Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.  Empty
PostSubject: When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.    When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:57 pm

The Slenderverses Collide Roleplay used to be much more active. Unfortunately it is slowly dyeing. PLEASE if you haven't already sign up for it if you have interest in roleplay! If you are already in the roleplay but just forgot about it, help me set it back up so it will become more popular again! I feel this is a good roleplay for everyone because Awesome Slenderman RP is so far in that it is hard to understand what is going on if you're new (No offense to ASRP they're awesome). If the roleplay doesn't get some new posts by next Friday then I will shut up about it. I just wanted to give this Roleplay one last shot. Thanks.

You can apply for the roleplay on the post, When Slenderverses Collide: A Role Playing Game, it is super easy and if you PM me I will catch you up on what is going on so that you can join the game with ease. 

Thanks for reading and I hope to see you on the thread,
Shadow
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.    When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.  EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 5:26 pm

-

Last edited by PointlessTest on Sat May 25, 2019 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.    When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.  EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:43 pm

Thanks for helping revive the roleplay! Hopefully we can get some more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.    When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.  Empty

Back to top Go down

When Slenderverses Collide, Ultimatum.
Page 1 of 1