Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

They Play Their Songs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
echohalls
Untainted
echohalls

Current Win Points : 1

They Play Their Songs Empty
PostSubject: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 1:59 am

this appeared on the r/Slender_Man board.
its a little cliche but every series always has something cliche right?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
its in full swing and seems promising. definitely has the good ol MH vibe to it too!

in addition:
Back to top Go down
SolfSwagtron
Untainted

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 4:01 pm

The first video is private? But there's a new one called "Noises" up.
Back to top Go down
echohalls
Untainted
echohalls

PostSubject: Re: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 12:16 am

this is the one right?

EDIT: The first clips is public again...
Back to top Go down
NewMerchant
Observer

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Back to top Go down
crazon
Untainted
crazon

Current Win Points : 9

PostSubject: Re: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:27 pm

I'm curious, is there an archive where the previous videos from other channels are? Are the other channels connected to this?

By the way, that last minute thing, made me jump a little.
Back to top Go down
http://crazon.deviantart.com
echohalls
Untainted
echohalls

PostSubject: Re: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:45 pm

I messaged the creator of this, all i got was that the main channel to look out for is tomorrowsharvest. this account is apparently a personal one documenting paranormal stuff

The Creator wrote:

theyplaytheirsongs is my personal account... it was originally a series but ive had weird shit happen while filming and decided to focus it on the weird paranormal occurrences in my home... Thank you nontheless for sticking around for it !

the other channel i operate "TomorrowsHarvest" is my main series, its simply a slender man series but i'll soon upload another clip on there i'm sure you'll like !
Back to top Go down
AcePirosu
Untainted
AcePirosu

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs EmptySun Apr 26, 2015 1:22 pm

echohalls wrote:
I messaged the creator of this, all i got was that the main channel to look out for is tomorrowsharvest. this account is apparently a personal one documenting paranormal stuff

The Creator wrote:

theyplaytheirsongs is my personal account... it was originally a series but ive had weird shit happen while filming and decided to focus it on the weird paranormal occurrences in my home... Thank you nontheless for sticking around for it !

the other channel i operate "TomorrowsHarvest" is my main series, its simply a slender man series but i'll soon upload another clip on there i'm sure you'll like !
Sounds like this is gonna go down the route of EMH and Dreams in Darkness, in which the main blog writer starts a fake slenderman blog and then starts getting haunted for real. Man, this sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Play Their Songs   They Play Their Songs Empty

Back to top Go down

They Play Their Songs
Page 1 of 1