Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Hello there, and welcome to Slender Nation. Before you begin posting, we require that you read our rules so that you understand what standards are required of you during your stay here. Thank you, and have a good day.

-The Slender Nation Staff
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomepageHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trial of Leaves: Justin
TribeTwelve: Bridge to Nowhere
Dark Harvest: Log Entry #33
Joined a Slender Nation House yet? Click the colored parts of the shield on the right to see the Houses!

Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos

Go down 
+36
flamey9371
Mad(x)Hatter
Gustybv
Thage the Minithulu
FreedomCaged
Alder
Konaa
ecopper
InheritTheEarth
ChaosGamma
V
Sam4books
Accela
AmalgamationSage
SliceandDice
AdmirableJellyfish
GLaDOS
CuteWithoutThe
ParaBellum
alliterator
Seann
SabrinasUniverse
AlanAuch
LisaEvermore
Delmonty
The Slender Man
Maduin
Stormecho
Nedark
chasechan2050
Zander
zero
Glomple
DaLadybugMan
quofomo
Omega
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Yeah, when are you going to?

(Oh, and just for you, Omega, I'm answering any ?s presented to the blog "Still Remains Within".)

JUST FOR YOU.
Back to top Go down
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

Current Win Points : 18

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Omega wrote:

-Seriously, if anyone wants to explain the time travel arc to me, please do so. I think I figured out what happened, but I'm not completely sure about it.

Not sure if this was dressed but as Far as I can tell...

Kelly (YG's "Main Character's name") was being taken over by Slenderman and losing his humanity. So He created a desperate ploy and messed with Kelly's perception of reality. The Intruder he was hunting down was himself, or I should say Dennis.

And then we moved on riding this glorious roller-coaster.
Back to top Go down
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:32 pm

SliceandDice wrote:
Omega wrote:

-Seriously, if anyone wants to explain the time travel arc to me, please do so. I think I figured out what happened, but I'm not completely sure about it.

Not sure if this was dressed but as Far as I can tell...

Kelly (YG's "Main Character's name") was being taken over by Slenderman and losing his humanity. So He created a desperate ploy and messed with Kelly's perception of reality. The Intruder he was hunting down was himself, or I should say Dennis.

And then we moved on riding this glorious roller-coaster.

That...that makes no sense....

Wait, SLICE? How you doin', buddy?
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Im okay. I found my way here by accident tonight, basically.

(I-I'm also excited to see what O-omega thinks of my b-blog...)

Embarassed
Back to top Go down
AmalgamationSage
Untainted
AmalgamationSage

Current Win Points : 1

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 am

Yeah! And I want to know what he'd think of mine! ^_^

Howdy Slice, good to see ya! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://recordsofanimpossibility.blogspot.com/
Accela
Untainted
Accela

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:59 am

!!
Omega reads my blog? I'm...really incredibly flattered. Thank you for the kind words.
I will be the first to admit it; I suck at transitions. Sorry about that. This is the first blog I've ever written, and the first horror project I've ever tried, so I'm sort of flailing about trying to figure out what works.
Back to top Go down
CuteWithoutThe
Watched
CuteWithoutThe

Current Win Points : 77

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:45 am

I thought it twas pretty cool, Accella, though the start felt...weird.

Btw, I'm re-vamping TheDevilandGodAre. I'm quitting on the filming ideas (for now mwuhahahahaha), and focusing more on characterisation.

You needed to know that.
Back to top Go down
Accela
Untainted
Accela

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:07 pm

Do you mean the start of the blog or the start of the Slender-shennanigans? If it's the later...yeah, I can't argue with that. It was clumsy and awkward.

If it's the former, that's because this blog started as my real, personal, this-is-my-real-boring-life blog. And then I tried to turn it into a Slender-blog. With mixed results.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

Current Win Points : 481

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:05 pm

Okay, this.... This was one of the most painful experiences I have gone through.

Clockwork Crow: http://listentothecrows.blogspot.com/
The Idyllic Clone: http://idyllicclone.blogspot.com/
Life Under the Yggdrasil: http://lifeunderyggdrasil.blogspot.com/
Hiding in Yggdrasil: http://hidinginyggdrasil.blogspot.com/
The Quick Brown Fox: http://trickerymyvicegoodwillmyvirtue.blogspot.com/
All Around the Mullbery Bush: http://allaroundthemullberrybush.blogspot.com/ (Yes, they misspelled Mulberry)
Hawk's Eye View: http://highupfromthesky.blogspot.com/

All of those blogs are part of the same series. I think I'll let my notes do the talking for a while....
"-OH GOD THERE ARE SO MANY POSTS TO READ.
-NO I AM NOT FOLLOWING AIDEN BECAUSE HE HAS 115 POSTS ON TOP OF YOUR 112.
-NO I WILL NOT FUCKING GO OVER AND READ IDYLLIC CLONE. BECAUSE I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO WITH MY DAY APART FROM READING THROUGH THESE DOORSTOPPERS.
-FINE GOD DAMN IT I’LL READ THE OTHER GOD DAMN BLOG.
-THE FUCK YOU MEAN THERE ARE TWO OTHER BLOGS I HAVE TO READ? FUUUUUUCK!!!!!!
-AND NOW THERE ARE EVEN MORE?!?!?!?!?
" (In case you were wondering, my notes are filled with much fouler language than I normally use, as I find this to be the only way to combat the mind crushing powers of Sturgeon.)
-Overall, I had to read 334 posts to catch up with this. Let me say that again. 334 POSTS. A significant part of my day was spent solely so I could catch up with this story. I want this to be for everyone to hear: YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST EVERY SINGLE DAY. YOU ESPECIALLY DO NOT NEED TO POST MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS DISCOURAGING NEW PEOPLE FROM READING YOUR BLOG, AS THEY ARE LIKELY TO BE INTIMIDATED BY THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL.
-The number of blogs is also a big hindrance. You need to follow seven different ones to keep up to date with the story (more really, as they're currently doing a crossover with YggdrasilCore). Again, all this serves to do is alienate new readers and make it difficult to jump into the story at a later starting point.
-Now, if we can move past my RAGE at the sheer amount of posts I had to read and onto content....
-Clockwork Crow is another Generic Spunky Teen Blog. Characterization is pretty weak; most of the traits which we're given for all the people in the blog are informed abilities. Writing is average to good.
-Idyllic Clone starts out pretty badly written. Lots of typos, and the narrator's voice was annoying as hell. The writing does mature over time, and there are far fewer errors in the later posts than there were at the start.
-The other blogs haven't shown many failings in the purely mechanical department, but apart from LUY, the others aren't very long.
-The biggest problem with the story is the complete lack of overarching conflict, canon defilement, and constantly skirting the Mary Sue line.
-Lack of Conflict: The stories simply don't have a plot. They have events, which occur in a chronological order, but rarely is it treated as points in a story. Instead, it's more like snapshots in the daily lives of people who happen to be involved with Slender Man. Which wouldn't be such a bad idea, if Slendy actually did anything. In the early part of the story, I honestly could not understand why the characters were freaking out about Slender Man, as he had done absolutely nothing aggressive towards them. Even when his proxies showed up, all they did was break into the characters' homes so they could give them cryptic messages. There would be the occasional reference to someone being absent from school for several days, but they usually return unharmed soon after. Eventually, Slendy does start interacting more, but it's not in the way that most of you would like....
-Imagine H(a)unting. Now imagine Copper and Chrome. Now, try to imagine combining those two. I know, it hurts, but at least try. If you can, then you won't need to read these 300+ posts, because you'll already know what the blogs are like (or at least Idyllic Clone). It starts out with Slendy becoming protective of a child in Idyllic Clone, and a H(a)unting style relationship forms. But then that plot thread is completely dropped in favor of Aiden (the main char of IC) becoming a hatchling like YggdrasilCore. So suddenly the plot turns into Copper and Chrome, only without the complete over the top narm that made CaC tolerable to me (but, admittedly, much easier to follow than CaC).
-Still, having a genuine fight scene between Slender Man and The Dark One (///It//// from H(a)unting) was pretty cool. It's not often we see Slendy have to battle something.
Back to top Go down
http://slenderia.blogspot.com/
DaLadybugMan
Blackout
DaLadybugMan

