Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Curious about the multiple account rule! #9

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Todesfurcht
Observer

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Curious about the multiple account rule! #9   Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:37 am

"9. Do NOT make multiple accounts on Slender Nation. We do not tolerate it whatsoever. Alternate accounts will be made inactive and/or banned, depending on the situation. If an alternate account has broken other rules on the site, the user will accumulate those warnings and/or bans onto their main account."

What if another person in your household makes a Slendernation account, would they be considered an alternative account and get banished?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keiken
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Curious about the multiple account rule! #9   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:43 am

Well, here I'm sharing the account with other 2 persons to avoid that...

I don't know if that is legal either ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor
Admin

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Curious about the multiple account rule! #9   Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:39 am

Actually, Keiken has the right of it. what I would say is that if you have multiple people in the household, we'd prefer it if you shared one account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com
Todesfurcht
Observer

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Curious about the multiple account rule! #9   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Is there a reason for that? Is it to keep the site cleaned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBoyNeko
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Curious about the multiple account rule! #9   Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:14 pm

Cool to hear.

CrookedFamily has just shut down, so I switched to my smirking kitten, that was hiding in the garage!

Last edited by TheBoyNeko on Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FUCK SPELLING)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious about the multiple account rule! #9   Today at 11:49 pm

Back to top Go down

Curious about the multiple account rule! #9
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: Site Feedback-
Jump to: