Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Dudeman121

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wiiluigi1998
Untainted
wiiluigi1998

Current Win Points : 6

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Hello everybody. I'm currently making a series that I hope will be pretty good.

I have some pretty insane ideas in my head, and I'm hoping I can make my Slenderman as murderous as possible. 

I only uploaded one video as of now, but I have tons of ideas up ahead. Oh yes, and I'm most likely not going to give spoilers about future videos. Sorry.

My first video is very un-interesting, but I did show some stuff that will be very important in my later videos. Oh yes, and I'm sorry for sounding very stupid in the video, I wasn't really knowing what to see word for word, so I ended up sounding a little stupid... Whatever.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dudeman121
DuaLocKs
Anxious
DuaLocKs

Current Win Points : 20

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 9:26 pm

Oh god, the evil vertical iPhone video has appeared.
Back to top Go down
wiiluigi1998
Untainted
wiiluigi1998

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:57 pm

DuaLocKs wrote:
I know, I know. I was too lazy to open in Sony Vegas and fix it, so have fun with that. The next video will be fixed, and so will most of them most likely.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 12:58 am

Dudeman121 isn't exactly the best title of the year.  I can't really comment on the story so far since there it isn't really started yet, but it could be good.
DuaLocKs wrote:
The vertical iPhone videos are appearing again? I thought we got rid of vertical iPhone videos in the great cleansing?

wiiluigi1998 wrote:
DuaLocKs wrote:
I know, I know. I was too lazy to open in Sony Vegas and fix it, so have fun with that. The next video will be fixed, and so will most of them most likely.
I don't mean to sound like an elitist, but you can't really use laziness as a reason not to fix this. Your first video is, well, the first video and the thing everyone see's when they start. When you leave the first video in bad quality it just leaves a bad feeling with the person watching that will only discourage them from watching more of your videos. Like I said this hasn't gotten far and could become great, but if you want the series to really good you shouldn't rush videos or get lazy on them. Thats what happened with goomba771. I hope I don't come off too condescending, but its about average so far.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
wiiluigi1998
Untainted
wiiluigi1998

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:46 am

level100nidoking wrote:
Dudeman121 isn't exactly the best title of the year.  I can't really comment on the story so far since there it isn't really started yet, but it could be good.
DuaLocKs wrote:
The vertical iPhone videos are appearing again? I thought we got rid of vertical iPhone videos in the great cleansing?

wiiluigi1998 wrote:
DuaLocKs wrote:
I don't mean to sound like an elitist, but you can't really use laziness as a reason not to fix this. Your first video is, well, the first video and the thing everyone see's when they start. When you leave the first video in bad quality it just leaves a bad feeling with the person watching that will only discourage them from watching more of your videos. Like I said this hasn't gotten far and could become great, but if you want the series to really good you shouldn't rush videos or get lazy on them. Thats what happened with goomba771. I hope I don't come off too condescending, but its about average so far.
Oh, don't worry. I do understand my first video is pretty bad. I also felt like my acting seemed a little bas. I felt like I was too silent at times anyways. I tried harder on my next video and I actually did some editing. Here's my new video. Oh, and the glitches were actually from audacity. Search databending with audacity if you want to see how I did my effect.

Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 5:12 pm

Quote :

wiiluigi1998
Quote :

DuaLocKs wrote:
I´m sorry that i have to ruin your theory that "bad" first videos would discourage people from watching on, but honestly most of the series that i have seen in the verse (including the big 5) have started out with not so good first videos and i still wanted to keep on watching and i´m overall in most of the cases glad i did so.
Personally i think that it normally needs at least 3-8 videos into it to see if it goes into a "good" direction that i like (and often also to really kick off with the story and finding their own style).
And honestly, i think it´s not to important for a slenderseries to look as professional as possible and it adds more authenticity to the atmosphere to give it an "amateur-look" sometimes. You also have to concider that not everyone around here is a filming student or has the (material - or money-) capabilities to make everything instant-professional from the start (not even filming students can do this directy).
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:06 pm

I thought the second video was a lot better. The acting was good enough and the editing was good. The distortion was done well, and for the most part this was a much better video then the first one.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
wiiluigi1998
Untainted
wiiluigi1998

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:52 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
I thought the second video was a lot better. The acting was good enough and the editing was good. The distortion was done well, and for the most part this was a much better video then the first one.
I thought it was a lot better also. I got a very good video idea, but it will include the Slenderman, so I don't want to show it quite yet. It would also be the first appearance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dudeman121 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dudeman121   Dudeman121 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dudeman121
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: New Trailheads-
Jump to: