Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Win Point System

Go down 
+2
Chieftain1
The Doctor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

The Win Point System Empty
PostSubject: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 12:58 am

Hello! Well, it has been the subject of some debate, but now I can safely say that the Win Point system is back! I've worked out some kinks with it, and I'm hoping that everything runs as smoothly as I predict it will. 

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:43 am

Hopefully  No-one abuses it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:16 pm

I think it might look better if the upvote/downvote arrows looked different. Right now their not very obvious.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 6:19 pm

What exactly is the point of the Win system?
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

Current Win Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:14 pm

That feel when you hit double digits for the first time just before these were scrapped. Loving it.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:17 pm

Slendercles wrote:
It's just a way to show that you like a post or topic made, mush like the like button on FB. 

Etreo wrote:
That feel when you hit double digits for the first time just before these were scrapped. Loving it.
Awww! Well, here's to hitting them once again!
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 7:24 pm

They were so hard to get back then. At one point I had 3, then did something stupid and dropped off into minus figures. It took a lot of effort to hit that 12. Razz
Back to top Go down
Slendercles
Anxious
Slendercles

Current Win Points : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:53 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Slendercles wrote:
It's just a way to show that you like a post or topic made, mush like the like button on FB. 
Why was it removed then, if it serves no real purpose? Don't get me wrong, I think it's an awesome idea, I'm just curious as to why it was ever taken away.
Back to top Go down
Peppercorn
Anxious
Peppercorn

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 1:31 pm

I'm kind of new to this forum system and I would like to know: when is it appropriate to downvote someone? I don't expect many situations where I would do it, but I want to be sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 2:10 pm

It was removed because it had been abused far too much as a way to be petty and childish. However, since those people are long gone now, I thought it was time to bring it back, with a few new tweaks to it to prevent such abuses again.

When you downvote a post, it would mainly be because you do not agree with what is being said. Not because you dislike the person or just for the sake of being mean. It's to show disagreement with something being said.
Back to top Go down
Etreo
Runner
Etreo

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Used to be they were hardly ever used, bar posts that were exceptionally good or exceptionally childish, which was why it used to be such a struggle to attain them. Then there was a whole thing for like a fortnight and the only real choice was to remove them. Glad they're back though. That makes me feel warm inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Win Point System   The Win Point System Empty

Back to top Go down

The Win Point System
Page 1 of 1