Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+4
The compiler
Cracked Eye
TheCrookedFamily
RainbowNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:25 am

//Very Happy\\

James rolls his neck and tries to stand.

Slenderman*

Slenderman perches himself on the house and crouches waiting for...

-What?..what could I possibly be waiting for...-
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 pm

(Actually she's near Adyna's house. They haven't been to Kathleen's house yet.) Adyna stood by, ready to spring in and help in case he started to fall. Kathleen looked up at the humanoid-creature.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:03 am

Jason goes over to the bed with Jane and draws the covers over her then he lays next to her on the outside of the covers and whispers to her "go to sleep" in a soft voice. He strokes her hair then adds a kiss on the cheek "I'll be right back" he says tenderly. Jason grabs a maker he found by the bed and goes over to the about the foot of the bed and draws a small Kings Defense symbol on the foot of the bed. This symbol was so small that only someone entering the room would feel it. With that Jason left the room, marker in hand, and went to check on the others. 

Jason saw TA then with a panicked look on his face he quietly went around to each door that he could find to find an empty room. Finally, he found one a room large enough to fit four people and began to draw W's of various sizes on each of the walls. 15 minuets had passed before he completed his work... now all he needed was some bait. 

Jason ran out to the others "Guys get inside right now I have an idea." he said so that TA wouldn't see him. Jason looked at Jared and Mikah "I need you guys to funnel TA into the house and 3 doors down, the door will be open. DO NOT come into this room if you want to live, just funnel him. Oh I also need you to get him dazed or seeing stars so that he won't immediately mount a defense against us. The light in the room will off when you toss him in there so make sure you really rough him up before hand to add to his confusion. I'm counting on you" Jason said quietly 

Jason looked to Siren "Hey beat him hard!" Jason called out and gave a thumbs up, then ran back inside with the others.

Once inside he gave orders to the group "Everyone take a marker and listen. In that room I drew a whole bunch of W's we're going to lure TA in there by acting as bait. Once he is inside we start drawing Kings defense symbols one at a time. Whoever he comes after first will draw a line through one of the W's, then draw another line through it to deactivate it. You will take turns drawing on the wall, one person will go then say "here" when your finished. This has to go quick to keep TA confused so that I can approach him and draw then kings defense symbol on his forehead hopefully returning him to normal. Does anyone have any question?" Jason explains.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:04 am

Kathleen and Adyna nodded seriously. "Understood." They said simultaneously.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:29 pm

James stutters steps then nods.

"Right.."

Jane mumbles something before going unconscious...

-sleep..natural...sleep..-

Jared and Micah nod and join in the fight with Siren.

"Miss us?"

They ask together.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:40 pm

"Very well then, places everyone!" Jason points to the walls of the room. "Rain and Kelly I want you on the left wall, Adyna and James I want you on the far wall, and I will take right. This process needs to be fast guys so pay attention to who talks, well start with Rain and Kelly. Both of you take turns writing the same goes for you Adyna and James. Let's hope this works." Jason said ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:24 am

TA began to advance on siren, closing the distance between them and saw two others come in behind her. they say somthing but all TA hears is Siren's futile scream. he begins to run before swinging himself up and backwards on his tentacles, slammind his foot into Siren's jaw. A loud CRACK is heard. She crumples to the ground.
"RIGHT THEN! Which of you is next?"

-----

Dracnea slinks away from the fight.
Broken. House. Friend. Meet. That's correct weak one I will meet you there. Nice. New. Voice.

//I forget who are Jared and Micah?//
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 6:05 pm

//Twp proxies (Hoodie and Masky)\\

Slenderman raps his tentacles around TA.

"Now then..why are you after MY prey?"

He throws him into Jane's house.

Jared and Micah having put their mask and hoodie back on fight visciously

James Nods and does as he is told.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:59 pm

Kathleen and Adyna nodded and got ready and into position. "I shall call this 'mission: adh- oh, shiny!'" Kathleen said. Adyna (and Nyx) face -palmed.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:30 am

Kelly walks to her psootiton and waits.

Jane jumps up haring the commotion.

"Jason?.."

She jogs downstairs.

"Erm.."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:58 am

(Well everyone it finally happened we have a new thread! the other auto saved and is in the archive just like the last tome this happened, so we're all good =).)

Jason spots Jane coming downstairs and waves her over "Jane come here quick!" He hands her a marker "TA is going to be funneled into this room we're all going to take turns drawing the kings defense symbol on the wall on at a time, then quickly destroy them. This will hopefully leave TA in a daze and I can walk up and a kings defense symbol on his forehead. You and I will be the last in the group to go. Any questions?" Jason smiled.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:24 am

(Yay! :3) Kathleen looked over at Kelly. 'Shes being oddly distant and secluded lately... Something has to be wrong...' She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:45 pm

//WHAT WHAT!\\

She nods and stweps beside him.

The slenderman pulls TA and himself into the room.

"Now wahts the pl-"

HE lets out a shriek of surprise and horror.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 12:29 am

Jason gasps "Fuck slenderman isn't supposed to be here! Damn it what are you doing here! I'm sorry but this could be our only chance slenderman! KATHLEEN NOW START THE CYCLE!" Jason commands.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 am

TA screams as they begin activating the KDSes, but before he's able to gather himself to step they cut them off, only to activate more. His tendrils thrash about as they are split over and over, causing some minor cuts before they disintergrate.

Inside his head the sky cracks and burning light scorches the land black.

//Because mind worlds are fun and I feel we should explore some Cool. Also, emoticon. //
-----

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! VOICE! VOICE! voice? T-The House... Scared. Help. GO! N-no. Help. FINE. The house The Operator is at. Operator? Your old voice. !!!... Coming.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:39 am

Jason sees his opening and walks toward TA. Jason stands in front of TA as he watches him writhe in pain. "Give Jack back!" Jason shouts as he writes a KDS on TA's forehead.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:10 am

TA stopped screaming, the pain too strong for any vocalization to be sufficent. He went rigid for a second beofre clawing at his face, leaving deep clawmarks but breaking the symbol. the body went limp, eyes open staring into space.

TA was thrown from the castle's throne room and launched from the castle itself and crashed into a forest. Thunder rumbles along the now clear sky as the world begins to burn from the light.

-----

Go. Go. House. Siren! Sleeping. Hurt. Happy. House. People. Hide.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Slenderman collapses....drifting to that place he always hated.

Childhood.

Childhood was always the thing he hated.

It and Lumine.

James stares then laughs, laughs in an almost hysterical manner.

"Ha...HA HA! he's dead!"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:54 pm

Once all the chaos was over and TA and Slenderman was passed out, Kathleen sighed. "He ain't dead. Neither of them are. Just passed out." She said as she went over to Slenderman and hooked her arms under his shoulders, lifting his upper body up. "Adyna, grab his legs and let's get him out of this room. He's protected us tonight and helped us succeed in this plan instead of simply killing the Anarchist like I know he could have. This is the least we can do for him." She said. Adyna nodded. "Ok." She said, grabbing Slenderman's legs. She hoisted his legs and together they carried him out to the living room and layed him streatched out over the couch. "Now let's go back and get Jack." Adyna suggested. Kathleen shook her head. "No. Jack should stay in there with a mid-sized defences symbol activated. He's unconcious but I'll bet that jack is still fighting TA for control inside his mind. If he stays in there with an activated symbol, it will weaken TA and give Jack a major advantage." Kathleen reasoned, going around and grabbing two blankets and two pillows. She went and put one blanket on Jack's body and one pillow under his head. "He may have to stay here, but I can at least make sure he wakes up warm and comfortable." She said, then took the other blanket and layed it over Slenderman and put the other pillow behind his head. Adyna sighed and shook her head. "You're to kind sometimes." She said. Kathleen gave her a half-smile. "What can I say? I've got a damned mushy, bleeding heart. That's why I have Nyx. I'm too amicable and I forgive people way to easily. Nyx steps in when I'm being to soft or stuff..." Kathleen said.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:23 pm

James smiles crookedly and collapses onto the floor.

Kelly blinks a few times.

"Uh..the hell?"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Kathleen and adyna walked back into the room. "The heck?! What happened to him now?! I JUST got him patched up and be seemed to be fine. But then I turn my back for ONE MINUTE and come back to find him collapsed on the floor." Adyna ranted, grumbling the rest of her rant as she half-carried, half-drug James out of the room and onto the folded out lazy-boy chair.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:56 pm

Jason hugged Jane "Thank you so much for your help." He whispered. "Thank you guys for giving this idea a shot." he smiled. "I hope Jack comes back to us safely. Oh, Adyna I bet James passed out from exhaustion I think he'll be fine." Jason said to calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:31 am

James shakes soundlessly on the chair.

-I-its..here..now..why..how...when?-

Jane shrugs.

"Not like it was..*yawn* needed.."

Kelly plops down on the sofa.

"Ok..that was...different..."

She shakes her head.

"TA's gone..Slenderman may be gone."

She sighs closing her eyes.

"What else could go strange?"
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:35 am

Listen. Sleeping? All?

-----

The Knight looked to the sky from the cave he had taken refuge in.
'The sky is burning. Well that's new.'
He looks across the mind-world as it burned.
'But not good.'

The Compiler sit in his library, the fire failing to cross the threshold.
'You won't get our memories.' He says to the blaze. 'You won't get my words! They are protected by their taint.'
The fire hisses at him.
'They are ours! Back!'

The Anarchist burns in the heat, trying to return to the castle.
"MOVE FASTER DAMNNIT!"
He reaches the castles moat...
"NO!"
Only to see the draw bridge gone.
"Fine then." He hisses to himself as he treaks back looking for shealter.
"I will wait."

Deep beneath the castle an eye opens.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:36 am

Adyna felt James' forehead, just to be sure he wasn't getting a fever from an infection anywhere. Kathleen plopped down on the couch beside Kelly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next