Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Entry #35 Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
PARADOX intent
Watched

Current Win Points : 56

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:06 am

The Hunter wrote:
Forgive me, ma'am. I didn't see the dress. ^^

I normally wear one, but I decided to forgo it today for some comfy pink pajama bottoms with cats on them. : D

If and/or when you participate in the Skype chats, it will become painfully obvious what my gender is. XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myloverskitten.deviantart.com
The Hunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 21

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:19 am

PARADOX intent wrote:

If and/or when you participate in the Skype chats, it will become painfully obvious what my gender is. XD

So you guys discuss Slender and all this mess on Skype? Very cool. Is it a regular thing or just when it happens it happens?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:12 am

It's not all Slender discussion. Mainly just a chat for the members, but we do discuss Slendering when the need arises.

I'm just shocked at how dark that entry was...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alice
Anxious

Current Win Points : 193

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:29 am

Empty wrote:
It would seem to me Jay had found Alex a good while before this entry occurred. Just the way they're acting seems to me like they planned this trip.

I got that impression as well, though I attributed the clanging pipe we hear dropping to Jay being shocked to see Alex again. Still, where did that cord come from, unless Alex or Jay brought it to the house? Also, Jay acts like he's supposed to find something at the house but if he was just following up on an already fruitless trip, how can he be that surprised when there's nothing?

And how did Alex know Tim was there when Jay was closer to the doorway? Did they have some reason to believe someone would be?

and I didn't want to be the first person to say this, but what the hell, it's late and I'm tired: Who else was getting surprise sex vibes from Alex slamming Tim down, mounting him and choking him with a rope from behind? Just me?

...I need to lay off the fanfiction.

......or write some....

Horrific Implications and my black hole of a guttered mind aside, thanks for the clarification on what Alex said, guys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://holisticalice.livejournal.com/51505.html

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:52 am

Tim is Masky. I fucking new it.

Anyway-what I really want to know is where Alex learned to tie someone up with shibari. I mean really-he must have one interesting personal relationship with that one chick from Entry 26 if he knows how to do that.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that they, like, took Timasky with them and left him tied up in the back of their car?
Back to top Go down
looby
Observer

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:39 am

Yeeeeeeeeah!

I've been waiting all friggin morning to watch that. My work computer doesn't have sound though so I'll have to watch it again when I get home.

I jumped when Masky came round the corner, fucking hell.

Glad he was finally revealed anyway. I was so sure it was Tim, but didn't like not knowing for sure DX

IT WAS ACE BUT... I'm confused now, because if he got his head caved in or whatever, how was he in the hotel... Ah well, I'm obviously missing something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
quofomo
Watched

Current Win Points : 177

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 am

Alice wrote:

I got that impression as well, though I attributed the clanging pipe we hear dropping to Jay being shocked to see Alex again. Still, where did that cord come from, unless Alex or Jay brought it to the house? Also, Jay acts like he's supposed to find something at the house but if he was just following up on an already fruitless trip, how can he be that surprised when there's nothing?

And how did Alex know Tim was there when Jay was closer to the doorway? Did they have some reason to believe someone would be?

I think the clanging pipe was Timasky in the other room, so when they heard it, Alex was all, 'What was that behind you?' Jay goes to look, and Timasky shows up.

As for Alex screaming in pain before he slams Timasky down on the ground (like a boss)- I can see the cut on his right arm. Masky cut him. THAT BITCH.

I freaking loved the ending to this entry.

'He's not gonna follow us..' A horrific scream, and cut to Jay, acting completely normal in his car.

After this entry I looked at my Masky mask, speechless. I don't think I can wear it anymore without feeling shame ;__;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://quofomo.tumblr.com
altiumvidetur
Anxious

Current Win Points : 68

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 am

My guess is that Tim is dead now, and Alex was the masked guy in 33 or something like that. Because that would be confusing, and the MH people love confusing. This entry actually had a scary moment, and so. Much. Happened. At. Once.

I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LikeADrunkButNot
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:23 am

Whatisthisidonteven- I'm gonna have to go watch this again, I didn't have the sound up the first time. D:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Avalesca
Untainted

Current Win Points : 24

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:32 am

A) Could the ROCK be the rock that Jay found in the tunnel? It had blood on it too...

B) I remember seeing a jpeg of Four different people in masks, the others from Marble Hornets, the actual film project.

C) MY GOD ALEX IS BADASS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shannon
Untainted

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:12 am

Oh. My. God.
I am...
speechless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
future
Anxious

Current Win Points : 59

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:46 am

OH GOD. YES. Aleeeeex~~ <3 That was so badass.
But shit. Now shit's getting confusing- But in the end i know everything will get clear( hopefully).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dramatis.ning.com/
Voidmaster
Anxious

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:57 am

Wow, a lot happened. And I practically jumped out of my chair when Masky did his LEAP OUT FROM BEHIND CORNER thing. That was crazy!

