Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

IMDb Slenderverse idea

Go down 
+2
GogoGamerFuss
timeobserver2013
6 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

IMDb Slenderverse idea Empty
PostSubject: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 12:32 am

I remember Shadow's New Trailhead News channel. I really liked the idea and it is too bad that it has not been updated in a while.

I considered the Slendermanmythos.com site to be something to turn to (until April). Coop did something good with his site, with Slenderman Sundays, but at the same time, he did say that it was time consuming.

Based on what I've been doing with my Google+ Slenderverse account, a forum on Fanfiction, and looking at Tail's Slendy Week, I was thinking about some kind of IMDb based site that can serve as a consistently updated database on the mythos. You know, list the vlogs, rate it, comment on the quality. Basically Rotten Tomatoes style.

What do you think?

What format is good? Weebly? Blogspot? Wordpress?
Back to top Go down
GogoGamerFuss
Observer
GogoGamerFuss

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 8:38 pm

It's a good idea. Basically Rotten Tomatoes, but Slenderverse only, right? But who would actually spend time to do this? It is indeed time-consuming IMHO.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/gogafus/
JustinDGBZ
Watched

Current Win Points : 95

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:25 pm

I think it's a great idea! It would be time consuming, but it could also be something where the website itself could be set up, but then have creators put their own series in, put their work into their series' section, and then people could rate and comment on various parts of that series. It would basically be up to the creators to update their own sections I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Peppercorn
Anxious
Peppercorn

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:38 pm

I don't have any knowledge on how to set this kind of thing up, but if it is made then I will gladly contribute to the rating process as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned
ShadowTurtleInc

Current Win Points : 306

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 4:22 pm

I like this Idea a lot! I haven't been on in a couple of months because of a film I am working on called Tears of Gold... but if this starts going I'd love to help. New Trailhead News is unfortunately going to not continue so this would be a good way to make a 'library' of shows for people to easily navigate.
Back to top Go down
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 12:44 pm

I remember me and Doc had an idea like this a while ago to implement it to the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:21 pm

I've read up on enough on designing and stuff, thanks to some of the apps I'm using in journalism class, unfortunately, I lack some of the knowledge on programming. I wonder what the Unfiction community would think of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMDb Slenderverse idea   IMDb Slenderverse idea Empty

Back to top Go down

IMDb Slenderverse idea
Page 1 of 1