Current Win Points : 488

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Omega wrote:
YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST EVERY SINGLE DAY. YOU ESPECIALLY DO NOT NEED TO POST MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS DISCOURAGING NEW PEOPLE FROM READING YOUR BLOG, AS THEY ARE LIKELY TO BE INTIMIDATED BY THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL.

QFMFT
Back to top Go down
http://slenderbloggins.net
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah, I'm kind of guilty of that -__-

Dully noted.

But seriously, this sort of thing helps when you're learning how to create a decent series. Even if you do suck at the beginning. You truly have my thanks and respect for this Omega.
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 12:42 am

DaLadyBugMan wrote:
Omega wrote:
YOU DO NOT NEED TO POST EVERY SINGLE DAY. YOU ESPECIALLY DO NOT NEED TO POST MULTIPLE TIMES PER DAY. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS DISCOURAGING NEW PEOPLE FROM READING YOUR BLOG, AS THEY ARE LIKELY TO BE INTIMIDATED BY THE HUGE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL.

QFMFT
SECONDED. ;D I've been tempted once, but I try to avoid it. And I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.
Back to top Go down
Glomple
Untainted
Glomple

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:17 pm

You really should start this up again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SliceandDice
Anxious
SliceandDice

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:20 pm

I quiver in anticipation for Moar.
Back to top Go down
Sam4books
Observer
Sam4books

Current Win Points : 54

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:23 pm

I'm bloody anxious Smile

(in both meanings of the word)
Back to top Go down
http://sam4books.deviantart.com/
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:21 am

I've got a lot of homework overwhelming me right now, so it's unlikely that I'll find much time for reading (also I've just started watching Doctor Who, and that's really cutting into my reading time. <_<)

Once all this work is dealt with, I should be able to start posting here again.
Back to top Go down
LisaEvermore
Taken
LisaEvermore

Current Win Points : 139

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 3:07 pm

Fuck homework, I want you to do all the hard work for me so I can know what blogs to reeeeeeeaaaaad. Wink Just kiddin'. Mostly.
Back to top Go down
http://littlemsgreeneyes.tumblr.com/
V
Untainted
V

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Interesting to watch you pick our blogs apart, I must say.
I tried to take your critique to heart and work with what you said.
I'm V of Chronicle of a Tale Foretold.

Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:34 pm

V wrote:

Wait someone is posting here? Shocked

Umm.... Um.....

I'M TOTALLY STILL WORKING ON THIS GUYZ I SWEAR IT DIDN'T COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT IT! HONEST! BECAUSE WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! AHAHAHAHAHA!

>_>
<_<

Okay, I think that fooled them....

(I'm thinking of editing some of my earlier reviews. Especially "Wand and a Prayer", which has improved immensely since the time I went over it.)
Back to top Go down
V
Untainted
V

Current Win Points : 0

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Omega wrote:
V wrote:

Wait someone is posting here? Shocked

Umm.... Um.....

I'M TOTALLY STILL WORKING ON THIS GUYZ I SWEAR IT DIDN'T COMPLETELY FORGET ABOUT IT! HONEST! BECAUSE WHY WOULD I DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! AHAHAHAHAHA!

>_>
<_<

Okay, I think that fooled them....

(I'm thinking of editing some of my earlier reviews. Especially "Wand and a Prayer", which has improved immensely since the time I went over it.)
I'm sorry to have surprised you by the fact that I'm still watching this.

And I know that feeling; the "oh crap, I completely forgot and now I feel silly" effect.

(Very nice)

And the author of Everything I See has also made some comments regarding her blog wipe on her blog after seeing your comment.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Survivor
Zander

Current Win Points : 640

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 8:54 am

We're watching you Omega. >_> I look forward to reading more of these reviews.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 11:11 am

Clear Thinking (http://frosted-sky.blogspot.com/ )
-Ended before it reached Slender stuff. Still, it wasn't that bad. I'd been looking forward to the plot happening back during its run.

Close to the Sun (http://daedalus-close-to-the-sun.blogspot.com/ )
-Only lasted four posts before going inactive.
-From the perspective of a therapist, which is an interesting idea. However, it was more of a Hollywood style therapist than a realistic one, so take that as you will.

Cold Feelings (http://cold-feelings.blogspot.com/)
-This blog was one of the earlier blogs out there. Fairly generic and forgettable; there's a reason no one really seems to mention it much. All I really remembered from it was the picture towards the end of it.

Coming to my Final Failure (http://gmoott.blogspot.com/)
-This blog has its ups and downs. It opens up with decently written Normal Blog material, but then has Creepy Suit Guy appear in the second post, before any build up can occur.
-The writing quality tends to be pretty good, and I get the impression that the author has some kind of experience writing other stories. However, I also get the impression that they don't have much experience writing horror. While the writing may be good, the plot, not so much. Important events (such as a major character becoming hallowed) happen offscreen, and moments that should be scary just..... Aren't. For a perfect example, the post "New Jersey (and a looooong update)", which can be described as "Suddenly, Slender Mans. HUNDREDS OF SLENDER MANS."
-The blog also is very heavily involved in M's canon, with the use of Operator Symbols as protection, trying to stay up high, etc. If you're not a fan of M's rules, this may count as a mark against the blog. AND ANOTHER THING. The term M uses for proxies is HALLOWED, not hollowed. With an A. If you're going to use someone's terminology, get it right....

Convoluted Discoveries (http://convoluteddiscoveries.blogspot.com/)
-Doesn't contain any posts. Just pictures and links to vlogs.

Consuming Insanity (http://consuminginsanity.blogspot.com/)
-Three posts, then cuts off. Nothing special.

KuriousKat (http://kuriousitykilledthekat.blogspot.com/)
-Found this through "Coming to my Final Failure".
-I want to like this blog. I really, really do. But for every good thing it presented, it would be bogged down by the not quite as good.
-The beginning of the blog is my favorite part, and what left me with such a good impression of the blog (which I desperately tried to maintain throughout the reading). Kat is living in a house located in the middle of the woods. The house is entirely black and white, with a clock in every room. Kat isn't sure why she's there, and she is constantly experiencing black outs. All Kat really knows is that Slender Man is somehow involved, but she isn't sure on the details. It's mysterious, isolated, and surreal. Kat isn't sure what's going on, we aren't sure what's going on, and everything is deliciously creepy.
-Then other events start to occur, which replace the creepiness with what seems like random "throw stuff into the story and see what happens". It turns out that hurting Kat also hurts Slender Man. Kat's face starts to vanish, but she is thrown into a bathtub filled with holy water and cured. Kat escapes the house, is brought back to the house, and then escapes again.
-Capitalization. It comes and goes. The blog started out with proper grammar, then began to lose it. Okay, I'm cool with that; it's a stylistic choice, which matches with Kat's state of mind. Makes it a bit annoying to read, but tolerable. Oh, and you're introducing a new character! ...... Who also don't use capitalization half the time. Okay, now you're just being lazy.
-This blog is another which puts focus on M's rules. Not as much as CtmFF, but I felt I should give fair warning to all you M haters out there.
-My end of opinion of the blog is that Kat is a very good character, who was put into a story without a good plot. I enjoyed reading Kat's posts. She genuinely sounds like someone who is confused, helpless, and scared. She's practically woobie material. However, the other two characters who post aren't written near as good. This may just be because those were the two characters through whom all the wtf-plot elements were introduced, but even ignoring that, they weren't anywhere near as fleshed out or real feeling as Kat was.
Back to top Go down
ChaosGamma
Observer
ChaosGamma

Current Win Points : 26

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

So, Omega. Found something it looks like you missed.

The 'Always look back' that you reviewed seems to have been an attempt at rebooting this that didn't take off. Just thought I'd point that out, so you can be all... comprehensive and stuff.
Don't hurt me, bro!

It's got some, uh, weird shit.
Back to top Go down
Omega
Blackout
Omega

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:04 pm

Da Watcha (http://watchingfromthedark.blogspot.com/)
-This was an awesome blog, if only because of the Slender Rave at the end.
-But then they deleted the Slender Rave and OH GOD WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT IT WAS AN AWESOME ENDING HOW DARE THEY SULLY SUCH A WORK OF ART LIKE THAT IT'S BLASPHEMY I TELL YOU BLASPHEMY!

Damnation of Memeory (http://damnatiomemoriae01.blogspot.com/)
-Lasted for only ten posts. Ten not very good posts.

Dare 2 Die (http://ulrycdaretodie.blogspot.com/)
-Read this one back during the original arc; failed to pick it up after its resurgence.
-The first arc is a basic Slender story, which ends with A TWEEST. However, after some time passed and everyone assumed it was over, the story suddenly restarted. How much of a connection the new arc had with the old arc was left rather vague. Then the blog once more seemed to come to an end, only for it to again be revived.
-The plot is somewhat sparse. That does create a mood of mystery, but it also creates a mood of not really knowing exactly what's going on. This may be because I'm not exactly up to date with Michiru, Chase, and the blogs of other authors whom Ulryc interacts with.
-Audio portions aren't too shabby; Ulryc has a very fancy, sophisticated sounding voice. Only problem is that the sophistication makes it narmy when he tries to act angry.
-Spread across a blog, a tumblr, a youtube account, and with audio entries. Quite a diverse set of media through which the story is being told.

Defining? (http://nildesperandumnilfortuna.blogspot.com/)
-I liked Defining? A was a cool girl who posted impossible to solve puzzles and didn't afraid of anything.
-Unfortunately, was connected plotwise to A Lack of Lexicon, which is GONE FOREVER.

Deja Vu Dreamer (http://dejavudreamer.blogspot.com/)
Maleorderman (http://maleorderman.wordpress.com/)
-The sequel to Dreams in Darkness.
-Not much for me to loudly complain about. I really like the story. If I had to pick one thing to nitpick on, it would be the lack of crossover with Tommy the Talking Dog. Unless that's just another plot twist Damien has waiting for us.

Devil Country (http://devil-country.blogspot.com/)
-Jumps right into things. We don't even get a post explaining who he is until three months in (which is really only three posts in; the story place is a bit slow). Obviously this is because introductions are for WEAK GIRLY MEN.
-From the way things are going, this appears to be another blog which starts out for the purpose of discussing major events in the Mythos, then shifts to a slenderblog itself.
-Has had two video entries so far, and also is active in twitter. Not sure how important the twitter is to the plot, as it mostly has focused on conversing with other Slendertwitters.
-The guy is a bit of a rambler at times.
-Did enjoy the scene where he gets chewed out for making a Slenderblog. Showed some rare genre savviness on the part of side characters.
Back to top Go down
InheritTheEarth
Untainted
InheritTheEarth

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:20 pm

I'm glad you began doing this again. The reviews are great and now I know which Slenderblogs are worth reading.
Back to top Go down
http://heysokol.blogspot.com/2013/04/an-introduction-of-sorts.ht
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos   Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Omega Accidentallies the Entire Mythos
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next