Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Trying to get back into Slender Man

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

Current Win Points : 27

Trying to get back into Slender Man Empty
PostSubject: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 1:49 am

So I have been way out of the Slender Man mythos for quite a bit, and I want to try and get into some of the more modern stuff, both Vlogs and Blogs. Thing is that I have been out of the Meta of Slender Man for that time as well, and am still kind of back with things like Zeke Straum being a badass and Zero going on his killing spree. I am up to date on Everymanhybrid and TribeTwelve, but don't really enjoy Marble Hornets. 

So I guess I am looking for both suggestions, and what the biggest blogs are currently running with as the combined story with them. If that makes any sense.
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man EmptyTue Aug 19, 2014 7:57 am

Welcome Back Smile
Therre are severalnew and older series/blogs/vlogs you might enjoy, some older series even got a reboot/sequel^^
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 12:00 am

TailsFoxy wrote:
Welcome Back Smile
Therre are severalnew and older series/blogs/vlogs you might enjoy, some older series even got a reboot/sequel^^
Neat, mind giving a few suggestions?
Back to top Go down
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 6:04 am

Some series to look at would be AshesToAshes000, Michael's Camera, AntedilluvianOne, TheAbbeyDiaries, MyDarkJournal (Whatever the fuck that even is).
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 10:47 am

CloverinChicago has a new season. Not much exciting, but a good time to participate via Youtube
Back to top Go down
kingxana0
Observer
kingxana0

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 4:27 am

Hm, I will check those out. By the way I have been wondering if there are any multiblog big story lines, like back in the day when a lot of blogs ran the same cannon and connected up at times. What are the big blogs now a days? Or are there any at all?
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:11 pm

There are still several blogs, like She is the Huntress*(+ SitH Youtube channel), Tale of Tales and the blog Alchemist: The Channeler (+ Chandler Griffith [Videos]).
If you wanna find more blogs and vlogs, you should check out SlendyWeek Smile
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to get back into Slender Man   Trying to get back into Slender Man Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to get back into Slender Man
Page 1 of 1