I think Alex did kill Timasky with that rock. At least, part of me wants to believe it. It would lend more of a "unstoppable" feel to HIS minions if even death was not a barrier to them.

This entry was excellent. Marble Hornets is quickly becoming my favorite series again!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PARADOX intent
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 pm

The Hunter wrote:
PARADOX intent wrote:

So you guys discuss Slender and all this mess on Skype? Very cool. Is it a regular thing or just when it happens it happens?

Yeah, it's just sort of you log on Skype, and if there's a group on, we'll try to invite you in. Zander's working on getting a SlenderLRP going through Skype, and we talk about lots of things, not just Slendy.

If you can, I would try to get in on that. It's great for networking. We don't do video, just audio.

EDIT: Speaking of audio and totheark, guess what someone posted on a Gaia thread shortly before I joined?

A free totheark album.

Fuck yeah.
Back to top Go down
Get-In-Pants
Untainted

Current Win Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:42 pm

I may have jizzed in my pants from excitement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pryex
Observer

Current Win Points : 25

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:45 pm

MY MIND NWO CONTAINS TTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH FUCK!

I am assuming in an attempt to prevent Tim from following them, Alex smashed his leg with rock.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PARADOX intent
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Pryex wrote:
MY MIND NWO CONTAINS TTTTTTTHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH FUCK!

I am assuming in an attempt to prevent Tim from following them, Alex smashed his leg with rock.

I agree with this. HorrorJuku says this explains why he's gained weight and had a limp in Entry #33. MaskyTim had a broken leg, and he had to recuperate. Thus, he gained weight, and he chased after Jay for revenge. I believe this.
Back to top Go down
gryugglpuff31
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:19 pm

I will have to go back and watch #33 for that limp. I think I still have bite marks on my finger from trying (and failing) to not scream from that!

I was not expecting that...not in the least. I'm VERY surprised I didn't scream, but perhaps it happened so suddenly my mind didn't have the time to tell me to! That was a complete and total shock. I'm glad that Alex is alive, but now the question is why did they separate and where is Alex's gf?

Perhaps Slendy was lonely...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
looby
Observer

Current Win Points : 42

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Pryex wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaah this makes much more sense 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nedark
Stalked

Current Win Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:00 pm

looby wrote:
Pryex wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaah this makes much more sense 8D

That, and it is also rather difficult to scream with your brains splattered on the ground.

Just sayin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Various Identities
Anxious

Current Win Points : 63

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:04 pm

Here's my theory, if anyone cares to bloody read it. As stupid as it is...

Say that Alex did, in fact, bash Tim's skull in with a rock, therefore killing him. The dead can't follow you, obviously. Although it seems terribly out of character for Alex (he was always more mellow, but God only knows what Slendy can do to your mind), it was the one thing that tied everything together. Given his bloody size and stature in #33, the "new" Masky could be, in fact, Brian. Brian was the only one that never acted oddly when Slendy was nearby. After all; #35 took place a while before #33. Brian also was thicker and more stout than the rest of the group, as is the "new" Masky. Something may have happened between the time we last saw Brian and #33, causing him to have that limp. And that coat... Who knows what happened to it afterward? They could have given it to Brian, due to the fact Tim and Brian were friends (if I remember correctly. My mind is grilled steak at the moment). Though, we won't know for sure until the MH team wants us to know. It's likely that I'm as wrong as could be, but it's worth a shot.

AS FOR THE SCREAM:
It would bloody hurt to have your head bashed in! It wouldn't necessarily be an instant kill. Hardly anything ever is, spare sudden death syndrome. As I said, though, it's likely that I'm as bloody wrong as could be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.nyan.cat
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:15 pm

I like all of those Ideas, the problem with this is that It's to fucking early to tell, maybe if he can get the continuation of that video. What I'm most shocked about is that JAY FUCKING FOUND ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yes, and we where right about Tim... BUT JAY FOUND ALEX!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:43 pm

So, um...I'm gonna say somethin' here.

The sideburns don't lie. It's quite probably Tim in Entry #33. HOWEVER. You guys are looking into the "weight gain" too much. If it's Tim, he's still played by Tim's actor (named...Tim). Unless he suddenly gained some weight and then suddenly lost it again, I don't think that it's actual weight gain. And if it is, what purpose would they have uploading it?

New theory: Masky was wearing a sweater under his jacket in #33 because it was fucking cold. Now stop reading so much into this.

Andy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
Mr. Jeebles
Slendervet

Current Win Points : 750

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:44 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:

New theory: Masky was wearing a sweater under his jacket in #33 because it was fucking cold. Now stop reading so much into this.

Andy

And this is why you are awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mrshittymarimo.tumblr.com/
Nedark
Stalked

Current Win Points : 186

PostSubject: Re: Entry #35 Discussion   Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:09 pm

DaLadybugMan wrote:
Now stop reading so much into this.
QFT
Back to top Go down