Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany

Go down 
+3
kingxana0
TailsFoxy
timeobserver2013
7 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany Empty
PostSubject: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Thanks to the new DarkHarvest videos, I was looking back at some of the episodes such as "Unsolved Conspiracies". 

I came to realize that at the moment where they mentioned attempts to summon Slendy/GorrRylaehotep at the concentration camps, HABIT was at that time Josef Mengele of Auschwitz. 

It makes me wonder, if HABIT/Mengele was involved in the project to summon the Slenderman as part of some mutual relation (due to the circumstances of their frenemy status in EMH), could this mean HABIT will be involved in DH00 at some point in the future?

Especially with Log Entry #30 and the theories coming in that HABIT might be involved. Could this be a lead?
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 12:45 am

that would actually be a big twist o.o
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 2:06 am

Maybe Habit was hoping to summon him and then take him out, using the humans around his as fodder. It is shown they don't like each other, or at least that Habit finds not being able to go after marked targets as annoying.

So what better way then take over the body of someone people would listen to, have the Rake on stand by, and summon him and try to kill him while he is distracted by people?
Back to top Go down
PointlessTest
Observer

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 5:59 am

I think it is unlikely we will ever see such a crossover, though it would be interesting for sure.
Back to top Go down
thisistheend
Observer

Current Win Points : 50

PostSubject: Re: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:52 am

kingxana0 wrote:
Maybe Habit was hoping to summon him and then take him out, using the humans around his as fodder. It is shown they don't like each other, or at least that Habit finds not being able to go after marked targets as annoying.

So what better way then take over the body of someone people would listen to, have the Rake on stand by, and summon him and try to kill him while he is distracted by people?
HABIT still refers to Slenderman as his "friend" though. Even though he calls him a "stick in the mud" and doesn't treat him very well.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:25 pm

This theory is exciting, even if it never gets flushed out in this way.
Back to top Go down
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:23 am

I like the connections that are made here, especially since it all makes sense for the series! However, I wouldn't like to see HABIT in DarkHarvest. The boys in that series wouldn't be able to handle him, and I don't see an interesting way of including him in the series. I do find the Nazi stuff neat and interesting though in regards to the mythos.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany   EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

EMH, DH00, and Nazi Germany
Page 1 of 1