Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Entry #35 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Trygon
Anxious

Current Win Points : 40

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:25 am

This entry made me shit myself.

And I am totally siding with the rock + leg theory. It makes the most sense to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.astronomican.com/member.php?374-Trygon
Bloodshade
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 pm

I love the entry, and can't wait to see what happens next!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Microwave Jellyfish
Untainted

Current Win Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 am

Lucid wrote:
Like the warming glow of the sun's rays after an extended stay in a dark hall closet.
Or like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now.

Anyway, I've only become an up-to-date viewer after the 7 months break, so I can't say for sure if my impatience has a right to consume my posts. Did we always had to wait so long between two entries?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://microwave-jellyfish.blogspot.com/
bilo
Taken

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:29 am

Sometimes there was a month (or longer if I remember correctly?) wait in between entries. So far season two has been moving along pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
LavaStones
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:03 pm

I'm guessing a leg injury would be healed after 7 months without that limp. Probably wrong. Feel free to troll me.
But that raises the question of when did this happen? My guess is somewhere in the middle of those 7 months. If Jay was planning this with Alex then that means they met up somewhere during the break. I doubt as soon as season 1 ended Alex just met him. There was probably a period of about a month or two before they met. -goes to marblehornets channel to see what entry the tunnel entry was.- Ok so i'm guessing noentry was taken during the 7 months by Jay. We don't know if he was with Alex at this point. He appears to be looking for something. I suspect this was taken during the third month. I'm thinking this was before he met Alex again. So I say it's from first or second month. I am quite possible wrong on that. In 33 i'm guessing masky/toteark if he is him, wanted to protect his identity and possibly protect Jay as what he could find on those tapes could mess with his head a bit and Masky doesn't want him to get involved again. That or he didn't want us to see him get pwned by Alex. But what happened after 33 ended? Jay just goes back to his room forgetting that a masked man just tried to rob him of his tapes and possibly kill him? And where were the staff during that? Jessica says there are staff in the hotel so what were they doing?
Now 34 was filmed in April so we know now that Alex and Jay didn't meet until atleast the second month. Because I'm pretty sure april was the first month. This entry makes me think if Alex found Jay or if Jay found Alex. Because in this one Jay is going to the return address from entry 26 because he wants to find Alex. Now i'm gonna end this post here because i'm afraid the quick reply has limited characters. Also this is too off topic from entry 35. Probably doesn't even belong in this thread. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NightismyRaven
Untainted

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Proper Healing...   Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:14 pm

TheVman22 wrote:

1. I think a broken leg would have healed after seven months, and is it just me or did masky/Tim seem to be sprinting perfectly fine in the hotel room?

Assuming Masky a.k.a Tim doesn't visit a hospital, then depending on how the leg was broken/damaged, it may not have healed properly causing him to have a limp... Whether or not he was in fact limping, I leave to your own discretion...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rythmear
Anxious

Current Win Points : 32

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:17 pm

I have only one thing to add, and it's not entirely relevant... but:

*Reclines in my chair and puts my boots up, stroking my bear thoughtfully*

If Tim was unmasked - why did he bother re-applying the mask before attacking Jay again? The anonmyity is somewhat ruined if your victim knows who you are... Even if he doesn't remember.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Rythmear wrote:

If Tim was unmasked - why did he bother re-applying the mask before attacking Jay again? The anonmyity is somewhat ruined if your victim knows who you are... Even if he doesn't remember.

I feel as if it's his spheal. He needs it on be it if The Operator is controlling him or if he's just so used to it and he can't operate (CWUTIDIDTHAR?) without it. Also he really wouldn't be the same character without it. Jason Voorhees was unmasked but he always put his hockey mask back on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Rythmear
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:53 am

Mr. Jeebles wrote:
Rythmear wrote:

I feel as if it's his spheal. He needs it on be it if The Operator is controlling him or if he's just so used to it and he can't operate (CWUTIDIDTHAR?) without it. Also he really wouldn't be the same character without it. Jason Voorhees was unmasked but he always put his hockey mask back on.

Quite true, quite true. I suppose that comes down to if you believe Masky is truly under the Slender Man's control, or if he's his own entity... after all, the two haven't ever actually been seen together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bilo
Taken

Current Win Points : 311

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:02 am

It could just be that the mask is some sort of protection. Either because he perceives that it is or because it actually is. Without it he probably feels vulnerable and all that - so he continues to wear it.

Not very many masked people run around without their masks even after being unmasked.

Mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://animal-nitrate.deviantart.com/
Rythmear
Anxious

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:22 am

bilo wrote:
It could just be that the mask is some sort of protection. Either because he perceives that it is or because it actually is. Without it he probably feels vulnerable and all that - so he continues to wear it.

Not very many masked people run around without their masks even after being unmasked.

Mask.

I couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hellebore
Anxious

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:34 am

He might also have known Jay lost memories, hence him being so determined to stop him from getting the tapes. There was stuff on there Masky didn't want him finding out/remembering. His identity being one of those things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Today at 2:04 am

Back to top Go down

Entry #35 Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Finished Series :: Marble Hornets-
Jump to: