Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Hello everyone! Newcomer here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sarrod22
Untainted
sarrod22

Current Win Points : 0

Hello everyone! Newcomer here Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone! Newcomer here   Hello everyone! Newcomer here EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:16 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hello fellow slender-lovers  Like a Star @ heaven . My name is Sary, I am 21 years old and a big fan of the Slender universe. I first found out through Youtube about Slender and have watched Marble Hornets. I have played and gotten most of the Slender games and I am researching new stories on Slender. I plan on watching the other ARGs soon!

It is great to meet you all and I am very excited to be part of this forum!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
timeobserver2013
Taken
timeobserver2013

Current Win Points : 113

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Newcomer here   Hello everyone! Newcomer here EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:32 pm

Just like me.

Not much is new these days. But it is really nice to see some new faces Very Happy

Welcome to our small community here.
Back to top Go down
Taken

Current Win Points : 72

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Newcomer here   Hello everyone! Newcomer here EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:47 pm

Welcome to the comunnity! It's always nice to see new and excited faces. There is a ton of series' to watch, games to play, and mythos to read through.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone! Newcomer here   Hello everyone! Newcomer here Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone! Newcomer here
Page 1 of 1