Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Marble Hornets Alternate Endings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

Marble Hornets Alternate Endings Empty
PostSubject: Marble Hornets Alternate Endings   Marble Hornets Alternate Endings EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 8:40 pm

At a panel, Troy mentioned something about alternate endings. (At 1:05:45)

Is there any word on this? What could they be? Do they really "all suck"?
Back to top Go down
JxMstr
Untainted
JxMstr

Current Win Points : 7

Marble Hornets Alternate Endings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marble Hornets Alternate Endings   Marble Hornets Alternate Endings EmptySun May 03, 2015 12:55 am

Not sure. I really don't think that any of them could have been much worse than the actual ending, unless TO turned out to be, like, Rick Astley or something.

Maybe, and this is just me brainstorming, he can't tell us anymore information on any of them because they might pertain to the content in the new series? I mean, it's a stretch, but I wouldn't be all too surprised.
Back to top Go down

Marble Hornets Alternate Endings
Page 1 of 1