Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Salutations Everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sadisticplaymate
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Salutations Everyone   Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:10 am

Hello everyone I'm SadisticPlaymate new to the site and honestly pretty new to the slenderman lore I was first introduced to him nearly 2 years ago and I have never been so terrified in my life...the girl who would rather watch freddy's nightmares and tales from the crypt over Disney princess tales growing up because I have always been an all out horror fan but nothing has ever scared me as much as Slenderman I still need to keep my blinds shut now on a frequent bases lol.

But pretty much I just wanted to introduce myself and meet some awesome people with one obsession in common, a little about myself I work for Turn Community Services, residential life coach for people with disabilities and I work graves so what better to keep me up late than watching vlogs and reading blogs about one of the most terrifying urban legends in the past decade. 
I also love reading and watching tv and movies, and playing the occasional video game when I have the time. I'm pretty much a homebody and would rather curl up on the couch with a good book or movie with a mixed drink to wind down after the day. 

So I hope I get some introductions from any of you guys soon!!! Can't wait to hear from you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:20 am

I like your style. As a lifelong horror fan myself, I fully understand the pants shitting terror you experienced at the hands and tentacles of Tall, Thin, & Faceless.
You seem like a wonderful person and I'm happy to welcome you into our little corner of the 'Verse. Just make sure you brush up on the Rules, they're posting in almost every Mod's and Admin's signatures.

Welcome to Slender Nation. Have fun scaring the scrubs off yourself!

While you're here, consider clicking the link above. That'd be cool of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TailsFoxy
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:33 am

Welcome to SlenderNation! Smile
Your introduction is very well written and really interesting.
Also, i agree with Avatar, you really seem to be a wonderful person and i hope that you will have a lot of fun in here. Smile

My tumblr|Slenderman.de|My Twitter
SlendermanDE Facebook|The Slendy-Week
HornetCon|Homestuck in German Project
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderman.de
sadisticplaymate
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:09 am

Aww thanks guys I was thinking nobody was gonna respond and I was feeling...well thats awkward. so thank you so much for making me feel welcome and I can't wait to brush up on all the vlogs and blogs seriously had no idea how many of them there were. So I had a moment to talk about myself how about you tell me about yourselves?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeLightningDash
Anxious

Current Win Points : 41

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:29 pm

Nice to meet you. Welcome to the family.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sadisticplaymate
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:24 pm

JadeLightningDash wrote:
Nice to meet you too Tell me a little bit about yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeLightningDash
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:26 pm

sadisticplaymate wrote:
JadeLightningDash wrote:
Film making is my passion. I've been interested in movies, special effects, and filming since I was a kid, and I still like making videos and short films for my main YouTube channel. 
As for the Slenderverse, I became a fan of it in 2012, and started my series in September of 2013.
It's my small, personal contribution to the Verse, and my hope is that people will watch and enjoy it, and that it expands on the mythos in some way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sadisticplaymate
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:15 pm

JadeLightningDash wrote:
sadisticplaymate wrote:
JadeLightningDash wrote:
Film making is my passion. I've been interested in movies, special effects, and filming since I was a kid, and I still like making videos and short films for my main YouTube channel. 

As for the Slenderverse, I became a fan of it in 2012, and started my series in September of 2013.
It's my small, personal contribution to the Verse, and my hope is that people will watch and enjoy it, and that it expands on the mythos in some way.

Well that is really interesting what is the name of the starting series you are making, I'll have to check it out. I also have a passion for film I would love to direct something but honestly have no idea where to start just have many ideas jotted down in a note book.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JadeLightningDash
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:49 pm

sadisticplaymate wrote:
JadeLightningDash wrote:
sadisticplaymate wrote:
JadeLightningDash wrote:

Well that is really interesting what is the name of the starting series you are making, I'll have to check it out. I also have a passion for film I would love to direct something but honestly have no idea where to start just have many ideas jotted down in a note book.
My series youtube channel is called EmeraldSky47.
The first season (Phase 1) isn't very good. The acting is mediocre, and I tend to monologue a lot. Several of the episodes are long and boring. Some of the editing was done in Windows Live Movie Maker, which in my opinion is the worst video editor ever made; I was unfortunately stuck having to use it for a while. I regret some of the poor story, acting, and editing of the first season, but I can't change that now.
The second season (Phase 2) gets a bit better. The acting improves a little, and the effects and editing are better than season 1. Any feedback is appreciated.

Link to the channel

Link to the Twitter account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sadisticplaymate
Untainted

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:26 am

Ya i'd love to check it out after i'm done watching dark harvest I will. Ya I started on everymanHybrid about a year ago and I was getting frustrated on how little episodes were coming out then one came out about 3 weeks ago and I was like...I am confused so I ended up having to watch tribe 12 which had a lot of spoilers for dark harvest which i'm watching now just so I can understand whats going on in everymanhybrid...(sigh) lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salutations Everyone   Today at 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Salutations Everyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Nation :: SN Community-
Jump to: