Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Riddle of the Tree Man

Go down 
+15
Dr. Squirtle
Chieftain1
StoneyShore
knifeman
Chris
hazlov2004
Glassbeetles
NearTheEnd
timeobserver2013
TheApertureIncident
Tiro1000
sethlapod555
Peppercorn
TailsFoxy
SalvatoreHaran
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

Current Win Points : 71

The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:04 am

Um guys?  Anyone else notice that the "about," section changed again?

|̶̷̲̅X̶̷̲̅|̶̷̲̅
Quote :
M̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅H̶̷̲̅|̶̷̲̅E̶̷̲̅|̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅1̶̷̲̅8̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅|̶̷̲̅Z̶̷̲̅|̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅'̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅C̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅I̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅|̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅|̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅____
//:IGNITIATE_PROJECT_BLACK_MIST
/:TARGET:
///:NEW_COMSHINE

/EVAC_STATUS
: NULL

That sounds...bad.

Also, Hush (the guy who showed up a few days ago in the tony chat and was also on Hero's camera) did something bad...

If anyone remembers what happened when Michael killed the Dog (first time) in Michael's Camera, you know what is going to come after Hush.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Haha, that almost sounded like you thought June of Candles would be the one hunting Hush, lol

Brutality ahead, you have been warned

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
Theguywholikesbetas
Untainted
Theguywholikesbetas

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Can't wait to see where my series will go being connected to RoTM

ALSO I UPLOADED TWO NEW VIDEOS FINALLY
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:19 pm

Alright, so something BIG happened.  

Spades fucking bled!?  That is not supposed to happen to a supposed immortal, certainly from a person like Hero...oh and yeah, HUSH IS FUCKING HERO.  

But something else happened too:

I know it is kind of hard to understand, but that is Godfrey (midnight).  And wait a minute...Hero just KO'd Spades...How is Godfrey killing him.  

Holy shit guys, what if Hush isn't Hero?  Who could he be?  (I totally don't know, but I'll let you figure it out) Wink

Hint: Who looks like Hero, has the power of a God, and used to be a normal person?
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Yep, I was right. 

SHIIIIIIT:
Back to top Go down
tracy18
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:11 am

hi , im tracy Smile
Back to top Go down
http://juegosdeslenderman.net/
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 2:35 pm

It's been a long week.

What is going on here?:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:12 pm

So we have 2 new videos:

and

Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:22 pm

This is a lot of throwbacks in one episode. We have God of Beetles killing Michael (from Michael'sCamera), we have some Michael'sCamera footage, and we have a throwback to Branches, if you can remember it.  God of Beetles uses the Michael's Camera bell to make the sound of the supposed TreeMan (that was a pretty awesome scene), and God of Beetles is dead...for now?
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:53 pm

And here is the newest video:

@Knifeman could you please give me the links to all the related channels/TC, so i can put them into the first post?
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyThu May 01, 2014 7:01 am

I will gladly do that:

Conway Marshall's channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtiGTrPOdAlnGAIqcTNoi6A/videos

ThroughTheEyelessMask: https://www.youtube.com/user/throughtheeylessmask/videos

Jester's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/xXJeStEr2SPOOKY4UXx/videos

GlassBeetles: https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassBeetles/videos

Michael'sCamera (check playlist for videos): https://www.youtube.com/user/MICHAELSCAMERA566/feed

Those are all the current related channels.  Also, if anyone has checked the channel recently, all the videos are...gone. Other than the recent one with Jester all angry still, everything is gone.  I think the reason for this is the death of God of Beetles.  He caused everything that happened, and had to kill himself from messing up the timeline to badly.  

Now that he didn't actually do any of this, RotTM never would have happened...essentially, Hero now lives in another timeline.  He could be a totally different person now.  Also, the videos are not actually deleted, so the creator might put them back up after the series is over.

EDIT: So the about section is...well, read it...

Quote :
Hello everyone. My name is Hero C. Marshal Jr, and it appears our 'verses have connected, kind of. Explaining this to someone casually viewing from the "other side" would be pointless, as it's like a movie to them. I'm fine with that. I'm presenting the truth from my timeline. I'm showing you a future you will never see. The truth, lies behind a man known as Godfrey E Truman, or "Tree Man" as I have grown to call him due to his apparent inhuman ability to undergo a state similar to that of photosynthesis. The organization he runs is apart from time. It will not make sense in any way, shape or form to you, so deal with it. There is no time or existence in the MEEC. They exist in themselves if that might bring some sort of understanding to this. They kill, contain, exterminate, erase, and destroy what they please. They have power unimaginable, unfathomable to mere humans of simple intellect. I'm here to reveal, and uncover Godfrey's plan. It's a riddle to all of us now, but not for long.

What. The. Fuck.....So this is the new Hero, huh?  Well he sounds a lot like a real son of Conway. And, Godfrey IS the Treeman?  So that's why he looked so weird when he killed Hero.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:22 am

Thank you very much for posting the related channels :3
it´s a great help, especially for the ones that are not familiar at all with the other series and so have big problems to see what is going on / which the connections are and stuff.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:27 pm

We have the first video with Conway Jr. (alternate Hero), and I am liking it a lot. 

Reminds me a lot of sequence 1...Also, Godfrey is not the treeman as we remember him, treeman is just a nickname conway jr. gave him.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 4:22 pm

New videos, and if you kept up with HandPrints on UF, where some people gave it attention, you'd the second one was pretty cool. 

So Conway Jr. Figures it does exist, plus :3D is the symbol for someone we all used to love before his unfortunate passing.  May he exist in Conway Jr's universe?

Oh God it's hooks!  Oh noes. By the way, this totally gives away who the creator of handprints is.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 6:44 pm

Damn i really need to catch up with this series again >.<
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 3:02 pm

Ok time to update this glorious series once more.  Sorry I haven't posted in a few weeks, but there are plenty of new videos. 

Well, hooks got Conway Jr....also, the footage is somehow out of order in a way.

Ok, to save you all some time, the only difference in these videos is in the last 30 or so seconds.  Basically, three different timelines have been created, each with a different version of conway jr...you'll recognize them...

Showdown. Also, new character.

Woah, we have more than one protagonist now. After a full 6 months, another good character shows up. What a surprise!  

This is where things are starting to get interesting again...Conway Jr. is remembering things that HERO did or saw, and making them real.  This has some interesting implications...perhaps Conway Jr. is in the same actual place as Hero was, and not in a different timeline...perhaps he IS Hero, after God of Beetles made everything red, maybe sent to another timeline...or the more likely option, the MEEC is fucking up with separating the timelines, and they are seeping into each other.  

Oh and June of Candles and the Dog are back ^_^ My two favorites.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 pm

Here we have several new videos:

Knifeman now it´s your turn^^
Back to top Go down
Thatretrodude
Anxious
Thatretrodude

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:09 pm

combo breaker!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/mravgnfan12
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2014 12:14 pm

So... this channel no longer exists now? ok... fantastic.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:59 am

Yeah, you can find the reason for it explained by knifeman here.
Would it be wise to close this thread now that it is over?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Riddle of the Tree Man
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: New Trailheads-
Jump to: