Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Marble Hornets Entry #75

Go down 
+19
JustinDGBZ
Valamist
xyzombie
awkwardraptor
BlueMarble
Chieftain1
PointlessTest
UncleDark
timeobserver2013
SecretPerson
karmasixxofsn
sethlapod555
Rythmear
Etreo
T-M-S
AmbassadorWolfy
ShadowTurtleInc
The Doctor
SalvatoreHaran
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 pm

SecretPerson wrote:
Also i noticed one thing,
OOG:
Spoiler:
This. This so much.
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:29 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
Before I was posivtive Hoody was a man.....but 
SPOLIER BUTT:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:09 am

I agree the fact that it's her picture does lend credence to the theory that she is Hoody. There could of course be other interpretations of the photo, but it still seems to be implying that Amy is somehow still important to the plot.
Back to top Go down
Daximon
Anxious
Daximon

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:29 am

Would definitely be interesting if she was Hoody. I still think Jay has done something Tim is trying to keep from him to protect him, however.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mhunter0012
sethlapod555
Survivor
sethlapod555

Current Win Points : 708

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:18 pm

I think Alex was just holding onto the picture because he misses her, considering that she was his girlfriend/wife, and that it's sort of a thing to keep him pushing. Although there was writing on the back of the photo, most likely by Hoody, I'm still not 100% sold on the idea that Hoody = Amy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/drstevzious117
AlanAuch
Observer
AlanAuch

Current Win Points : 34

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 4:18 pm

Daximon wrote:
Very excited to see what happens next!

Spoiler:
Nah Jay can't be Hoody, we've seen them together more than once
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 11:14 pm

I have a feeling the next video is either gonna be The Tape or Jay/Tim posting a video of them going to the location. I am excited for the next episode but, also worried it may not be as exciting as I am hoping it will be =\.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:01 am

I'm pretty positive the tape has something to do with Jay now. Since Jay was left super fucked up after entry 73, I'd guess it had something to do with him becoming like Hoody or Masky. Or doing unexplainable stuff. He had memory loss before, and did odd things. Remember that surveillance footage where he just wandered through a door and didn't go through the other end for 3 hours? Maybe Tim's been giving him his pills so he snaps out of it.
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 3:04 am

Cokespray wrote:
I'm pretty positive the tape has something to do with Jay now. Since Jay was left super fucked up after entry 73, I'd guess it had something to do with him becoming like Hoody or Masky. Or doing unexplainable stuff. He had memory loss before, and did odd things. Remember that surveillance footage where he just wandered through a door and didn't go through the other end for 3 hours? Maybe Tim's been giving him his pills so he snaps out of it.
I like this idea a lot. Maybe Tim wants Jay to stay 'sane' and Jay seeing the tape would freak him out and make him go nuts! I like this idea a lot Coke..... A LOT
Back to top Go down
Cecil Baldwin
Untainted
Cecil Baldwin

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 7:07 am

I wonder if perhaps Jay did something that would make him question going after Alex and that's why Tim didn't want him to find it yet. Like what if Alex wasn't originally the bad guy here but became it due to the manipulations of the Operator? Probably a stretch but there's got to be something on there, possibly something that would change Jay's mind about going after Alex since Tim definitely wants to do that and end what's happening to them immediately while Jay wants answers more than resolution. 

The question is how old is the tape, how long has Tim been aware of it, and does it contain something that Jay is really unaware of or is he actually just hiding it himself? He is an unreliable narrator after all, for all we know he actually remembers everything and is afraid Tim knows what he does. 

Sorry my theories may be a little out there but sometimes you need to think very far away from the box to scratch at the surace of every possibility.
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:19 pm

What if Tim's Jay's mother? Shocked
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 4:27 pm

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
I have a feeling the next video is either gonna be The Tape or Jay/Tim posting a video of them going to the location. I am excited for the next episode but, also worried it may not be as exciting as I am hoping it will be =\.
I think the next video is gonna be the tape, although I think it'd be more logical for them to go to the location first. I usually get excited for each episode, although it usually is less than what I expect but not bad.
Cokespray wrote:
I'm sure the tape has to do with Jay. He's getting worse, and him becoming a proxy wouldn't surprise me much. He's probably done something he doesn't know about. Because of his memory loss, which is preventing him from knowing. Maybe perhaps the video will be of what he did during the time of the surveillance footage. It's possible he killed someone.
Cecil Baldwin wrote:
I wonder if perhaps Jay did something that would make him question going after Alex and that's why Tim didn't want him to find it yet. Like what if Alex wasn't originally the bad guy here but became it due to the manipulations of the Operator? Probably a stretch but there's got to be something on there, possibly something that would change Jay's mind about going after Alex since Tim definitely wants to do that and end what's happening to them immediately while Jay wants answers more than resolution. 

The question is how old is the tape, how long has Tim been aware of it, and does it contain something that Jay is really unaware of or is he actually just hiding it himself? He is an unreliable narrator after all, for all we know he actually remembers everything and is afraid Tim knows what he does. 

Sorry my theories may be a little out there but sometimes you need to think very far away from the box to scratch at the surace of every possibility.
The tape maybe could also show Alex doing something good. It probably involves Jay somehow though. For sure, possibly something that would make him want to help Alex.

The tape might not be too old, but Tim has probably been aware of it for some time, but it's something Jay doesn't know about. He is unreliable, but if he'd remember it he wouldn't show it.
Back to top Go down
ClawingTheWalls
Untainted
ClawingTheWalls

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh man, so many theories right now...heres my thoughts of what'll be on it.

1. Jay being more of a proxy than he thought - Theres tons of evidence for him being farther 'gone' this whole time then what he thinks, like that entry when he slender-ported out of this room without the door opening on the other side.  Masky took him to the house (and in close proximity to the OP) a few times, which wouldve got him farther along.  He may have even gone without Masky, while in a proxy trance (as shown in Return).  

As soon as he had that 'wrong' memory (of Alex giving the tapes) I knew it was hinting towards something.  Generally speaking, Jay's had a lot of OP exposure, and showed (on camera) minimal affects..so thats questionable.  

2. Alex or Tim or Jay killing Jessica - In this entry, Tim said the tapes contents would 'ruin everything' as in their trust and the whole investigating duo they had going.  I think theres good evidence for all 3 of them really.  Tim/Masky was in the hotel just before Jessica vanished, and hasnt shown that he wants to find her.  Jay is possibly a proxy, and was alone in the hotel with her; He couldve woken from a trance afterwards and been unable to locate her.  Alex is already a proxy, but im not sure on him...her face was flashed over that tunnel where alex always sat (in the TTA) vid, but that could be nothing.

Aaaanyway, long post, but yeah..something major's gonna happen, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Entry #75   Marble Hornets Entry #75 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets Entry #75
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2