Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 Official Minecraft

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Admin
avatar

Posts : 666
Current Win Points : 293
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Slender Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Zander wrote:
DAMMIT DOC, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BUILD A TRAP IN THE SHIPPING ROOM OF YOUR TARDIS? I lost all the items I had. D< lol


Silly Zander. That's what Shipping is......a trap.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com
GLaDOS
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 33
Current Win Points : 53
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 25
Location : behind the scenes

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Reasons I am hesitant to play:
Doc
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cronos
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 8
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Is it weird that I have no idea what this shipping room is supposed to be (other than a trap apparently)? On a related note, the shipping thread also confuses me to no end...


Last edited by Cronos on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor
Admin
avatar

Posts : 666
Current Win Points : 293
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Slender Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:39 pm

NIGHTMAREriContrary wrote:
Reasons I am hesitant to play:
Doc


AWWWWWw, please don't be afraid! I have yet to acquire my Screwdriver in Minecraft, so you have nothing to worry about!














Yet...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com
QhaoticZombie
Watched
avatar

Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 27
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:53 pm

BUH I NEED TO PLAY MINECRAFT AGAIN.

I bet my house is a wreck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Cronos
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 8
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:55 pm

At Last! I now know how to rule over SN! BEHOLD! My diabolical 4 step plan!
Step 1: Learn to mod mine craft
Step 2: Make a sonic screwdriver item
Step 3: Hold the mod ransom over Doc.
Step 4: Rule over SN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malus
Taken
avatar

Posts : 455
Current Win Points : 125
Join date : 2011-06-08
Location : Blank Space

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:33 pm

Cronos wrote:
At Last! I now know how to rule over SN! BEHOLD! My diabolical 4 step plan!
Step 1: Learn to mod mine craft
Step 2: Make a sonic screwdriver item
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit.

I fixed your post for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 1570
Current Win Points : 640
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 26
Location : Gone

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:43 pm

Hah, Malus. I see what you did.

Yeah, I need to play more too. Just been preoccupied with life problems, Tumblr, and checking up on the forum. Oh, and video games. Lots of video games.

I'm starting to miss my Zander Inc. building.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched
avatar

Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 27
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:18 pm

I just popped in on Slender City earlier. My house is still in good condition.

Thought, that big plot of land where I wanted to put the Arklee Gardens is now overtaken by a skating rink, a giant hole, and a Feraligator pixel art.

sob

Oh well. My hands still hurt too much to play games like Minecraft for very long, anyways. *rubs wrists*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Cronos
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 8
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Malus wrote:
Cronos wrote:
At Last! I now know how to rule over SN! BEHOLD! My diabolical 4 step plan!
Step 1: Learn to mod mine craft
Step 2: Make a sonic screwdriver item
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit.

I fixed your post for you.

Oh I see what you did there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeri Tyaelaria
Anxious
avatar

Posts : 98
Current Win Points : 37
Join date : 2011-06-17
Age : 26
Location : Down the mine with Herobrine

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:02 am

I dunno if you lot missed me. But this is the reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQw00DQ9rUo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

I am SanjiLivari of EpiicCraft, a new set of Minecraft videos which aim to be purely Epiic (aha). Soon we'll be posting Episode 3+4 along with a tutorial on how to build an automatic Cacti farm (Along with a look at our GIANT one). Hoping you guys Like + Subscribe Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 33
Current Win Points : 53
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 25
Location : behind the scenes

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 am

The Doctor wrote:
NIGHTMAREriContrary wrote:
Reasons I am hesitant to play:
Doc


AWWWWWw, please don't be afraid! I have yet to acquire my Screwdriver in Minecraft, so you have nothing to worry about!














Yet...
;A;
I wanna join
but
I suck at building
and I know how I want it to look
but I know it'll look ugly

nd you scare me










idonttrustyou>_>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cronos
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 8
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:29 am

The crafting of the sonic screwdriver has begun! Soon I shall rule over you all with my mighty powers to make the Doctor jealous! Mwahahaha!


Anyway, Yea, it was a really cool idea so I started to make it. Turns out minecraft is coded in Java, which made me VERY happy! I love Java! My guess is if i continue to work on it on and off, it should be ready in about 3 or 4 weeks. If I sat down for an entire day or two, it might be shorter, but I don't have the attention span for that...also, no way to test it other than putting it in minecraft and praying it works...so, wish me luck! I'll be sure to show it off in a video for you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hosozukuri
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 23
Current Win Points : 24
Join date : 2010-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Did the server IP change again or is it just down? I can't get on the server.

I know I haven't been on in a while so I thought I'd check and make sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://breezeinmonochromenight.blogspot.com/
Zander
Survivor
avatar

Posts : 1570
Current Win Points : 640
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 26
Location : Gone

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Server's down till Erratic can fix her comp. Till then, you can go on my server.

http://slendernation.forumotion.com/t1237-so-i-got-off-my-lazy-ass-and-have-my-minecraft-server-up-again#34277
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Doctor
Admin
avatar

Posts : 666
Current Win Points : 293
Join date : 2010-12-05
Location : Slender Nation

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Cronos wrote:
The crafting of the sonic screwdriver has begun! Soon I shall rule over you all with my mighty powers to make the Doctor jealous! Mwahahaha!


Anyway, Yea, it was a really cool idea so I started to make it. Turns out minecraft is coded in Java, which made me VERY happy! I love Java! My guess is if i continue to work on it on and off, it should be ready in about 3 or 4 weeks. If I sat down for an entire day or two, it might be shorter, but I don't have the attention span for that...also, no way to test it other than putting it in minecraft and praying it works...so, wish me luck! I'll be sure to show it off in a video for you all.

Me? Jealous? Possibly-HOWEVER!

If you do get it to work, let me know....we'll need to talk then....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendernation.forumotion.com
Cronos
Untainted
avatar

Posts : 17
Current Win Points : 8
Join date : 2011-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:28 pm

The Doctor wrote:
Cronos wrote:
The crafting of the sonic screwdriver has begun! Soon I shall rule over you all with my mighty powers to make the Doctor jealous! Mwahahaha!


Anyway, Yea, it was a really cool idea so I started to make it. Turns out minecraft is coded in Java, which made me VERY happy! I love Java! My guess is if i continue to work on it on and off, it should be ready in about 3 or 4 weeks. If I sat down for an entire day or two, it might be shorter, but I don't have the attention span for that...also, no way to test it other than putting it in minecraft and praying it works...so, wish me luck! I'll be sure to show it off in a video for you all.

Me? Jealous? Possibly-HOWEVER!

If you do get it to work, let me know....we'll need to talk then....

Well, I have the, for lack of a better word, plan done. I know how i can do it, but the fact remains that I still need to understand how my code will react with...well, the rest of the code! A very weak prototype might be based on the bow and arrow, so it might be affected by gravity, which would prevent infinite range problems (server crash anyone?), but that would require arching a beam, which just doesn't have that sonic screwdriver feel, you know? But it would make it a lot simpler, as i could make the beam an entity that activates things on contact. This would allow you to open doors, hit switches, activate/change note blocks (not sure which one it would be) and eject records from music boxes... Bad news is this MIGHT 'allow' you to open chests from far, which may cause the client to... well, explode.

So, that's where I am in the programming part. Coding will have to wait until all those variables are accounted for, and solutions are found. Input would be nice on this... maybe I should make a topic about this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyber
Stalked
avatar

Posts : 347
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Canadoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:55 pm

There will be a mob

AN OFFICIAL MOB

Likely coming out with 1.8

IT LOOKS LIKE SLENDERMAN

...

.....

And Notch is calling them:

Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe
Vivi
Blackout
avatar

Posts : 507
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Alexandria, Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

HE HAS GOT TO BE WIFIN' US.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
Cyber
Stalked
avatar

Posts : 347
Current Win Points : 66
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 24
Location : Canadoy

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Vivi wrote:
HE HAS GOT TO BE WIFIN' US.
HE HAD BETTER NOT BE
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://twitter.com/#!/Thlowe
Nedark
Stalked
avatar

Posts : 326
Current Win Points : 188
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 105
Location : New Rome

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:30 pm

I do believe he has just turned Notch into a Slenderhead. Or a potential one, anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QhaoticZombie
Watched
avatar

Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 27
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Cyber wrote:
There will be a mob

AN OFFICIAL MOB

Likely coming out with 1.8

IT LOOKS LIKE SLENDERMAN

...

.....

And Notch is calling them:

Spoiler:
 

I HEARD ABOUT THOSE ON TUMBLR.

THEY BUILD THINGS.

AND TAKE THINGS APART.

AND AND AND STUFF.

I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE 8D OR D8
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Vivi
Blackout
avatar

Posts : 507
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 26
Location : Alexandria, Gaia

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:34 am

QhaoticZombie wrote:


I HEARD ABOUT THOSE ON TUMBLR.

THEY BUILD THINGS.

AND TAKE THINGS APART.

AND AND AND STUFF.

I'M NOT SURE IF I SHOULD BE 8D OR D8

Did you mean NOTCH's tumblr himself, or A tumblr in general? cause now you're freaking me out and making me think you time traveled.


Notch has made a complete post about it the blog he keeps on tumblr.

Even if the naming was a happy, community-suggested coincidence, it works so damn well.
I love this guy. I really do. I want to give him many-a-hug.
He really understands the artistry of creepiness. I cannot wait for this update.

I think this is the last straw, and I think that I can no longer pirate it while I put off the effort to save enough money to buy the game.
I am not buying cookies and saving up the change until I can afford to actually Minecraft.
I AM SRS BSNS.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://masquevivi.deviantart.com/
QhaoticZombie
Watched
avatar

Posts : 286
Current Win Points : 152
Join date : 2010-12-11
Age : 27
Location : past the event horizon

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:21 am

Vivi wrote:
Did you mean NOTCH's tumblr himself, or A tumblr in general? cause now you're freaking me out and making me think you time traveled.

Yes, I time traveled.

Weird time shit, man.



I AM NOT READY FOR THE ENDERMEN.

I AM NOT READY.

;A;
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://qhaoticzombie.deviantart.com
Pryex
Observer
avatar

Posts : 142
Current Win Points : 25
Join date : 2011-01-23
Age : 24
Location : Planet England

PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 pm

I am 100% prepared for the Endermen. You could say...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official Minecraft   

Back to top Go down
 
Official Minecraft
Back to top 
Page 19 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic Discussion :: Gaming :: Minecraft-
Jump to: