Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film Empty
PostSubject: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:42 pm

Hey guys Shadow here! I thought I would make a topic to discuss this great director! What's your favorite film by him? Top ten lists? Whats your least favorite? Favorite composer he's worked with? 

COME ON SN LET'S GET STARTED!
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Personal favorites:
The Birds
Psycho
North By Northwest
Strangers On A Train

I didn't like Vertigo a lot which is a pretty popular choice for favorites
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 pm

North By Northwest is my favorite of his films. I saw it in my film class I took the other semester in college and it was pretty neat. The humor in it is my style.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:22 am

JustinDGBZ wrote:
North By Northwest is my favorite of his films. I saw it in my film class I took the other semester in college and it was pretty neat. The humor in it is my style.

Yah definitely a favorite of mine. The scene on Mount Rushmore is one of my favorite scenes in film.
Back to top Go down
ThickSkulled
Untainted
ThickSkulled

Current Win Points : 4

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 8:26 pm

I really like The Birds and Vertigo...
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:17 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
JustinDGBZ wrote:

Yah definitely a favorite of mine. The scene on Mount Rushmore is one of my favorite scenes in film.

I think I like the cropduster plane scene most. I find it so hilariously absurd and it's such an iconic scene.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:57 am

It's a great iconic scene, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film   Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film Empty

Back to top Go down

Alfred Hitchcock: The Director That Changed Film
Page 1 of 1