Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

The Arknverse Mythos (The Knight Shift, ACFW, NMT, HP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glassbeetles
Observer

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: The Arknverse Mythos (The Knight Shift, ACFW, NMT, HP)   Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Hello pals and friends and whoever! I'm that guy that does things and recently I have been enrolled in a film 201 class at my college. To spare unneeded details and flim flam, long story short, I'm passing the course.
Why you ask?
Because, I was given the long running assignment of a First Person POV film. After negotiations with my teacher was successful and I gained a +3 speech bonus from the ring I was wearing, I basically convinced him to allow me to use my recently started series as the project.
So yes, I am literally getting a grade on these videos, a good one mind you!

Anywho, enough of that. Here is the part you people might like.
It's not slenderverse. It's not fearverse.
It's something new. It's a new type of mythos that I, along with several friends, are creating under. You can learn the backstory (overtime of course) from the blog "nomoretruths.tumblr.com".
The series is about someone viewers and myself refer to as Knight, simply because no name has been officially stated. It takes place in a big-ass house, filmed roughly around 1AM to 3AM for every video. The first movie segment involved the first 4 videos, with a trailer to each video released around a day or so before the full length video. Each video ranges from 30 minutes, to 15 or ten. They are kind of spooky, very violent, and pretty damn dark.

Basically, this is a new thing. There will be new things involved alongside of this, heck, if you like the lore enough, you can message me and tell me a plot or something and YOU too could create within this new verse. Do I expect it to become a big Slenderverse-sized thing? Of course not, though that would be hella. It's just a place for unique, different series to thrive under an "anything is canon, everything is possible" mentality.

but enough of that trash, here are the Arknverse things!
The Knight Shift: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6BRdtN_DisjtGMZBd9XLuQ
ACryFromWinter: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTgo6iCOuVjJP9hqPdZIRFQ
The Logs of Cedric Kharon: www.nomoretruths.tumblr.com
Handprints: www.youtube.com/user/handprintsofthedead
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/HEOOIS00A0LIAR00
ThereAreNoActors
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: The Arknverse Mythos (The Knight Shift, ACFW, NMT, HP)   Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:04 pm

cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: The Arknverse Mythos (The Knight Shift, ACFW, NMT, HP)   Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:26 am

To user ThereAreNoActors: Please read up on the 'Necroing' section of the rules. Please do no post in a thread that has been inactive for longer than 60 days with no update to the plot. Thank you. - AvatarSatsuki

While you're here, consider clicking the link above. That'd be cool of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arknverse Mythos (The Knight Shift, ACFW, NMT, HP)   Today at 12:29 am

Back to top Go down

The Arknverse Mythos (The Knight Shift, ACFW, NMT, HP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Chaotic Fiction-
Jump to: