//Go ahead Neko\\

ATTENTION: Since this thread has seemed to pick back up make sure to look back at the story so far so you know what is going on! It is really not that long so it is greatly appreciated!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game   

Back to top Go down

When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Roleplay :: The Woods-
Jump to: