Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Greetings and Salutations~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheshireberos
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

Greetings and Salutations~ Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:20 pm

Hello, all. New member here, my name's Naida. I'm an artist, an author, and a wannabe-musician (I swear, some day I will have more than three songs memorized so I don't have to sight-read). Most of all, I'm a horror fan- I love drawing monsters, writing down nightmares, even messing around on my guitar to see which chords sound the creepiest! Hope we all get along!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:25 pm

Hello and welcome! I'm The Doctor, and we hope you find that chill going up your spine to be adequate!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
Cheshireberos
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Oh my God, a whovian homestuck admin? Already levels of badass are off the charts. Thanks so much, and I'll try not to make any trouble for you!
Back to top Go down
BlueMarble
Stalked

Current Win Points : 149

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Welcome to the forums, have a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://josephwritesrandomstuff.blogspot.com/
karmasixxofsn
Blackout
karmasixxofsn

Current Win Points : 114
Location : Stuck alone in a padded cell with myself-oh wait, thats my mind.

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:27 pm

Welcome to the forum of motion! You're not alone in some of those habits - although I could hardly call mine monsters. Anyway, I hope you find something here that really spooks ya. Mm... spooks.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Admin
The Doctor

Current Win Points : 293

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Cheshireberos wrote:
Oh my God, a whovian homestuck admin? Already levels of badass are off the charts. Thanks so much, and I'll try not to make any trouble for you!

I have the utmost confidence in you! Lol, yes I am a Whovian Homestuck. I actually JUST finished catching up with Homestuck not too long ago. Still gotta rock my fellow Doc, though, hahaha!
Back to top Go down
https://slendernation.forumotion.com
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 8:05 pm

Hello and welcome to Slendernation!
If you ever need some help with series and stuff you can send me a message or talk to me Smile
have a nice time here :3
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations~   Greetings and Salutations~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations~
Page 1 of 1