Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Milo's Tape

Go down 
+15
PointlessTest
Daximon
lolitics
sethlapod555
Dr. Squirtle
Slendercles
TailsFoxy
timeobserver2013
MN Gasai Yuno
Jart
Peppercorn
JustinDGBZ
AlanAuch
Chieftain1
level100nidoking
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

Milo's Tape - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Milo's Tape   Milo's Tape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 12:51 pm

we got a new tweet:
Noahs twitter wrote:
Just got a strange unmarked envelope in the mail, but it's obvious who it's from. I don't want to open it, but I have to.

https://twitter.com/TribeTwelve/status/415491395688747008
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Milo's Tape   Milo's Tape - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 6:56 pm

Christmas card from Firebrand probably.

Be funny but scary if Slendy/Admin HABIT comes in and goes "HO! HO! HO! Motherfucker!"
Back to top Go down
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: Milo's Tape   Milo's Tape - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:43 pm

xyzombie wrote:
Audio:

Performance:

Editing:

Fixation:
Why do you even bother writing a 'review' if you're pretty much just going to rack on the show as much as possible? Can we please remember that this is not some Hollywood production, this is a young dude making a 'indie style' horror web series. For what he is doing, FOR FREE, and simply to give his audiences some entertainment... I think you need to chill your bun buns a bit. I personally enjoyed this video, I do feel the story is getting a little weak but nevertheless Noah's filming style is still very fresh and interesting.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Milo's Tape   Milo's Tape - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 10:22 am

ShadowTurtleInc wrote:
xyzombie wrote:
Audio:

Performance:

Editing:

Fixation:
Why do you even bother writing a 'review' if you're pretty much just going to rack on the show as much as possible? Can we please remember that this is not some Hollywood production, this is a young dude making a 'indie style' horror web series. For what he is doing, FOR FREE, and simply to give his audiences some entertainment... I think you need to chill your bun buns a bit. I personally enjoyed this video, I do feel the story is getting a little weak but nevertheless Noah's filming style is still very fresh and interesting.

So, was your question basically ' why write a review if it's going to be negative '?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milo's Tape   Milo's Tape - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Milo's Tape
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2