Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Wowie an introduction post!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tentacleTherapist
Untainted
tentacleTherapist

Current Win Points : 0

Wowie an introduction post! Empty
PostSubject: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 1:24 am

Hello! Nice to meet you all. I use to lurk on this site eons ago, I recall it being more active so I hope it picks back up!! My name is Kiwi LaMont and I live in a sketchy rural town in PA. I'm a horror artist!! Which like I'm sure a lot of people on here are so! I like chocolate and pastries and collecting things! My current collections are meowth stuff and furbies.

I got into Slenderman stuff a long time ago but then got really busy then really sick so I'm going to try and catch up to the mythos and stuff this month!! I'm sure you get a lot of members that way? Um, um what else!! I like reading and watching a lot of stuff! Not using chat speech is really hard wow this sounds super generic. Okay, okay hello!!
Back to top Go down
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:38 am

Welcome to SlenderNation forums! ^-^
Enjoy your Stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tentacleTherapist
Untainted
tentacleTherapist

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 2:45 am

Thank you for the greeting! I sure will!
Back to top Go down
TailsFoxy
Slendervet
TailsFoxy

Current Win Points : 424

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:10 am

Hello and welcome to Slendernation!. Smile
I hope you did read through the rules and i also hope that you will have a great time on here. :3
If you got any questions regarding the forum just send me a message^^
Back to top Go down
http://slenderman.de
tentacleTherapist
Untainted
tentacleTherapist

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Hellloooo!! Thank you for the greeting! Yeah, I read the rules they were mad long I should get a medal for reading them all.

I know I will have a great time yep yep!! aw thank you!! I will if I have any questions that arn't forumy!
Back to top Go down
NearTheEnd
Blackout
NearTheEnd

Current Win Points : 217

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2014 11:19 pm

Whoa, new person! Hello, nice to see a new face!
Back to top Go down
http://rach-quit.tumblr.com
SalvatoreHaran
Watched
SalvatoreHaran

Current Win Points : 73

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2014 8:03 pm

ELLO!!
Back to top Go down
http://salvatoreharan.tumblr.com/
tentacleTherapist
Untainted
tentacleTherapist

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 9:11 am

Hello you two!! Thanks for the greetings! It's cool being new at a cool cat place. And @ NearTheEnd your icon is super cute!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wowie an introduction post!   Wowie an introduction post! Empty

Back to top Go down

Wowie an introduction post!
Page 1 of 1