Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

The Riddle of the Tree Man

Go down 
+15
Dr. Squirtle
Chieftain1
StoneyShore
knifeman
Chris
hazlov2004
Glassbeetles
NearTheEnd
timeobserver2013
TheApertureIncident
Tiro1000
sethlapod555
Peppercorn
TailsFoxy
SalvatoreHaran
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

Current Win Points : 66

The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:11 pm

So what is happening you people ask?

I'll tell you

THEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK:

More videos coming soon. The Sleep Cam footage was the final prerecorded video I had.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:27 pm

Wow, that is actually a very cool idea o.o
Congrats, this is really unique and awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

Current Win Points : 71

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:18 am

It looks like any PM I send to Conway that involves a slight hint at what happened when the story ended, until he actually started existing (yesterday) is blacked out.

I haven't been able to get any questions through, but I sent one without a mention of Xezbeth or the last string of videos, or his existence, and we'll see how it goes..

So basically, I have been losing in an ARG all of today.  I didn't even know that was possible.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:36 pm

knifeman wrote:

So basically, I have been losing in an ARG all of today.  I didn't even know that was possible.

haha, yeah basically that's what is happening. It's going to get much harder to communicate with characters who were never plotted out for this purpose

and for today's daily maybe spoiler
DA TWUTH????:
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Glassbeetles wrote:
It's going to get much harder to communicate with characters who were never plotted out for this purpose

Point taken:

Quote :
Re: Re:Subject Contained
HowdiSA FFNAJK FDID WE NG NFGNTHESKIMNADDNA
F
Fg
ggggh
jfjfjKFHMJJJFUCK okaydfhNFFM
//: PLOTTED_REASON
/:VOID
//:NOANWER

DON'T ASK THE DEAD HOW THE LIVING ARE BROTHER
:}

Yup.  Is the top part code, or just gibberish? You can make out the words "How did the skinman," and then "fuck, okay."

Is this style of typing unique to an unmet character?  The other typing is the M.E.E.C font (//: CAPS WORD), and then likely Xezbeth (All caps, very cryptic).

Glassbeetles wrote:
You can't converse with someone beyond the plot even if it is crucial

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that...is talking about teacher and Xezbeth "beyond the plot," only for Conway?  Because Hero talked about it.  Also, spade text in place of "a's," seems familiar.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:04 pm

tehe:
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:17 am

So we have a new video:

Now hero has a little buddy to play with...or has he really? ;D
Glassbeetles wrote:
Spoiler:
I think i know who has it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 6:28 pm

TailsFoxy wrote:
I think i know who has it The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Who do you think has it?  I have a few guesses.  

GUESS NUMERO UNO:

GUESS THE SECOND:

GUESS III:

FINAL UNLIKELY GUESS FOUR:

So, those are my guesses.  We'll see though.  Also, Hero makes a joke should be the name of the new video Razz
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 10:20 pm

Cloooooooose, but no. I assume Tails MIGHT know, but he's not gonna give it away before tomorrow...

As for "The Dog"
woof woof:

As for "The Stairs"
i warned ya dog:
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Glassbeetles wrote:
Since Xezbeth has been discovered, I should probably mention what he does. Think of him like the Rake. He's just kind of a monster wandering around the same place Slenderman is because why the f*ck not?
I thought you meant that he was basically your rake when you said this? He looks a bit like him as well...

Glassbeetles wrote:
The third one has shown up in another series, but it's obscure. You'll find that series listed on unfiction with one or two replies... BUT ILL NEVER TELL 

Either you've never heard of Everymanhybrid or WhisperedFaith, or...YOU ARE FUCKING WITH US.  

I think you are lying here...I mean, come on, the Rake isn't obscure...

Yup, no way this is the truth. You even said the video would fuck with theories. I'M ON TO YOU MICHAEL >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:16 am

knifeman wrote:
TailsFoxy wrote:
I think i know who has it The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Who do you think has it?  I have a few guesses.  

Spoiler:

So, those are my guesses.  We'll see though.  Also, Hero makes a joke should be the name of the new video Razz
All those guesses are pretty good, but personally i think that
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:04 pm

And the finale of Sequence 1!

As for who that silly fellow is!
:3D:

as for the future of the series:

<3 TO ALL MY VIEWERS AND EVERYONE WHO LITERALLY KEPT THIS THING ALIVE WITH QUESTIONS AND INBOXES AND UNFICTION!

The Riddle of the Tree Man Sequence II: Reality will begin next month (or earlier idk lol)!

Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:39 pm

Glassbeetles wrote:
And the finale of Sequence 1!

As for who that silly fellow is!
:

as for the future of the series:

<3 TO ALL MY VIEWERS AND EVERYONE WHO LITERALLY KEPT THIS THING ALIVE WITH QUESTIONS AND INBOXES AND UNFICTION!

The Riddle of the Tree Man Sequence II: Reality will begin next month (or earlier idk lol)!

I FREAKING KNEW IT! Very Happy
This one was one of the best characters^^
And well you have done a really good job with this series Smile
I just wish i had more time to contribute things to it Sad
And now i am looking forward to sequence 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Oh my God, THAT WAS AWESOME! I knew it wasn't the Rake you were talking about!

This is probably one of my, if not my most favorite series to this point. There just isn't anything like it out there.  I had a lot of fun with the PM stuff as well, and hopefully you include that aspect in the second season.  Also, I really hope you do a livestream for it.

Also, Loving spades. He is pretty awesome.  

So basically: <3<3<3 to you Michael Smile

It'll be interesting to see what questions get answered in season 2.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 2:29 pm

knifeman wrote:
It'll be interesting to see what questions get answered in season 2.

HAHAHAHAHAHA Answering questions? HAHAHAHAH
YOUR JOKES ARE HILARIOUS!
X,D
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Well, I mean there have been some answers so far. IE what Xezbeth did, why Conway see black lines, and who the secret character in the finale was. 

Although something I've been thinking about, is why Spades knows about Xezbeth. If Hero created the M.E.E.C idea, and Xezbeth made it real, that means Spades couldn't have existed without the MEEC.  Neither would Conway, but why can Spades know about Xezbeth (who is out of the "plot") when Conway can't? Unless Spades is lying, which I wouldn't be surprised about.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 9:32 pm

Well if you INSIST on the forbidden fruit, I shall grant you a taste

:
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 10:26 pm

In theory, wouldn't his channel still be able to update?

Hero invents the idea, Xezbeth makes it reality. Conway is now real, therefore can update his channel. Why couldn't have Hero thought of the idea?  I mean yeah, he isn't one to trust, but right now the only paradox is why Spades knows about Xezbeth. 

Although who knows if Spades tells the truth or not.  What if he isn't even connected to the MEEC? 

I'll think about it though.  If Hero didn't come up with the plot to TheRiddleOfTheTreeman, than someone had to.

UNLESS...Xezbeth is also a lie.  MEEC was always real, but in order to try and get them to fuck off, Hero says he made it up.  The "movie," was reality, and the Xezbeth plot is a coverup.  Of course, Hero has little reason to do this.  

Ugh, if you are suggesting they already existed, how would Hero have known?  I kind of don't want these questions answered though...it would probably just take away from the story.

EDIT:

Conway Marshal: Exposing the truth of the M.E.E.C wrote:
Operation "XEZBETH" was an utter failure.
Goddamn Spades had to jump in and ruin absolutely everything

Well there you have it folks.  SPADES IS A FUCKING LIAR.

What is beyond me, is why Hero tried to convince us the whole thing was a story?  Also, Spades knew what was happening for sure. Also, all these Conway videos:

This also means that Conway (or spades, perhaps) was lying when he mentioned the black bars thing.  This also means that Michael lied to us again, which I honestly expect at this point, and it just adds to theories and such.  

I guess we truly are having a struggle with reality here. Funny how it was Hero at first.

Last edited by knifeman on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Conway is REAL...)
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 9:24 pm

Okay so I should clear up something super VITALLY IMPORTANT

Spoiler:

as for the M.E.E.C:

As for Xezbeth:

AND FINALLY 
Sequence II Release DATE!!!!!:

Last edited by Glassbeetles on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it's today, not 2 days lol)
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 2:28 pm

BRB re-watching series, lol.

Also, I am surprised you were able to make that many in a matter of days.  You film and edit a lot faster than most other people.

Good to know about Spades, and I never considered that Xezbeth might be able to fuck with things that are real.  So maybe Conway isn't real. Xezbeth usually tends to be really cryptic and stuff, while Hero uses coherent writing to lie. That is why I didn't realize Xezbeth could have made the posts on the Conway channel.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 4:26 pm

Alright, so there are only two videos I am thinking Hero would have not wanted us to see.  

The first one is C0NF35S.  It begins with a lot of text with letters substituted for numbers and stuff. I can't begin to find its place in the actual plot to the movie part, and it sounds like a hint towards Hero having been a liar.  The description, however, is written by Hero.

The other is 128, same style text, but hints at...Xezbeth?  I can't be sure to be honest. It mentions that "it," (skinman) will come tonight, but "so will the other." 

Yeah, these videos are out of place.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:21 pm

So I uh...created a Wiki for this series. 

http://theriddleofthetreeman.wikia.com/wiki/TheRiddleOfTheTreeman_Wiki

This series is pretty in depth, much more than many a series, so I figured, why not, I guess. I just am hoping it will help some people understand it better. Feel free to add pages and pictures and correct my spelling and stuff, and SERIOUSLY TELL ME IF I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT. I've never made a wiki for something, and any advice or suggestions are extremely appreciated.  

I've only made two pages so far, and I plan on making a lot more, mostly because it is fun, also because it should help some people out.  So yeah, check it out!
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:08 pm

knifeman wrote:
So I uh...created a Wiki for this series. 

http://theriddleofthetreeman.wikia.com/wiki/TheRiddleOfTheTreeman_Wiki

This series is pretty in depth, much more than many a series, so I figured, why not, I guess. I just am hoping it will help some people understand it better. Feel free to add pages and pictures and correct my spelling and stuff, and SERIOUSLY TELL ME IF I AM DOING SOMETHING WRONG WITH IT. I've never made a wiki for something, and any advice or suggestions are extremely appreciated.  

I've only made two pages so far, and I plan on making a lot more, mostly because it is fun, also because it should help some people out.  So yeah, check it out!

omg <3

Be sure to add yourself "mrspikey56" as a central character. Advancing the story line is pretty important. I'll do some contributions in the mean time. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Alright, sounds good!  By the way, don't post anything more than I know.  For example, since I have no fucking Idea what Confess is about, don't edit the post on that.  I mean, you could, but it might spoil a lot, I don't know.  

I guess I will add a characters page, and include mrspikey56 in there.  I do get things done through PM's.  I've split up the existing videos into a few sections: Introduction, end of reality, the skinman and rescue of Hero, the truth, Xezbeth and the dog, and the suits.  Doing it by season would be kind of weird, considering how much season one alone changes.  I'll also make a page for Conway/MEEC, one for all PM's (which is going to take a fucking long time), and one for theories other people and I can come up with.
Back to top Go down
Glassbeetles
Observer
Glassbeetles

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Welp, I don't know, editing isn't as tasking in the later episodes other than making the skinman. So I have like 7 episodes filmed and 4 fully edited. The rest of the sequence will require hardcore audiance participation and stuff when 
Spoiler:
so to keep with scheduled stuff

SO IT'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

also, https://www.youtube.com/user/xXJeStEr2SPOOKY4UXx

that channel will host Jester and Spade antics. It's all literally completely serious. As hilarious as it seems, it gets helllllla serious.

And for the First Plotty episode of Sequence II!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Riddle of the Tree Man   The Riddle of the Tree Man - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Riddle of the Tree Man
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: New Trailheads-
Jump to: