Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff



 
HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Share | 
 

 Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DaLadybugMan
Blackout


Posts : 563
Current Win Points : 488
Join date : 2010-12-28
Age : 25
Location : Now I am everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Okay, that leaves me VERY intrigued. Which blog was this again?

Edit: Also, now you know how I feel while writing BARF.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderbloggins.net
zero
Stalked


Posts : 320
Current Win Points : 115
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:13 pm

Omega, don't forget to accidentally my photobucket, it's part of my story too, though I can't frickin organize it at all XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chasechan2050
Observer


Posts : 131
Current Win Points : 45
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Dammit, I keep forgetting to add your Photobucket XD; I'll do so soon, Zero Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chasechan2050.tumblr.com
LisaEvermore
Taken


Posts : 439
Current Win Points : 139
Join date : 2010-12-12
Age : 27
Location : I'm not sure

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:11 pm

Holy shit I feel lazy after reading through this. Although, to be honest, I am not a Blogger Nazi! Stop being so racist toward the other sites!!! (Just kidding, mostly.) This makes me want to read some more. I do read and review them, I just don't post them here. I post them on my own blog. (Down thar in my signature.)

Best of luck and thanks for the inspiration!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
AlanAuch
Observer


Posts : 162
Current Win Points : 34
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : the Dragonhaus, NWUK

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:51 pm

I think Anthroagast has just become my new favourite Slenderblog and the one I'm most sad to see disappear. I dig strange and unique forms of writing in general and House Of Leaves in particular, and it's exciting to see such an unusual approach to Ol' Slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:49 pm

Kay, I've got the next set of blogs read and ready to write about. I just need time to write about them.
It really doesn't help that using the internet here costs several euros.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:00 pm

Borderline (http://searchsnake.blogspot.com/)
-I read through this on it's first run. Back when it was about Canadian Slender Man, and extremely narmtastic. Since it's original conclusion, the author has restarted the series, rewritten many of the earlier posts, and taken the story in a new direction. Now it's about regular Slender Man and extremely narmtastic.
-Posts are very disjointed and lack much detail. One event will briefly be covered, and then we quickly rush onto the next. I was starting to feel slightly lost after a while, as the plot kept jumping around. A story exists, but pacing is terrible.
-I was going to make this part a direct quote from my notes, but realized that the language was much too strong for this forum's fragile sensibilities. So I'll just say this: Slender Man talks in one post. There are no spaces between his words. He is not writing; he is talking. Without spaces.
-That was a lot of negative there. Now for something which is positive (but only from a certain point of view). The narm. Oh god the narm. I'm pretty sure the author was aiming at writing something sorta dark, but he missed completely, and accidentally hit near an action movie plot. Fighting through hordes of proxies. Planning to zap Slendy with a car battery and then saw off his tentacles. Plot only there as an excuse. A part of me was reading the entire story like a parody, and that part of me was laughing the entire way through. It's everything I don't want a Slender Man series to be, and because of that, I couldn't help but feel drawn to it.
-It's a NAPPA blog, which means a lot of connectivity. When I first began to realize how completely lost I was at trying to follow the plot, I assumed it was because I hadn't read the other NAPPA blogs, or Copper and Chrome. Which led to me deciding to skip ahead a bit....

Copper and Chrome (http://dowhatthebigkidsdo.blogspot.com/)
Dark Nest (http://darknestallalone.blogspot.com/)
Twisted Hourse (http://timetravelworkscopperandchrome.blogspot.com/)
-This.... This was the blog that I posted my notes on.
-It has more narm overall than Borderline. A prime example? Yggdrasil (the main character) is down, unable to fight against Slendy. So he starts singing a rendition of "One Week" as a taunt. The narm is taken so hilariously far, it starts becoming genuinely awesome. It's nearly impossible to take the story seriously, but CandC has the advantage over Borderline in that the story itself isn't taking itself quite as seriously. There's enough quirks throughout it to keep me going, "Haha, this is awesome!" and not "Dude, who the hell does this kid think he is." It's not a Slender horror story, or a dark story, or anything traditionally related to Slender Man. If I had to make an analogy, it is my opinion that Copper and Chrome is to the Slender Man Mythos what G Gundam was to the Gundam series.
-However, my mind only partially melted in the earlier things: I want to talk about the time travel arc. I don't know what happened there, but the story suddenly became much, much more complex, and the writing style of many posts changed; it was often a much more mature, polished style than Yggdrasil's usual content. Had I been shown that entire story arc without any context, I would have thought it was from a different blog series. I don't know if it was a different author, or if it was the same author and he's actually a much better writer than his Yggdrasil posts indicated/an average writer who has some potential for better stories underneath the narm.
-On the other hand, I had no idea what the hell was going on in the time travel arc. The rest of the series was only slightly better. I had thought Borderline was bad in that regard, but at least Borderline would never go esoteric on you without any warning. There are also times where it feels like he just left plot threads dangling without answer. If it weren't for the narm, it would have been very annoying.
-It also has two other blogs which you need to keep up with, which is bloody annoying, as there was no indication of this until I glanced at his profile.
-The main character has super magical Slender powers. But get this: It's not pulled off badly. He may have Slender Man style tentacles, be able to Slenderwalk, and have Slendy as some kinda weird Evil Mentor thing, but it still avoids too many Sue traits. The slenderpowers don't make him invulnerable; he still gets his ass kicked whenever he tries fighting Slender Man directly. There are some odd uses of the powers (going through the Other Side for the purpose of stealing soda from Kaiju's fridge), but by that point, I had ceased to take it seriously and accepted such actions as perfectly rational.
-Seriously, if anyone wants to explain the time travel arc to me, please do so. I think I figured out what happened, but I'm not completely sure about it.
-On a final note, after reading through this series, I still am as lost in Borderline as I was before. Perhaps reading every NAPPA blog will explain it. Or perhaps I should stop trying to figure out what the plot it.


Breaker (http://jardsam.blogspot.com/)
-OH GOD WHY.
-This is the Mary Sue story of the Mythos. Main character (SamJaz) sees Slendy, attacks him with an ax, cuts off his arms, eats the arms, and gets MAGICAL SLENDER POWERS! And it's not like Copper and Chrome, where the magical powers are tempered somewhat. No, he uses them right off the bat to hallow a Slender Man.
-Yes, I said a Slender Man. There are multiple. SamJaz believed that the Slender Men were angry because someone stole a child from them, and that Zeke was somehow related to all of it.
-Even ignoring the blatant Sue qualities, the writing itself wasn't very good. Not the worst in the Mythos, but bad enough that it didn't help make up for the problems which the blog had.
-Ended when there was such a large negative reaction that the author ended the entire blog with a short OOC rant.


Breeze in Monochrome NIGHT (http://breezeinmonochromenight.blogspot.com/)
-Another which I used to follow. Always liked the music from it. Jolly good stuff!
-The story moves slowly, which was nice for me, as it meant there was less for me to read. However, it means plot points are pretty spread out. It'll take a while before the ball gets rolling here. However, in place of plot, there has been a lot of characterization.
-Hosozukuri has to be one of the biggest woobies in the Mythos. Not only does she have Slender Man following her, she also deals with constant low self esteem, despite however much the other bloggers try to bring her up. It doesn't help that Slendy and his minions seem to be focusing on aggravating her problems.
-The biggest draw of the blog is Hosozukuri's music. I wish I could say that I would only need the well written character to keep my interest, but while I may like reading the content, the thing which brought me in at first was the songs. And the songs are very good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Maduin
Observer


Posts : 104
Current Win Points : 67
Join date : 2011-01-03
Age : 30
Location : The darkest game arcade

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:58 pm

Omega wrote:

Breaker (http://jardsam.blogspot.com/)
.... the writing itself wasn't very good. Not the worst in the Mythos,...

Not the worst? Oh God, what IS worse?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://worstjestever.blogspot.com
SabrinasUniverse
Untainted


Posts : 13
Current Win Points : 2
Join date : 2011-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:43 pm

I wish you luck on your suicide quest, Omega.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Stalked


Posts : 320
Current Win Points : 115
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Maduin wrote:
Omega wrote:

Breaker (http://jardsam.blogspot.com/)
.... the writing itself wasn't very good. Not the worst in the Mythos,...

Not the worst? Oh God, what IS worse?

My Guess is it involves something like this, Maduin.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Fun new feature: Any blogs which I read that aren't on Chase's list (ones which I found through comments and such) will be in bold text.

brighter than a spoon (http://nihilartikelling.blogspot.com/)
Still Remains Within (http://totheneongodwemade.blogspot.com/)
Eccentrically Bored (http://eccentricallybored.blogspot.com/)
TheDevilandGodAre (http://thedevilandgodare.blogspot.com/)
-I started reading "brighter than a spoon", but after a while, realized that it was part of the blog project that CuteWithoutThe was talking about a while ago. I'm going to call it the Expanded Mythos series, as "TVTropes Project" doesn't sound as cool. The blogs are in different styles, obviously with different authors, so I'll try to touch on all of them a bit.
-As of now, they aren't strongly connected with each other. Which is fine with me, as that makes it easier to catch up with.
-I loved brighter than a spoon. It has the exact type of atmosphere and tone I look for in my horror Slenderblogs. It's mysteroius, creepy, isolated, and subdued.
-Slender Man's appearance in btap could have been handled better. It doesn't read like the rest of the blog; where before there was mystery and creepiness, suddenly we have things getting right up in our face and filled with motion and action. The FBI felt odd at first as well, but it grew on me.
-Still Remains Within is.... I dunno. Stuff is happening. I have no context or explanation for why it is happening. Posts are at most a few sentences long, and leave me feeling confused. The only reason I give it a chance is because I know it's part of a much larger story, and thus things will presumably make more sense later.
-Eccentrically Bored was another good one. As in btap, Slendy's first appearance felt a bit off, but not enough to ruin my enjoyment. Main character felt a bit flat at first, but grew on me after he started talking about how his pills would help him.
-TheDevilandGodAre is currently the weakest link in the blogs. It does have the excuse that the Creepy Shit hasn't started with it yet, but the build up to said Creepy Shit could be done better. A five minute video reviewing an album is not the proper way to catch the audience's attention.
-In the end, I'm looking forward to this series. It's a style of horror which is lacking in many stories nowadays, which I found very refreshing. The writing is generally good, even with what appears to be multiple authors (if it's one person, I am extremely impressed with you). The two blogs which have introduced Slendy stumbled a bit on the introduction, but when I think of it from the perspective that Slender Man is not the sole Big Bad Monster of their series, it makes more sense.


Authoress Haven (http://authoresshaven.blogspot.com/)
-Found this through the Expanded Mythos. Not sure whether it's a part of it or not; any chance of someone confirming/denying that for me?
-Enjoyed the writing for the buildup. Nothing which particularly stood out, but it set up the character as a real person.
-Honestly, one of the reasons I thought it might be part of Expanded Mythos (beyond comments, followers, and such) was that it too stumbles a bit over the introduction of Slender Man. His appearance comes up without enough build up. And after his appearance, the writing quality suffered. It may sound strange, but I actually enjoyed reading the blog more before Slender Man appeared than after.
-Then I read the Equinox post from two days ago, and found reason to love the blog again. It's a very well written post, and brought back all interest I had lost due to the posts before it. I hope that the quality continues to be like it, because then we'll have a good blog here.


Burn Out The Lights (http://burnoutthelights.blogspot.com/)
-Only four posts on it, so not much to say.
-Writing is meh, and it moves a bit too quickly into the main character hearing voices and stuff.
-Still too soon to call for sure.


Chronicle of a Fate Foretold (http://dreamspredictthefuture.blogspot.com/)
-OH MY GOD THE FONT IS SO ANNOYING.
-I feel like I'm missing something. No, that's an understatement. I AM missing something. There is a plot happening somewhere and I am not privy to it. It certainly doesn't help that whenever I click on a link which is supposed to lead me to connecting blogs, I get an error message.
-In my attempt to figure out what was going on, I went from this blog to Everything I see, hoping for an explanation. Instead....


Everything I See (http://hopesdreamslifeteenaddition.blogspot.com/)
-AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE OR WHAT? ALL OF YOU. GO TO THIS BLOG NOW. TELL ME IF YOU CAN SEE ANYTHING ON IT POSTED EARLIER THAN MARCH 15. It's rather annoying when I'm trying to read a blog, and everyone keeps referring to past events when the blog is only THREE POSTS LONG. It's like someone handed me a book. But then when I tried to read the book, I found out that it only contained pages from a chapter three fourths of the way through the story.
-I'm not going to pass judgment on the blogs until I find out what's going on with them, because I am confused as hell. Was the original story on a different URL? Did they delete the earlier entries simply to spite any new readers who wanted to catch up? IS SLENDER MAN JUST SCREWING WITH MY HEAD AND PREVENTING ME FROM READING THE BLOG?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Seann
Anxious


Posts : 61
Current Win Points : 31
Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm

(author of Eccentrically Bored here)

Re: Authoress Haven: The blog is not part of the project, no, but the author frequents the TV Tropes forum where the project originated, which is why there's so much crossover between her blog and ours. Hope that clears up your confusion on that front.

(I'd also appreciate it if you could elaborate on how EB stumbled-- I'm always eager for constructive criticism; and thank you for reading! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alliterator
Observer


Posts : 165
Current Win Points : 39
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 31

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Quote :
-I loved brighter than a spoon. It has the exact type of atmosphere and tone I look for in my horror Slenderblogs. It's mysteroius, creepy, isolated, and subdued.
Yay! Thank you. That was the atmosphere I was trying to go for.

BTAP started out, actually, as a regular Slenderblog, but when we started discussing the Expanded Mythos on TV Tropes, I decided to include that idea in the blog as well.

As for the Slender-stumbling block - yeah. Actually writing the Slender Man in action was harder than I thought it would be, which is why he hasn't made a physical appearance since. I found that suggesting horrible things is a lot easier than actually writing them - and it makes it creepier anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ParaBellum
Untainted


Posts : 27
Current Win Points : 2
Join date : 2011-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:02 am

Omega wrote:
Everything I See (http://hopesdreamslifeteenaddition.blogspot.com/)
-AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE OR WHAT? ALL OF YOU. GO TO THIS BLOG NOW. TELL ME IF YOU CAN SEE ANYTHING ON IT POSTED EARLIER THAN MARCH 15. It's rather annoying when I'm trying to read a blog, and everyone keeps referring to past events when the blog is only THREE POSTS LONG. It's like someone handed me a book. But then when I tried to read the book, I found out that it only contained pages from a chapter three fourths of the way through the story.
-I'm not going to pass judgment on the blogs until I find out what's going on with them, because I am confused as hell. Was the original story on a different URL? Did they delete the earlier entries simply to spite any new readers who wanted to catch up? IS SLENDER MAN JUST SCREWING WITH MY HEAD AND PREVENTING ME FROM READING THE BLOG?

Everything I See suffered from The Robert Sagel Syndrome; she wrote a post saying that she quit, and decided to go head off into the woods so that the Slender Man could get her; ie, suicide by Slender Man. Apparently, she got tired of running, or something like that. I'm not quite sure, because I can't remember her reason for it. Anyway, soon after that all of the posts were deleted.

It's a shame actually, it wasn't that bad of a blog, although there was the teen angst. Still, it had/has a believable character, and it had a decent build-up, although the running bit wasn't anything particularly special.

Basically, what the blog was about was a normal blog about a girl and her sister, until one day they find out about the Slender Man Mythos. So, realizing that if the Slender Man was real they were already screwed, they decided to follow the action on various blogs (one of which was mine; that's how I knew all about this). Throughout the course of the blog until she starts running, she continues to blog about her life and enters a relationship with Darby Shelton of Pax exitium sequitur. If I remember correctly, her sister gets Hollowed and she goes off to find her, or it's the other way around. I can't really remember because she deleted her blog.

A note to current and future bloggers; please don't delete your blogs. If you don't delete them, then it allows new people to read your story without missing any events, and it allows everyone else to reread your blog again.

Hope this helps, Omega.

-Scott
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slendermanmustdie.blogspot.com/
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:18 am

@Seann: The reason it stumbled was because Slender Man seemed to come out of nowhere. There was a distorted picture, a video with an operator symbol, and suddenly Joey makes a post where he is convinced that Slender Man is real and following him. Which is then confirmed a few posts later. It's a bit too rushed, especially when compared to the Archangel plot, which moves at a slower, more horror style pace.

@Scott: Thanks; I figured it was something like that. And I agree; bloggers, DON'T DELETE YOUR BLOG. There are those of us out there who will want to read it after you've finished writing it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
Seann
Anxious


Posts : 61
Current Win Points : 31
Join date : 2011-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:46 pm

Technically there's also an Operator Symbol in one of the site pictures (the crawlspace one, on the ground), but yeah, I can see your point. I guess I was sort of in a rush to introduce him, I forgot to pace myself. Oh, well. Live and learn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlanAuch
Observer


Posts : 162
Current Win Points : 34
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : the Dragonhaus, NWUK

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Omega wrote:
@Scott: Thanks; I figured it was something like that. And I agree; bloggers, DON'T DELETE YOUR BLOG. There are those of us out there who will want to read it after you've finished writing it.
Adding my own agreement to this. It's kind of obnoxious when the storytellers decide that their story should be some kind of conceptual art statement about impermanence and that anyone who wasn't there already is implicitly locked out of the experience
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Stalked


Posts : 320
Current Win Points : 115
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:35 pm

that's hardly fair, i mean we recently jeered a blog out of the mythos. I dunno about you guys but I used to consider some of my stuff 'old shame' and the thought of people reading it as a story...well it embarassed me. like reading NFRE or Breaker. I've moved beyond that of course. However I do understand why people delete their work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Omega
Blackout


Posts : 569
Current Win Points : 481
Join date : 2011-01-10
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 pm

zero wrote:
that's hardly fair, i mean we recently jeered a blog out of the mythos. I dunno about you guys but I used to consider some of my stuff 'old shame' and the thought of people reading it as a story...well it embarassed me. like reading NFRE or Breaker. I've moved beyond that of course. However I do understand why people delete their work.

I suppose I can understand why they would do it, even if I never would.... But what annoys me is when they delete their blog, and then choose to continue the blog, not as a brand new story, but as a continuation. I have no idea what's going on in Everything I See, because I didn't read the original story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
AlanAuch
Observer


Posts : 162
Current Win Points : 34
Join date : 2010-12-12
Location : the Dragonhaus, NWUK

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:11 pm

zero wrote:
that's hardly fair, i mean we recently jeered a blog out of the mythos. I dunno about you guys but I used to consider some of my stuff 'old shame' and the thought of people reading it as a story...well it embarassed me. like reading NFRE or Breaker. I've moved beyond that of course. However I do understand why people delete their work.
oh, I should clarify myself, and almost did so with my first post. I don't mean deleting blogs because you don't want the work there any more. I understand that completely and accept that you may no longer feel that creation X is a part of you that you want people to see. God knows I've moved heaven and earth just to destroy some of my old, inferior stories. What bugs me is a specific scenario in which the wiping of a blog is used as a plot device within the blog itself. In effect, you have a story that hypothetically consists of everything before and after the wipe, but the first half of it is completely off limits to anyone unfortunate enough to arrive late to the party. I understand its uses as a device but it seems very unfair on the latecomers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuteWithoutThe
Watched


Posts : 208
Current Win Points : 77
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 21
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Sorry about The Devil and God Are; I wish I could just start over with it.

And, honestly, I don't know what to do with Still Remains Within for right now.

I have a goal, but....dfon't know how to get there...

And Expanded Mythos is a good name. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zero
Stalked


Posts : 320
Current Win Points : 115
Join date : 2010-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:32 pm

don't sweat it man, we all go down paths we don't like, you can man up and ignore it, or you can retcon it through madness.

just don't let it own you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GLaDOS
Untainted


Posts : 33
Current Win Points : 53
Join date : 2011-03-29
Age : 23
Location : behind the scenes

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:48 pm

oh dear...I do not envy you, Omega
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuteWithoutThe
Watched


Posts : 208
Current Win Points : 77
Join date : 2011-03-07
Age : 21
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Than ks, zero!! Very Happy

Btw, I'm going to try to turn the blog into a vlog.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AdmirableJellyfish
Untainted


Posts : 38
Current Win Points : 17
Join date : 2011-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

When are you going to continue with this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Today at 10:25 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Slender Man Series :: Blog Trailheads-
Jump to: