Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hi. I'm a person!

Go down 
+2
JadeLightningDash
AdamDoesThings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AdamDoesThings
Untainted

Current Win Points : 4

Hi. I'm a person! Empty
PostSubject: Hi. I'm a person!   Hi. I'm a person! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Hi! I'm AdamDoesThings. You can call me Adam. I've seen MH, TT, EMH and I'm in the middle of DH. I'm not good at introductions and stuff.
Back to top Go down
JadeLightningDash
Anxious
JadeLightningDash

Current Win Points : 42

Hi. I'm a person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm a person!   Hi. I'm a person! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:36 pm

Hey there. Nice of you to join us.
Back to top Go down
knifeman
Anxious
knifeman

Current Win Points : 71

Hi. I'm a person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm a person!   Hi. I'm a person! EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Hey, you and I are pretty close in age Very Happy

Btw, if you are every wondering information on a series, or you want a recommendation, I am sure most of us can answer, so if you have any questions, ask away!

It seems like you are sort of in the entry level of the wonderful ARG universe (big three, and you are working your way through another popular one, and one from the 2010 era at that).  There are a lot of good smaller series, so don't judge a series on views alone!  I highly suggest you check out some of the trailheads getting attention (RiddleOfTheTreeMan, TrialOfLeaves, StoneyShore, and any others that pop up frequently).  Glad to have you here Smile
Back to top Go down
gekoladie
Untainted
gekoladie

Current Win Points : -3

Hi. I'm a person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm a person!   Hi. I'm a person! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:40 am

Welcome to hell, dude!
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

Hi. I'm a person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm a person!   Hi. I'm a person! EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Hi there! Welcome to SlenderNation. If you need anything, let me or one of the other mods know!
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
sadisticplaymate
Untainted
sadisticplaymate

Current Win Points : 1

Hi. I'm a person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm a person!   Hi. I'm a person! EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 2:58 am

Salutations and greetings welcome!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi. I'm a person! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi. I'm a person!   Hi. I'm a person! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi. I'm a person!
Page 1 of 1