Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)

Go down 
+7
Mr. Jeebles
Broeckchen
DaLadybugMan
Omega
Stormecho
taylortexas
Satyrcynic
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) Empty
PostSubject: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Here are the past entries for White Elephants, the blog of Robert(Guardian), before Redlight erased many of the preceding entries in an apparent effort to keep him from remembering what he had been a part of.

Before we proceed, I must admit that I was not able to recover a few entries. If you happen to find any of the missing ones, inform me (PM or thecat_seesall@yahoo.com) and I will edit them in.

Read from top to bottom; past is first. All the entries are in spoilers because they are now pictures.

September (21)
“Can't make it dark”:
“I fell into the trap”:
Shorthand translation:
Alexis(Victim):
Self Terminology:
Close call:
Rule of Three:
Substance:
Then there are two more untitled posts, which are unfortunately missing from the cache. The first is authored by Robert, who tells us that there are Agents at his house. The second is apparently a message from said Agents, which gets cut off. If anyone has more information on either of these posts, please contact me.

Gotcha!:
Sage Side Effects:
Negative Contact:
“It’s falling apart”:
“It sounds like the ocean”:
Still stable:
Voyage of the LittleSage:
“Little Sage drove through door of...”:
They're back!:
New Avenues:

October (8)
He's back:
Translation Complete:
Travel plans:
“Writing from airport terminal”:
Airport again:
Seattle:
Orlando:
Milwauke:

November (??)
Boston:
I left in San Francisco:
Then it goes to greenlight.

“Going well, tasks assigned”:
“Solstice approaches, call sent”:
“Hurt”:

Enter, "Redlight."

Bravo.:
Truth:

Wish I could have saved all the comments on the Redlight entries. If I remember correctly, some very plot-relevant material in the comments wasn't restated anywhere else.

That’s all I’ve got, kids. I know a lot of the cache links don’t work. Further reading on Slenderia, and Slenderbloggins has a convenient summary here.

Last edited by Cheshy on Thu May 12, 2011 11:57 pm; edited 16 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Slenderbloggins link)
Back to top Go down
Satyrcynic
Watched

Current Win Points : 187

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:54 pm

@Detective, a working link in BBcode must begin with "http://". A couple of your didn't, and they worked when I fixed this. The larger pile of your links contain TWO copies of "http://", due to being less links and more code for the Wayback machine. There's really no way to make those giant double-urls become clickable in a forum; same thing would have happened on the old site. You might want to reformat those as spoilers or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Well, that looks positively horrid, but it'll have to do.
Back to top Go down
taylortexas
Untainted
taylortexas

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 3:12 pm

Thank you for archiving this! By the time I got around to checking this out, it had been wiped clean. I appreciate it, as I'm sure many others will too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Glad someone appreciates it. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Stormecho
Untainted
Stormecho

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 pm

Man, I'm really happy I joined now - and now I remember how I got here, because Omega linked here...

Thanks, Omega. Razz But yes, I arrived into the mythos just after White Elephants was wiped clean, so I could only somewhat understand by reading everyone else's blogs. So this is awesome~ Thank you, Detective, for saving them. You are indeed awesome for doing this~
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:34 pm

Detective wrote:
Thanks, Omega! :'D

*Thumbs Up*

Hey, you deserve credit for finding all of this! I was pretty sad when White Elephants was taken down, so I was ecstatic when I found out you'd done this!
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

White Elephants is central to Core Theory. It had to be done. *salutes*
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Erm...White Elephants is back again. I mean, not those cached posts. They're still gone. But it's updating again.

It's being updated by a woman named "Sophie." After seeing Sarte mentioned in the last post, I can't help but wonder if it's an allusion to the book "Sophie's World."

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:09 pm

Interesting, Andy. But I don't think her posts need to be cached (yet) so I'll leave it alone.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Yeah, just saying. We can have DISCUSSION! again.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Broeckchen
Observer
Broeckchen

Current Win Points : 176

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

The second and third link don't work anymore. I'm too tired to do it, but you might want to check on all of them? (Or someone might.)
Back to top Go down
http://broeckchen.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:25 pm

Broeckchen wrote:
The second and third link don't work anymore. I'm too tired to do it, but you might want to check on all of them? (Or someone might.)
Dratting drat. I'll see if I can replace those with image links or just find the cache again.

Edit: Ohcrap. Looks like a lot of the cache links aren't working. I never did finish screencapping, but I'll put up what I have. Later. Unless someone would want them now, desperately. :/

Until then, look at this collection of marvelous disorganization.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet
Mr. Jeebles

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Quote :
Until then, look at this collection of marvelous disorganization.

Yea, my face feels like the Nazi who opened the Ark...
Back to top Go down
http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Wintermarch
Observer
Wintermarch

Current Win Points : 64

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:46 am

I'm sad I never got to read the original, that's some good stuff.

At least you got that much saved.
Back to top Go down
zero
Stalked
zero

Current Win Points : 115

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:21 pm

let me assist you here Cat

Untitled 1 after Substance:
Untitled 2 after Untitled 1:

that's really all you're missing aside comments, which I doubt we'll ever recover
Back to top Go down
Somebody
Untainted
Somebody

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: This should be the right thread...   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 6:13 am

So uh...
I did this.

All of the posts from Google Reader.

All 106 of them.

Now in blog format.

*dies*

Back to top Go down
http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
tracy18
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 1:16 am

who is robert?
Back to top Go down
http://juegosdeslenderman.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)   Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cached: White Elephants (Robert Sagel)
Page 1 of 1