Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Five Nights at Freddy's 3

Go down 
+6
level100nidoking
NewMerchant
Todesfurcht
Davros
timeobserver2013
10 posters
AuthorMessage
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Empty
PostSubject: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 10:08 pm

"Thirty years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizza closed it's doors, the events that took place there have become nothing more than a rumor and a childhood memory, but the owners of "Fazbear's Fright: The Horror Attraction" are determined to revive the legend and make the experience as authentic as possible for patrons, going to great lengths to find anything that might have survived decades of neglect and ruin.

At first there were only empty shells, a hand, a hook, an old paper-plate doll, but then a remarkable discovery was made...

The attraction now has one animatronic."

-Steam
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:54 am

So this is an actual sequel and not a prequel. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 12:30 pm

All I know is...there will be jumpscares. 

Oh yes...there will be jumpscars.

Also, NEW ANIMATRONIC!
Back to top Go down
Todesfurcht
Observer
Todesfurcht

Current Win Points : 69

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 1:40 pm

Already? I mean, it's just getting old.
Back to top Go down
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:37 pm

agreed...
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Probably something to turn it into a trilogy. I'm following it for the storyline and new surprises.
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:02 pm

timeobserver2013 wrote:
I'm following it for the storyline and new surprises.

Me too, and also for YouTuber reactions, which are usually pretty funny. 

If you're interested, watch the two videos that Game Theory has done. They're pretty cool, and bring a whole new side to the story.
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 10:45 pm

I watched them and yeah... they were really well done.

I do have a feeling that just that one bunny animatronic will be boring. What if rabbit fixes up the old animatronics?
Back to top Go down
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:22 am

I'm thinking he does fix and/or turn on the old ones and that'll be the increase in danger.
Back to top Go down
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 7:48 pm

I hate playing the actual games, but I'm pretty excited for this for the story. The actual plot is interesting, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
JxMstr
Untainted
JxMstr

Current Win Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 11:15 pm

I hope that this is the last one. Not that I don't like the series, but I don't think that it can go on to much longer. It's fanbase is already starting to wane, and I don't think that the plot is fascinating enough to hold people in for another three months. Again, I do like the games and the plot, but it is losing attention fast, and a forth title would just murder the series. It's better to let it die a natural death.
Back to top Go down
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
level100nidoking
Stalked
level100nidoking

Current Win Points : 66

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:26 pm

JxMstr wrote:
I hope that this is the last one. Not that I don't like the series, but I don't think that it can go on to much longer. It's fanbase is already starting to wane, and I don't think that the plot is fascinating enough to hold people in for another three months. Again, I do like the games and the plot, but it is losing attention fast, and a forth title would just murder the series. It's better to let it die a natural death.
I kind of hope theres a fourth one just to see what they remove next. Like the second game removed doors, this ones removing all animatronics except one, what will be removed next? What if 4 is just a normal security guard simulator with no horror aspect?
Back to top Go down
http://mrsaturnjr.com/
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 8:23 pm

I freakin LOVE this series. At first I thought it was golden freddy, but maybe this is a prototype Bonnie that rebuilds the other animatronics?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobtheseries.com
Chieftain1
Taken
Chieftain1

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 2:10 pm

level100nidoking wrote:
JxMstr wrote:
I kind of hope theres a fourth one just to see what they remove next. Like the second game removed doors, this ones removing all animatronics except one, what will be removed next? What if 4 is just a normal security guard simulator with no horror aspect?
Now wait a second, while FNAF2 did remove the doors and power meter it also added the flashlight,mask and music box and 16 new enemies. Well the description of FNAF3 seems to implies theres only one but the trailer does show the original 3 characters from FNAF1 and so far we dont know how many mechanics is at work thou the greenlight page hints at something(s) new. .
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLnGZjFH39HUbq_5uecBV-g
Taken

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyMon Feb 02, 2015 4:55 pm

Honestly can't wait to see what kind of new things have been added.
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 6:25 pm

Maybe the fan will return?
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 7:27 pm

GhostofStoltz wrote:
Maybe the fan will return?

He has to. He's the character with the most depth and personality.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:59 pm

Spoiler:
Whoops.
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 5:11 pm

Is that really deserving of a spoiler?
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 6:11 pm

GhostofStoltz wrote:
Is that really deserving of a spoiler?

Many people are still dead-set on believing that FNAF 2 was a sequel instead of a prequel, to be fair.
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 8:38 pm

The checks don't lie.
Back to top Go down
xyzombie
Taken
xyzombie

Current Win Points : 79

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 3:18 pm

I tend to avoid stepping on theorists toes, but yeah. Paychecks, phone guy, etc.
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Inyourmind

IT'S ALL IN YOUR MIND
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Nights at Freddy's 3   Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Five Nights at Freddy's 3
Page 1 of 1