Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

Current Win Points : 31

Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta Empty
PostSubject: Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta   Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta EmptyThu May 07, 2015 3:16 pm

http://www.rue-morgue.com/#!CLIVE-BARKER-to-tackle-the-story-of-the-SLENDER-MAN/cjds/554a3d180cf23d016478d759

Details are sketchy but basically it's a warner bros. backed Creepy Pasta series. I'm a little concerned because Machinima is a very slimy company according to a few of my contacts, at least a few years ago. Maybe they're different now for PR reasons. Still, it's a major company supporting this project and I am totally down for that kind of production value!

Your thoughts? Personally, I would love them to tackle The Rake!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobtheseries.com
Albino Parakeet
Untainted
Albino Parakeet

Current Win Points : 2

PostSubject: Re: Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta   Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:44 am

One bad thing about this is that most likely Jeff the Killer will be one of the first adaptations, and Jeff the Killer is one of the most, if not the most, shittiest creepypastas ever written.
Back to top Go down
Davros
Observer
Davros

Current Win Points : 33

PostSubject: Re: Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta   Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:08 pm

Albino Parakeet wrote:
One bad thing about this is that most likely Jeff the Killer will be one of the first adaptations, and Jeff the Killer is one of the most, if not the most, shittiest creepypastas ever written.

You gotta admit, though...he looks awesome. Or maybe I just really like Killer Clown stories too much.

Anyway, I'd be interested to see how they attack the Slender Man, if at all. Do they go found-footage? Will there be static? Tentacles? Or will they avoid it altogether?
Back to top Go down
GhostofStoltz
Anxious
GhostofStoltz

Current Win Points : 31

PostSubject: Re: Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta   Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta EmptySat May 09, 2015 2:15 pm

I'm hoping they don't go found footage if it's a series of one shot shorts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jacobtheseries.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta   Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta Empty

Back to top Go down

Clive Barker making "live action" versions of Creepypasta
Page 1 of 1