Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 MH Entry #81

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chieftain1
Taken


Posts : 448
Current Win Points : 193
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 16
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: MH Entry #81   Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newsmanwaterpaper.tumblr.com/
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned


Posts : 686
Current Win Points : 305
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Lavender Town

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Hmph so while it was a cool entry and I really liked
SPOILER:
 
I feel like the show just needs to wrap it up...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rythmear
Anxious


Posts : 92
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Real talk...

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:17 am

Thanks to UF user "LedZepfilm" we got this:



And also UF found this:

(Look at the right side of the doorwindow)
I tried to make it more visible:

_________________
READ THE SLENDERNATION RULES!

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
Rythmear
Anxious


Posts : 92
Current Win Points : 32
Join date : 2011-03-08
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:58 am

I don't think that little white dot is the Operator. I think it's just a reflection.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xyzombie
Taken


Posts : 440
Current Win Points : 79
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 26
Location : Wooded South-Eastern United States

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JustinDGBZ
Watched


Posts : 202
Current Win Points : 95
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:33 pm

This mostly felt like filler to me, besides
Spoiler:
 
. Most of my questions are the same as XYZombie's when it comes to this entry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peppercorn
Anxious


Posts : 94
Current Win Points : 24
Join date : 2013-10-06
Age : 19
Location : Stalking the backwoods

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:10 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/LaPeppercorn
TailsFoxy
Slendervet


Posts : 1340
Current Win Points : 424
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 28
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:55 am

Spoiler:
 

_________________
READ THE SLENDERNATION RULES!

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
lamiaregina
Untainted


Posts : 11
Current Win Points : 1
Join date : 2013-06-10
Age : 21

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:01 pm

Spoiler:
 
Other than that, good entry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timeobserver2013
Taken


Posts : 445
Current Win Points : 113
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 19
Location : ???

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched


Posts : 200
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:53 pm

Great entry overall, I loved the sewer location and though they built some great suspense, but I really don't like the pills as a element in the story. I have thought from the begining that it is a bit unreasonable that you would be able to get pills at a normal pharmacy that protect you agaist and eldrich, otherworldly being's influence. I guess like others have mentioned, I was hoping for some greater payoff in this entry. Allot of walking around, but not too much new information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timeobserver2013
Taken


Posts : 445
Current Win Points : 113
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 19
Location : ???

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:06 pm

Call it a stroke of pure luck, perhaps?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor
Admin


Posts : 666
Current Win Points : 293
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Slender Nation

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
Great entry overall, I loved the sewer location and though they built some great suspense, but I really don't like the pills as a element in the story. I have thought from the begining that it is a bit unreasonable that you would be able to get pills at a normal pharmacy that protect you agaist and eldrich, otherworldly being's influence. I guess like others have mentioned, I was hoping for some greater payoff in this entry. Allot of walking around, but not too much new information.



Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com
Wowcomix
Anxious


Posts : 58
Current Win Points : 4
Join date : 2012-10-02
Age : 26
Location : Somewhere...

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:43 pm

I think that's a good theory, Doctor. Smile

Personally I don't look too much into it. My motto in situations like this is, "Oh, meds work? Cool, not gonna look that gift horse in the mouth!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PointlessTest
Watched


Posts : 200
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:14 pm

The Doctor wrote:
PointlessTest wrote:
Great entry overall, I loved the sewer location and though they built some great suspense, but I really don't like the pills as a element in the story. I have thought from the begining that it is a bit unreasonable that you would be able to get pills at a normal pharmacy that protect you agaist and eldrich, otherworldly being's influence. I guess like others have mentioned, I was hoping for some greater payoff in this entry. Allot of walking around, but not too much new information.



Spoiler:
 
You make a point Doc, but I still it's a lazy way to move the plot forward, having him run out of pills.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ShadowTurtleInc
Turned


Posts : 686
Current Win Points : 305
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Lavender Town

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:26 am

I feel like the show has never really hits a 'climax' yet which worries me… if the show is supposed to end soon I feel like the ending will be to sudden. Then again I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to deal with this shows increasingly slower story with just about every entry… it's really a shame because I used to be Marble Hornets crazy but I am really just wanting this show to call it good and wrap it up. All good things come to an end… this one needs it soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chieftain1
Taken


Posts : 448
Current Win Points : 193
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 16
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Did anyone noticed this?
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newsmanwaterpaper.tumblr.com/
PointlessTest
Watched


Posts : 200
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Chieftain1 wrote:
Did anyone noticed this?
Spoiler:
 
What are we supposed to see in that image Chief?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chieftain1
Taken


Posts : 448
Current Win Points : 193
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 16
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:57 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
Chieftain1 wrote:
Did anyone noticed this?
Spoiler:
 
What are we supposed to see in that image Chief?
Look at the shadow of the pillar on the steps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newsmanwaterpaper.tumblr.com/
PointlessTest
Watched


Posts : 200
Current Win Points : 59
Join date : 2013-05-27
Age : 25
Location : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:32 am

Hmm it does look a bit like someone holding a gun, but maybe not so much after all, and there was clearly noone behind the pillars  as Tim was coming out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chieftain1
Taken


Posts : 448
Current Win Points : 193
Join date : 2013-02-15
Age : 16
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:37 pm

PointlessTest wrote:
Hmm it does look a bit like someone holding a gun, but maybe not so much after all, and there was clearly noone behind the pillars  as Tim was coming out.
Maybe that's the thing, the fact that no-one was there expect Tim and what happened to Jay makes that image of shadow holding the gun creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://newsmanwaterpaper.tumblr.com/
JustinDGBZ
Watched


Posts : 202
Current Win Points : 95
Join date : 2013-05-28
Age : 23

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:32 am

Chieftain1 wrote:
PointlessTest wrote:
Hmm it does look a bit like someone holding a gun, but maybe not so much after all, and there was clearly noone behind the pillars  as Tim was coming out.
Maybe that's the thing, the fact that no-one was there expect Tim and what happened to Jay makes that image of shadow holding the gun creepy.
If that shadow is unintended then that's an amazing coincidence lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slendercles
Anxious


Posts : 89
Current Win Points : 14
Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:05 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
timeobserver2013
Taken


Posts : 445
Current Win Points : 113
Join date : 2013-03-03
Age : 19
Location : ???

PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:40 pm

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: MH Entry #81   Today at 9:53 pm

Back to top Go down
 
MH Entry #81
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: