Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 

Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Omega
Blackout

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Thage the Minithulu wrote:
Fifth Perch never happened. 8I You wipe clean all memory of that shitty blog right now.

Done.

What were we talking about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Thage the Minithulu
Observer

Current Win Points : 84

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Omega wrote:
Thage the Minithulu wrote:
Fifth Perch never happened. 8I You wipe clean all memory of that shitty blog right now.

Done.

What were we talking about?
How you were about to tear PIFTO and Para N-S-N a new asshole?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaLadybugMan
Blackout

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Omega wrote:

About life and stuff (http://lilkittyluv.blogspot.com/)
-Nope. Four posts long, nothing going for it.

HOW DARE YOU? ABOUT LIFE AND STUFF IS THE GREATEST BLOG EVER.

Floccinaucinihilipilification (http://simultaneouslymeaningfulandworthless.blogspot.com/)
-Pretty damn good.
-Style of the blog is unique, and works very well. There's not too much of a story, at least compared to the complex plots of other blogs. Much of the blog is spent establishing tone and atmosphere rather than building up plotlines, which works very well for it (especially at the end, but not going to say much about that here due to spoilers and stuff). Surprisingly light and upbeat at times, but this only makes the darker horror aspects stronger.
-While referenced in other blogs, it's not really required reading to understand the verse's meta-plot; even so, I would recommend this if you're ever looking for something not quite like the average Slender blog.
-Andy likes this blog. You know, the guy who's jaded to everything ever. So that's gotta count for something.
[/quote]

You know, while the bolded thing was my initial thoughts on the first readthrough, going through and rereading it really changed my mind. The early posts usually do have some plot significance, provide obscure insights into Schrodinger's life, and are filled with forshadowing. This post in particular makes much more sense from a plot perspective after you've read the blog.

Spoiler:

So you really benefit from rereading it, since those early posts DO contribute to the plot.

Note: Flocciwhatsit is in my top five blogs. As is Fabulous. I highly recommend both of them.

Konaa wrote:

and for some background behind Clarion Call: Nessa and I had intended to do more, but Real Life intervened. she's too busy for blogging right now.

I know, which saddens me to no end. She had to leave Slenderbloggins too, and I have no clue how I'm going to find someone to replace her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
Gustybv
Anxious

Current Win Points : 6

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:04 am

Omega wrote:

Something to Leave Behind (http://somethingtoleavebehind.blogspot.com/)

Not going to lie, when I saw Something I thought: "Oh shit, is that my blog?" And then my sleep deprived brain finally noticed that it was not my blog. Although I am curious as to what you will say of mine eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdmirableJellyfish
Untainted

Current Win Points : 17

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:48 am

Naturally when you get to the 'I's you stop going alphabetically.

Please accidentally It's All David's fault. Please?

It has Slender Barney. And coats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasechan2050
Observer

Current Win Points : 45

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:06 pm

I don't think that I'd want an accidentally of the Stopping Lights verse >///>;;;; It's not a really strong story and now I'm kinda dicking around because my story's already been compromised, but I might just go ahead and retcon it soon...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chasechan2050.tumblr.com
Mad(x)Hatter
Untainted

Current Win Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:47 am

Wow, I admirer you sir. I love the mythos, but I'm too lazy to read all the blogs like I should. Personally, I hate the fact that I got myself dragged into the blogs I was, they keep referring to me too much, I really need to do some hardcore prewriting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomCaged
Observer

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:15 pm

*Whistles nonchelantly as ge bumps thread so that he does not have to read the entire mythos himself*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

Current Win Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:33 pm

FreedomCaged wrote:
*Whistles nonchelantly as ge bumps thread so that he does not have to read the entire mythos himself*

QFT like a boss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cyanne
Anxious

Current Win Points : -5

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:02 am

How does someone read all the blogs? Jesus Christ, that's some serious Slender lovin'.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Somebody
Untainted

Current Win Points : 44

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:54 am

Cyanne wrote:
How does someone read all the blogs? Jesus Christ, that's some serious Slender lovin'.
ಠ_ಠ

"No Slenderlove with out protection, kids."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://somebodysleepy.deviantart.com/
proxiehunter
Anxious

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:13 am

Somebody wrote:
Cyanne wrote:
ಠ_ಠ

"No Slenderlove with out protection, kids."

No Slenderglove, no Slenderlove?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuteWithoutThe
Watched

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:05 am

Chill out, guys. He'll get to it when he gets to it.

He's got more important things to do right now.

Such as Chillin with The Fearbloggers.

Cus we're awesome and don't bug the fuck out of him.

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExorcistGamer
Watched

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:44 am

CuteWithoutThe wrote:
Chill out, guys. He'll get to it when he gets to it.

He's got more important things to do right now.

Such as Chillin with The Fearbloggers.

Cus we're awesome and don't bug the fuck out of him.

Razz

Oh wow, that means this topic just turned into the comment box on Yugioh Abridged videos

Quote :
Omega, when's the new episode coming out?

Quote :
stop playing Minecraft

Quote :
PWNED!

Quote :
New episode, now

Quote :
How dare you have a personal life

Quote :
PWNED!

Quote :
update every hour damn you

Quote :
PWNED!

Ah, you're hitting it big Omega. You've reached the height of stardom: The never-ending demand. Here's what ya need to do next. Take two months to update so everyone thinks you're dead. Make one post, then disappear for another three months. We'll turn this into The Tutorial's comment section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomCaged
Observer

Current Win Points : 116

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:55 pm

ExorcistGamer wrote:

Ah, you're hitting it big Omega. You've reached the height of stardom: The never-ending demand. Here's what ya need to do next. Take two months to update so everyone thinks you're dead. Make one post, then disappear for another three months. We'll turn this into The Tutorial's comment section.

Quote :

Hey Omega why won't you update more.

Quote :

You know it would be nice for an update, you know just a quick one to know you're still o.k.

Quote :

That's it guys. he's a gonner, mone it along, nothing to see here.

Quote :

NO omgea was my friend he wouldn't just go and die, he couldn't.

The next 10 comments are spent arguing weather or not he is alive, they become increasing personal and insulting.

Quote :

I just got into the mythos and a freind told me to start here, I can't tell, is this all real or not.

Quote :

No, it's not, it's just a bunch of people lying for attention.

Quote :

What do you mean, of course it's real, and Omega was our salvation, no we're all doomed

Five more comments arguing how real the mythos is.

Omgea posts

Quote :

I KNEW it, I knew you were alive, but they didn't belive me.
This is the same guy who first decleared him dead.

The next five comments are related to Omgea's post.

Return to top and repeat cycle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

This is the part where I make a post, and you all get your hopes up because you think it's actual content. But no, I'm just here to say stuff.

Don't expect much from me until after December 14th, cause finals are kinda starting to happen to me.... Got one 12-15 page research paper and three 5-7 page essays to write, plus two exams to study for, and a short story to revise.... It's not my worst finals period, but it's gonna be pretty hectic. Mainly that research paper bit.
Back to top Go down
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:06 pm

Well good to hear from you at least i thought you were dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:54 pm

flamey9371 wrote:

Oh, I was that too. Spent my Thanksgiving having to fight my out of hell. While riding a black unicorn, on the side of an erupting hell-volcano, while drinking from my chalice filled with the laughter of small children, and the blood and tears of my enemies.
Back to top Go down
ExorcistGamer
Watched

Current Win Points : 143

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Omega wrote:
flamey9371 wrote:

Oh, I was that too. Spent my Thanksgiving having to fight my out of hell. While riding a black unicorn, on the side of an erupting hell-volcano, while drinking from my chalice filled with the laughter of small children, and the blood and tears of my enemies.

Sounds like a typical weekend for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamey9371
Watched

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:15 am

Yeah sounds about right But what about the blade baptized with the blood of your enemies or was it too tacky and you just sold it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alder
Observer

Current Win Points : 99

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Omega wrote:
flamey9371 wrote:

See also: all Omega's guest spots when he went open source.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://onlysaneman.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Today at 10:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: