Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Should Cthulhu take over zombies? (IGN article)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Would you like to see Cthulhu become more popular?
Yes.
75%
 75% [ 3 ]
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe.
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Chieftain1
Taken

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Should Cthulhu take over zombies? (IGN article)    Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:51 pm

I was looking though IGN and saw this article.I personally would like to see more video games based on the Cthulhu mythos. We only had Dark corners of the earth,prisoner of ice and Cthulhu saves the world but I don't want to it become way too popular(I'm looking at you,Slender....).Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newsmanwaterpaper.tumblr.com/
Etreo
Runner

Current Win Points : 260

PostSubject: Re: Should Cthulhu take over zombies? (IGN article)    Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Anything that isn't more zombies is good in my book. Anything with Zombies that isn't game-changingly brilliant (Last of Us) shouldn't be released. I'm so sick of Zombies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thexlastxdalek
Watched

Current Win Points : 91

PostSubject: Re: Should Cthulhu take over zombies? (IGN article)    Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:10 pm

I agree with Etreo zombies are literally in my opinion overused now.. dont get me wrong I love them but I rather have an good story now instead of a gore game with no story
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/aaronklompp
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Cthulhu take over zombies? (IGN article)    Today at 11:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Should Cthulhu take over zombies? (IGN article)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Gaming-
Jump to: