Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Awesome Slenderman RP

Go down 
+4
The compiler
Cracked Eye
TheCrookedFamily
RainbowNeko
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:49 pm

Me. It. Where?

James moans in his sleep.

Jane sighs kneeling next to the Slenderman.

"A good friend, for a pyshcopathic monster."

She pats his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
Jane And Jeff
Taken
Jane And Jeff

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 pm

//Pulls roses from his pocket.\\

(R.I.P Awesome Slender RP.)
Back to top Go down
http://mail.google.com/xjaneandjeff@gmail.com
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

Current Win Points : 88

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 12:40 pm

//I'm still waiting too//
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

Current Win Points : 206
Location : Hanging with Slender man in the woods he is pretty cool

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 12:29 am

(What exactly are we waiting for?)

Jason grabs some duct tape and binds TA's hands and feet together then puts the blanket back over him. "Jane I wouldn't get to close him.... wait guys......" Jason trails off. "We could kill slenderman right now! I mean whats stopping us?" Jason exclaims.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 am

//I'm waiting for everyone to go to sleep//
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

Current Win Points : 182

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:48 am

"He protected us and helped us out tonight." Kathleen said.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 9:09 pm

James nods slightly, drowsily.

"He..he's been a friend..."

Jane sighs.

"But we could end the madness, and live happily, all of us.."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 11:42 pm

"You guys Jane is right! He will still want to kill us after he wakes up! This might be our one shot at ending this!" Jason tried to reason. "Oh and I think we should take shifts watching TA or Jack or whoever he is now. I'll take first shift." Jason suggests. 

(Your move Compiler =) )
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 7:06 am

//Well the thing is that I don't feel it's time for any of the four to do anything yet and Dracnea is waiting for everyone to be asleep to make her move. However...//

Siren woke to a burning pain in her jaw.
'What the fuck happened!? I was screaming and he was coming closer and... He broke my jaw. Shit.'
She trys to sit up only to hurt her jaw and lie back down.
'The SV. I'll come back when it's healed.'
//poof//
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Jared and Micah nod.

"We should go as well...."

//POOF!//

Kelly all looks at them as if there all nuts.

"Are you kidding? HE SAVED US!"
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 11:01 pm

Rainbow nodded in agreement with Kelly. "Plus, killing him while he's asleep... That's just low and diss honorable. Whenever Slenderman attacked us in the past, he never once attacked when we were all sleeping. He fights with honor and gives us a chance to fight back; a trait of his that I grudgingly respect him for." Kathleen pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 3:28 am

"You guys can't be serious! He killed John and injured others! He has driven us out of our homes and you're just going to let him get away with that! I've done all I can to protect us from him, sacrificing quite a bit I might add! Being the "guardian" or what ever Jacks book called me isn't all its cracked up to be! DAMN IT! Kathleen he used you don't you want revenge! I'm tired of listening to everyone else's problems and not being able to talk about my own! This fucker deserves to die, so let me know you you guys grow a spine!" Jason roars and walks into the room where Jack is and slams the door.
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:06 am

"Of course I want revenge! I want to be able to live life normally again and not be in constant fear for my life! However, do you know a full-proof plan to kill him? Did you stop and think that part out? I don't know of ANYTHING that will kill this guy. In that room when he staggered, he leaned up agains one of my activated KD symbols. Full-on skin to symbol contact, and it only rendered him temporarily unconscious! Hell, Faust filleted the meat from his bones and chopped him up into tiny, bite-sized pieces and shipped each piece to a different place all over the world, but all it took was a little time for his proxies to gather all the pieces and put him back together again and then he was back chasing us. And, after that stunt is when he started attacking us more frequently and more viciously. So unless we figure out a way that we know 100% and without even a shadow of a doubt will definitely kill him, I don't want to try anything. It will only make him angry and then he'll attack us oftener and with even more ferocity!" Kathleen whisper-yelled at him, making sure to be quiet enough that she wouldn't wake the slender-being on the couch. "Plus, again, killing someone in their sleep is low and dishonorable." She added. Adyna nodded in agreement with what she said. "Yeah, before we try anything we need to find something that we know will work." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 6:01 pm

James's eyes shoot open, A wild look in them.

"Apply the form A to form B.."

He murmurs, before fall back again.

Kelly smiles.

"Finally, someone who listens!"

Jane sighs, and twitches.

'Kill him, do it before the others can see.'

She narrows her eyes coldly.

"But he's done more to us than I could even comprehend, even inb my past life."

She picks up the iron pipe on the floor.

'And you want to escape..'

She drives the pipe coldly into its 'head'

"Don't try to stop me either..''

She says coldly, yank the pipe from Kathleens hands.

"JANE!" Kelly shouts, "Whats gotten into you!!!"

Jane drives a pipe into the heart-area of the slenderman, then into the legs and arms.

"She laughs.

"Do something, seriously."

She pulls her knife defensivly.

"I dare you"
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Jason hears the commotion going on outside of Jacks room and flings the door open. "What is going on out..." Jason trails off seeing what has happened and what Jane is doing now. "Jane stop! Put your knife away, everyone else back off." Jason says calmly, and slowly starts to walk toward her. Jane I know you don't want to hurt me and I don't want to hurt you. Please put the knife down." Jason says trying to persuade her. 

(A reminder if we engage in combat please give me enough time to react to your attack ^-^.)
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Kathleen backed away and held her hands up in defeat. "Ok... So apparently Jane has gone off the deep end and turned into an unreasoning psycho-Jane." Kathleen observed. Adyna, being weapon less, also backed up away from her, figuring it was the best thing to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 7:54 pm

James grabs Jane's arms and pull them behind her calmly.

"What? Like I was gonna watch her kill everyone.."

He hits the knife out of her grip.

"I honestly think you forgot about me, Jane.."
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Jason walks up to both James and Jane and separates. "Enough!" Jason pushes the both of them apart. "James calm down, before I make you calm down. Jane sit the fuck down." Jason says assertively. He grabs Jane's knife and puts it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 5:27 pm

James leans back and grins.

"Hey, my purpose was serve..d..."

He drifts back to sleep.

Jane frowns refuseing to look at anyone one.

The slender-being moves and screams again in a static horror
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 10:14 pm

Nyx, who had been poised and ready to spring into action, take control of the body, and save the day, sighed and relaxed. She wrapped her arms around Kathleen and rested her head on top of her light's head. Fenna, for the first time in years, came out of Adyna's head to join her. "/Nyx, are you and your light ok?/" Fenna asked, noting with her sharp observation skills that Nyx kept looking over between the unconcious forms of Jack and Slenderman. "-Yeah, she's fine... We're both fine...-" she said, obviously lost in her own thoughts and debates. Kathleen, who could somewhat sense what Nyx was thinking about, or at least the general gist of it anyways, looked up at Nyx and shook her head. "Both of those ideas are crazy, dangerous, and down-right stupid. You're not going through with either of them." She said.
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 10:39 am

(Woo been awhile guys sorry about that). Jason drew a KDS on slenderman's head to knock him out again. "DAMN IT!" He threw the marker at the wall in frustration. "What the fuck you were thinking Jane! He's probably going to continue to hunt us now! Now there is no peaceful solution to this! I wanted my life back and you fucked that up!" Jason roared. He grabbed one of the pipes out of slenderman, a flashlight, his phone, and opened the front door. "I'm going for a walk, I know its dangerous but I CAN'T be here right now, I've done everything for this group but I get nothing in return not even a thank you. I'll be back later." Jason slams the door shut and starts to walk in a straight line through the snow. "Bunch of ungrateful assholes." he mumbles.
Back to top Go down
The compiler
Observer
The compiler

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 12:10 pm

A black wave of thunder clouds explodes from above the castle, accompanied by a scream. The fires below sputter and die, but the sky stays blindingly bright. TA stops his pitiful crawling and looks up.
"Well at least I'm not burning now"

TK looks from his cave as the clouds pass.
"Well, I guess its time to move."
He gathers several items and sets off.

TC moves to the top of his tower passing a large stone gateway that contains a black abyss.
"We must continue to spread the truth to the ignorant" He says as he moving to the angular crystal table. he manipulates it and the tower begins to rise...

An eye looks around. "I guess I- heh I guess that -haha- I gues I have to -hahaha- Pull Myself Together! HAHAHAHA- oww." 
A light scraping sound can be heard nearby as a hand attached to a lower arm pulls itself closer. 
"Well this'll take a while. Now where my head?"

-----

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
NO! Bad. Hide. Wait. Leaving? Wait.

-----

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
"Master!" Siren Steps onto the roof of the house and watches Jason leave while hiding herself.
"I'm coming master."

//so guys i made a post about this a couple weeks ago and it was ignored but I'm trying to make a kind of slenderman RP rulebook D&D style, only not because that would kinda suck. The idea is that it would be more structured than this, with a DM (or 'Operator') and some stats, but it would be more about trying to survive under Grubby's threat than beating him, because we all know that he can't be beat. If any of you are interested just say so and I'll set it up so we can work on it. Since I'm using Google drive it should be easy as I can just 'share' it with you if you have a Gmail//
Back to top Go down
TheBoyNeko
Anxious
TheBoyNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 10:55 pm

James chuckles, "Bitter fuck isn't he?''

Jane facepalms sitting down on the floor, farthest from the small group, "No one gives two shits, there is no normal." Her eyes were now blazing black, "This THING will kill us all no matter what!"

Kelly whimpers to herself sitting on the stairwell, 'What...what is going on anymore..'
Back to top Go down
RainbowNeko
Blackout
RainbowNeko

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:21 pm

Kathleen sighed, going to the kitchen to cook something and hopefully clear her head. "-Fenna.-" Nyx said. "/Yes?/" Fenna replied. "-watch Kathleen, there's a couple of things I have to do...-" Nyx said. Fenna sighed. "/You're going to do something stupid arn't you?/" Fenna asked. Nyx nodded. "-Probably.-" She said, drifting past her. "/is there anything I can do to stop you?/" The younger, calmer, less violant of the two dark sides asked. Nyx shook her head. "-Nope.-" she said, before touching Jack's forehead and forcing her way into his mind. '-After I help fix things here, I'm going into Slendy's head to see what's going on and if I can negotiate some sort of truce with him.-' She thought to herself. (I feel like everyone is waiting for everyone else to post...)
Back to top Go down
Cracked Eye
Taken
Cracked Eye

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 11:47 pm

Jason in his blind rage wandered into the forest by mistake. "Wait... where am I?" Jason looked into the blackness of the forest  as his eyes adjusted to to lack of light. "Ah fuck!" he yelled. "Wait I can just follow my foot prints back to the house. It's cold and I definitely need a hot shower. Good thing slenderman is back at the house other wise I might be in trouble being out here alone." Jason sighed a little. He slid his hands into his pockets "OUCH! FUCK!" Jason cut himself a little on Jane's knife that he put in his pocket. "Oh yeah Jane.... Damn it I think I messed things up with her.... I wish she was here with me right now." Jason said and started to walk back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Slenderman RP   Awesome Slenderman RP - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Slenderman RP
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next